02-01-2011, 11:02 PM
WF Supporting Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Hey guess what. Texting while driving is against the law in 30 states. Therefore encouraging others to break the law while you are breaking the law yourself is against forum policy.
Originally Posted by Terms of Service
You hereby agree to refrain from engaging in any inappropriate conduct when using the Websites. Inappropriate conduct will not be tolerated and may result in the termination of member privileges. Inappropriate conduct is any conduct deemed by the Company to be harmful to the online community, including not limited to the following:
* posting any content deemed by us to be obscene, sexually explicit, vulgar, threatening, harassing, or abusive;
* posting content containing nudity or violence;
* soliciting personal information from anyone under 18 years of age;
* providing a hyperlink to any website containing nudity or violence;
* soliciting or promoting any criminal activity;
* posting content which promotes hatred of any race, ethnicity, sex, gender, or religion;
* transmitting unsolicited email to the Company or any member;
* impersonating any person or entity;
* posting advertisements or any other form of commercial solicitation without express authorization from the Company;
* infringing the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, patent, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights;
* posting any defamatory or otherwise false information; and
* posting or transmitting computer viruses or any other malicious software.
This conversation is over.
2000 TJ Sport