I am thinking of selling my jeep, and I would like to get some opinions from you all as to what you think that it would bring. I know that the market is pretty soft right now, but I am just curious.
I am not getting out of wheeling, I am just looking at going another route. ( Maybe )
I appreciate your opinions.
* It is a 1994 Jeep YJ
* It has a 4 cylinder with about 50,000 miles on it. ( very dependable )
* I have installed a automatic 904 Torque Flight in it, and it works great.
* It is all hooked to an Atlas II 4.3
* The front axle is a Dana 44 out of a waggy, it has warn shafts and CTM's in it, it also has 513 gears and a lockright locker which has never given me any problems. It also has warn hubs.
* The rear axle was custom built by WMS, and it has disk breaks and 35 spline Chromolly shafts, and 513 gears and a full spool.
* The wheelbase is 105" long. It was stretched 4 inches in the rear and 3 to 4 inches in the front, and it also has the waggy springs on all four corners. The front waggy springs have been beefed up. We snail wrapped another waggy main leaft around the other main leaf to added strength.
* The front has also had the shackle reversal done to it.
* The Front tube fenders were custom built.
* The rear crusher corners were custom built and tube was also added as a flare.
* It has custom built rock sliders with the tube steps.
* The gas tank was removed, and a below deck fuel cell as installed behind the rear seat.
* The front and rear bumpers were custom built and ties to the frame.
* The front stinger was custom built and tied to the frame.
* It was a Warn X8000i winch with the synthetic rope..
* It has a custom built skid plate.
* It has a custom built traction bar.
* The front of the cage was added, and is made of chromolly, and it was tied to the frame.
* It has 39.5" Iroks
* It has MTR beadlocks.
* It was a Lokar Shifter hooked to the auto trannie.
* It has a Very Nice stereo. 6x9's in the rear, and 4x6's in the front.
* It has rock lights installed underneath the front and rear fenders.
* I just bought new Hellas that are hooked to the windshield.
* It also has 2 california tops for it.
* It has a bikini top and a safari top.
* It has the wrangler nets for the top and the sides.
This thing is street legal, and it runs around town with no problems.
It works very well on the trails and it crawls and works very nice.
Do not let the 4 cylinder miss lead you, it still has enough grunt to get up and go when you really need to bump it up something.
I can say that this thing has been taken very good care of. Its almost like its part of my family, and its going to be very hard to let this one go because my friend and myself are the ones who have done all the work to this jeep.
It has been maintained very well too.
It has been wheeled hard, and it has not let me down on the trail much at all over the 6 or 7 years that I have had her. Very dependable.
The Dana 44 has held up very well, and I can say that I have not broke a shaft yet.
I know that one day it will happen, but you have to know when to say when. My froends have been amazed at what this jeep has accomplished, and what it is capable of.
I have extra shafts, and extra hubs.
I am sure that I am leaving some things out.
The only thing that I do not like about this jeep is that the trannie has a leak around the shifter knob, and I have been to lazy to pull the trannie out and have it fixed.. Other than that.. Its rock solid.[8D]
It may not be possible, but I would like to be able to get 12 or 13 thousand for it. (( Like I said, I am just getting opinions ))
I still want to wheel this fall and winter. So I plan on keeping it until then.
Please let me know what you think and give me your honest opinions.