Wierd/Creepy/Strange Things Seen on The Trail - Page 3 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Jeep Discussions > General Jeep Discussion

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #61
Jeeper
 
mjf232's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: S. Jersey near Philly
Posts: 487
Subscribed, this is a really cool thread. I dont have anything interesting other than being in the woods at times and getting that 6th sense that it was time to leave.

__________________
2012 JKU Sahara
Deep Cherry Red
mjf232 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #62
Jeeper
 
YJmaddness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: utah/idaho
Posts: 966
Not creepy but kinda strange I once found a surf board in a nice dakine bag in the middle of a idaho desert. Traded it for Jeep parts

__________________
jeep jeep jeep.....
Sold... 90 YJ, 97 tj
Current 2013 JKUR Gecko in factory form. 6 speed 4:10 Max Tow
YJmaddness is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-12-2012, 01:18 AM   #63
Jeeper
 
pengintamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Spokane WA
Posts: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by YJmaddness
Not creepy but kinda strange I once found a surf board in a nice dakine bag in the middle of a idaho desert. Traded it for Jeep parts
Where in Idaho?
__________________
Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.
pengintamer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #64
Jeeper
 
bbtj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Kansas City, Mo
Posts: 1,575
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshaws21 View Post
That was during the acid heydays right? LOL
No, not really. Now then some of them did smoke weed.
bbtj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #65
Jeeper
 
YJmaddness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: utah/idaho
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by pengintamer

Where in Idaho?
Between sunvalley and shoshone
__________________
jeep jeep jeep.....
Sold... 90 YJ, 97 tj
Current 2013 JKUR Gecko in factory form. 6 speed 4:10 Max Tow
YJmaddness is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #66
Jeeper
 
sduncan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 171
We used to live out in the country and saw a few weird things....the weirdest??? Dad was driving, Sis in the middle (8yrs old then) me riding shotgun(12 at the time). A green sedan passes us on the 2 lane road and gets a 1/2 mile or so ahead. We see it run off the road and up a pile of dirt left for road repair, get in the air and flip, land and roll....dust was thick from where he ran thru the dirt but we all saw the same thing...when we got there and pulled over to check there was still dust in the air.....but no car to be found....We looked for a few minutes and then Dad yelled at us to get in the truck and we got the hell away from there..To this day thats the only time I ever saw Dad visibly shaken and nervous. We still talk about it to this day trying to figure out what we saw and we still don't know.
__________________
98 TJ 5.7 Hemi, 545RFE, G2 D44, HP30, 4.10s & ARBs, RE 4.5 LA, 35 in MTRs on 15x10 alloys, Gen Right G3 Aluminum fenders/rear flares, Warn 9.5 CTi w/ Amsteel Blue, Premier Welder, Savvy rockers, Rampage top, a few other goodies..
Link to build thread..http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/s...rsion-1277803/
sduncan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2012, 12:24 AM   #67
Jeeper
 
Zurn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 401
Images: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjf232 View Post
Subscribed, this is a really cool thread. I dont have anything interesting other than being in the woods at times and getting that 6th sense that it was time to leave.
Oh, sorry. That was me. Sorry to freak you out.
__________________
Your passport to God's country

You know why it's called God's country? Because most sane people want nothing to do with it other than seeing the pretty pictures nut jobs like us take out here.
Zurn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #68
Jeeper
 
tjcon10009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 175
Out on the trail
It was liquid nailed to it

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120513_213430.jpg
Views:	898
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	122462
tjcon10009 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #69
Jeeper
 
Ianbeaulieu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Antonio Texas
Posts: 1,449
^^^ lol now we know how the military covers up things, did you continue on the trail?
__________________
1987 YJ 4.2L I6 5-Speed, SOA, 1"shackle, Chrome Diff Cover Rear, Lime Green Under Parts
Ianbeaulieu is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-14-2012, 08:45 PM   #70
Jeeper
 
tjcon10009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 175
Dahhhhhh
tjcon10009 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-14-2012, 08:47 PM   #71
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Odenton, MD
Posts: 80
^I would have ahead gone anyway...
mgh488 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #72
Jeeper
 
Ianbeaulieu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Antonio Texas
Posts: 1,449
Take it off and put it in your jeep
__________________
1987 YJ 4.2L I6 5-Speed, SOA, 1"shackle, Chrome Diff Cover Rear, Lime Green Under Parts
Ianbeaulieu is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-14-2012, 10:02 PM   #73
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Odenton, MD
Posts: 80
Heck yeah
mgh488 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-14-2012, 11:11 PM   #74
Jeeper
 
obidya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 1,527
The other day I took the dog hiking, the path we took used to go further but was split by a highway Bridge. I decided to jump the side road ditch go under the bridge and get to the old abandoned path.

