Rigid Industries Vs. Lifetime Led Lighting - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Tech Forums > General Jeep Discussion

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
movi3king's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 139
Rigid Industries Vs. Lifetime Led Lighting

Hey guys, so there appears to be a new toy in town that is claiming that they can stack up against rigid industries lights for a third of the price.

I was wondering if anyone had any info as far as how good these lights are and if anyone had any pics or vids of the lifetime led light bars in action.

Their site is:
Welcome to Lifetime LED Lights - guaranteed for life

Thanks in advance.

movi3king is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
TXST8tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,877
Send a message via AIM to TXST8tj
They look the exact same as the Hanma LEDs I have been buying (Hanma is the manufacturer but countless companies are renaming them as they sell them). If they are, then the quality is top notch and the light output is crazy.

Their prices are not bad. The issue with buying direct from the manufacturer like I am is the shipping costs are through the roof.

__________________
- Patrick
TXST8tj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 12:22 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
Rubi513's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Conroe, Texas
Posts: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by movi3king View Post
Hey guys, so there appears to be a new toy in town that is claiming that they can stack up against rigid industries lights for a third of the price.

I was wondering if anyone had any info as far as how good these lights are and if anyone had any pics or vids of the lifetime led light bars in action.

Their site is:
Welcome to Lifetime LED Lights - guaranteed for life

Thanks in advance.
6"-50" LED Light Bars for CHEAP!!!

Looks the same as these. Call or pm Chris and he will give you a better price.
__________________
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Rubi513 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
movi3king's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXST8tj View Post
They look the exact same as the Hanma LEDs I have been buying (Hanma is the manufacturer but countless companies are renaming them as they sell them). If they are, then the quality is top notch and the light output is crazy.

Their prices are not bad. The issue with buying direct from the manufacturer like I am is the shipping costs are through the roof.
Thanks so much. Any chance you can send me links to what you have and possibly post some pics and videos.
movi3king is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 11:53 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
movi3king's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi513 View Post
6"-50" LED Light Bars for CHEAP!!!

Looks the same as these. Call or pm Chris and he will give you a better price.
Thanks so much! Will do.
movi3king is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC