Well sure that works too. Only reason I removed the "break it" part was from a marketing/branding standpoint, was not sure how the "break it" would be viewed, would outsiders think, hey just a bunch of red necks, who drink beer, destroy their stuff, and the trails. vs, people who build their jeeps take them off road and do it again.
CJ.XJ.CJ. TJ. TJ.ZJ. TJ.TJ. ZJ.ZJ.YJ. XJ
- How clean Jeeps get dirty (ripoff from axe commercial)
- Your daily fix for your Jeep addiction
- Virtual mud, virtual rocks, 100% real Jeeps
- Because the view is better from the top (and it smells less too)
- Cuz all the cool kids are joining us!
- Web-wheeling at its most extreme!
- Your daily stop for a nice warm cup of gear oil.
I started out thinking -
"Wrangler Forum - the definitive forum for the definitive Jeep."
But then I thought definitive didn't exactly "roll off the tongue" so I tried to think of synonyms and came up with:
"Wrangler Forum - the essential forum for the essential Jeep"
Constituting or being part of the essence of something; inherent.
Basic or indispensable; necessary: essential ingredients.