We followed what I though was the old path away from the highway down along a river to a large split. Its a pretty small river and where we were it pooled around a small island like piece of land and splits off into 3 creeks and continues as the river off in a different direction.

As soon as we reached this point I felt a chill and the dog went from peppy and fun loving to ears back tail between his legs cautious. Its hard to explain, it was like a void of positive feeling, if thats even a thing. It started to feel like we were being watched so I figured it was time to go, but first I stopped to look around. The dog was at my feet, not pulling on his leash at all (he had 15' of slack), there were no sticks to trip on, no uneven ground. nothing immediately next to me, but while standing still and looking down at the island in the middle of the water I suddenly fell. It felt like someone shoved me from behind my left shoulder and I went down.

My dog lost it, if you've ever had a protective dog you'll know they like to get between you and what they determine to be the threat.. mine was all over the place like he couldn't figure it out but something was not right. Thats about when I decided to leave.
__________________
Black 97 Sahara 4.0L 5 Speed - Fully Cloak'd
1.75" BL with 35"x12.5" Wrangler MTR w/ Kevlar 10k Engo winch
obidya is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2012, 12:57 AM   #75
Jeeper
 
Tjdude08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bedford, Va
Posts: 1,141
Just this weekend way away from any road. 3-4 large creek crossings and a couple sketchy spots.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120516_005645.jpg
Views:	733
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	123179  
Tjdude08 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2012, 08:08 AM   #76
Jeeper
 
Kevbz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 1,637
We found this at the farm on one of our trails. It split two trees, both with forks, perfectly. Mother nature did it during a storm. We named it Woodhenge.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120516_070813.jpg
Views:	619
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	123194  
__________________
Per Mare, Per Terram...Semper Fidelis
Kevbz is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-04-2012, 05:39 AM   #77
Jeeper
 
20YearProject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bismarck, ND
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkproximity
Maybe one day you should go back there and see if anything feels odd..
I went home to visit my father in the middle of May. I was driving out to look at an oil collection and storage facility near another brother-in-law's farm. He said it was impressive and he was right. This trip brought me by the old farmstead that I wrote about earlier. I had to stop.

Wow. Not a bird chirping. No animal sounds whatsoever. Creepy. Unnerving. Slight wind in the trees at a level that all sounds were blocked out. No animal tracks at all. You can still make out the foundations of the house, barn and about three out buildings. I did not feel comfortable at all.

My dad is now in his middle 80's and really likes to talk about the "old times". I asked him about the old place and that incident. He wouldn't talk about our experience, but he gave me some background on the farmstead. It was abandoned in the 60's. In the early 70's a cult from California moved into the area with the second oil boom to hit the region. We're talking 15 communal houses behind a fenced compound kind of cult. People just referred to them as the "Californians". About that time; cats, pure bred dogs and horses started disappearing. Law enforcement really got involved once the horses started disappearing. It was discovered that the animals were being killed at this farmstead. Rumors flew about sacrifice and rituals but no one knows probably but the Sheriff's office. It was kept very quiet and a few of the Californians were arrested among others. The animal disappearances started up again in the early 80's, and then ended without much information.

A friend of mine stated that people would try to stay overnight at the farmstead as a dare before it was torn down. He and some other friends stayed out there one night and this is what he observed. Constant noises from the barn. He could never find raccoons or any other critters to make the noise. He said there were really loud bangs also from the barn. He heard odd noises from the house, even when they were in it. He said he could hear windows sliding up and down, but almost all had broken frames. He also noted no bats, mice, raccoon or other inhabitants in the house. He found that to be the strangest of all since the house was abandoned. The thing that made him and the others abandon the overnight stay was an old wire fence. Thirty feet of it remained out in the middle and was still as sturdy as the day it was put in the ground. With no wind, they could watch the fence move. The fence would pull left and right and it would vibrate as if someone hit it for no reason.
20YearProject is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #78
Jeeper
 
BigManAndy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: North Syracuse, NY
Posts: 905
Creepy as hell man!!! Sounds like quite the place to check out.
BigManAndy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #79
Jeeper
 
darkproximity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Not Spokane, WA
Posts: 12,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20YearProject

I went home to visit my father in the middle of May. I was driving out to look at an oil collection and storage facility near another brother-in-law's farm. He said it was impressive and he was right. This trip brought me by the old farmstead that I wrote about earlier. I had to stop.

Wow. Not a bird chirping. No animal sounds whatsoever. Creepy. Unnerving. Slight wind in the trees at a level that all sounds were blocked out. No animal tracks at all. You can still make out the foundations of the house, barn and about three out buildings. I did not feel comfortable at all.

My dad is now in his middle 80's and really likes to talk about the "old times". I asked him about the old place and that incident. He wouldn't talk about our experience, but he gave me some background on the farmstead. It was abandoned in the 60's. In the early 70's a cult from California moved into the area with the second oil boom to hit the region. We're talking 15 communal houses behind a fenced compound kind of cult. People just referred to them as the "Californians". About that time; cats, pure bred dogs and horses started disappearing. Law enforcement really got involved once the horses started disappearing. It was discovered that the animals were being killed at this farmstead. Rumors flew about sacrifice and rituals but no one knows probably but the Sheriff's office. It was kept very quiet and a few of the Californians were arrested among others. The animal disappearances started up again in the early 80's, and then ended without much information.

A friend of mine stated that people would try to stay overnight at the farmstead as a dare before it was torn down. He and some other friends stayed out there one night and this is what he observed. Constant noises from the barn. He could never find raccoons or any other critters to make the noise. He said there were really loud bangs also from the barn. He heard odd noises from the house, even when they were in it. He said he could hear windows sliding up and down, but almost all had broken frames. He also noted no bats, mice, raccoon or other inhabitants in the house. He found that to be the strangest of all since the house was abandoned. The thing that made him and the others abandon the overnight stay was an old wire fence. Thirty feet of it remained out in the middle and was still as sturdy as the day it was put in the ground. With no wind, they could watch the fence move. The fence would pull left and right and it would vibrate as if someone hit it for no reason.
That last part gave me the chills, I don't blame him one bit for leaving
__________________
Apache chief, e ne chuk!
darkproximity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-05-2012, 11:46 AM   #80
Jeeper
 
stykthyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: gainesville florida
Posts: 1,168
Not really creepy but I was wheeling in ocala national forest and came across a family of monkeys. Definitely wasn't expecting that.
__________________
1995 YJ- daily driver
1987 Mustang- the money pit. " I wanna go fast!"
stykthyn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #81
Jeeper
 
BRAVO TANGO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Posts: 376
There's a road about an hour from Tuscaloosa, AL where if you drive one way down the road, you drive over 7 bridges and if you drive the other way, you drive over 6 bridges.
Also me and a few of my friends went to this old run down mental hospital called Bryce in Tuscaloosa. We would go and sit in surgical rooms and we would hear strange noises coming down the halls. The weirdest thing that happened was when we went to the 2nd floor all the doors on the hallway swung open and closed at the same time. We ran out of there and havent been back since.
__________________
y'all buckle up and watch this
BRAVO TANGO is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #82
Jeeper
 
YJmaddness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: utah/idaho
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVO TANGO
There's a road about an hour from Tuscaloosa, AL where if you drive one way down the road, you drive over 7 bridges and if you drive the other way, you drive over 6 bridges.
Also me and a few of my friends went to this old run down mental hospital called Bryce in Tuscaloosa. We would go and sit in surgical rooms and we would hear strange noises coming down the halls. The weirdest thing that happened was when we went to the 2nd floor all the doors on the hallway swung open and closed at the same time. We ran out of there and havent been back since.
I keep hoping for something creepy to happen to me like this.
__________________
jeep jeep jeep.....
Sold... 90 YJ, 97 tj
Current 2013 JKUR Gecko in factory form. 6 speed 4:10 Max Tow
YJmaddness is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #83
Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 10
Well I don't have anything as creepy as some of these, but I did have an unnerving encounter during a camping trip. It was 2001 or 2002 and I was still in high school. I was on a Boy Scout camping trip and we were staying down by Claytor Lake, VA for a week. Now this is a fairly developed area with several marinas, lots of boat activity, and the what not.

We were sleeping in permanent tent structures (wooden floors, heavy canvas top, and two army cots), and since it was summer in southwestern Virginia, we had the flaps open to facilitate some air flow. I was just starting to fall asleep when there was an explosion of noise in the woods immediately behind our tent. Something big and heavy tore through the extremely dense undergrowth (there was also a deep, heavy grunting sound) at ludicrous speed, and disappeared further back into the woods.

We were pretty startled, and probably didn't fall asleep for a couple more hours. The next morning we asked some of the counselors what kind of wildlife they had in the area, and relayed our story to them. They came back with "Oh, it was probably just a raccoon or something".

We never did go back to see if there were any tracks (as I mentioned, it was very heavy undergrowth), but I could see from the edge of the wood line that there were some pretty decent sized branches that were freshly broken. To this day I have no idea what ran behind our tent (we strongly suspected a black bear, but the camp officials swore up and down they didn't have bears in the area), but I certainly know it wasn't any raccoon I've ever seen.
Stromson is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-06-2012, 01:25 AM   #84
hdb
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 186
^^ That happened to me once... I have some pasture land that I like to riding and shooting on but behind are some hilly wooded areas with a creek running through it ending in a deep mud bog swamp area. I like to walk around in the trees sometimes back there and one day I was walking around deep in there and it was super silent and still and all of a sudden I hear an EXPLOSION of noise and rustling all around and above me and see huge shadows and dark shapes busting through the tops of the trees right above me it scared the sh;t out of me and made me freeze up for a second. My initial thought was fuc*ing dementors or something but they were huge wild turkeys. They were SLAMMING through those treetops man louder than I ever expected anything in the woods to be. Theres also an area where the guy who cares for the cows on our land drags the dead, lots of bones and stuff, and once I saw a basketball out in the middle of the quiksandy area but I couldnt get to it.
hdb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-06-2012, 02:19 AM   #85
hdb
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 186
I have a scary jeep story told me by my cousin who used to have a red yj. I believe him because he isnt really the type to spend time inventing a story just to scare or prank. But anyways, most of my family visits Sebago Lake Maine and that area is very rural, all the roads are super dark at night, the forest comes up to the shoulder on both sides of the road and you can drive around for a couple hours without seeing any other traffic or houses. One night my cousin and 2 of his friends were riding around topless in his old jeep on a dark quiet road and as they come over a hill, they see ahead in the distance a bright light in the center of the road that they assume is oncoming traffic. They say as they got nearer it looked like it moved from the center of the road to the shoulder on their side and so they slowed down thinking someone had pulled over and stopped for some reason. As they got closer the light dimmed down to a glow and they heard barking. Once in range of the headlights the object's glow had died but what they saw in their headlights was a woman with dark wet hair walking slowly in the manner of a bride going down the aisle (you know with one foot then the other...) and a german shepard running circles around her going nuts barking. The woman appeared naked but was clutching a white towel or sheet around her with fists at her chest. They slowed to a crawl as they came upon her and called out and asked her if she needed help but she never looked up or at them and kept walking past slowly. The dog noticed them and would run to the jeep and try to scramble over the side into it and then run back to her then back to the jeep and they were afraid of the dog so they sped up enough that he couldnt jump in. Looking backwards they saw her and the dog only for a second in the glow of the taillight but it was too dark to see further than the glow anyways. They said they pulled over when they got to the next gas station and called the police and told them there was a woman that might need help walking down the road and they were just like ok well send someone to drive it.

He told me when they were looking at her she looked like she had been swimming and that she looked so real they didnt get really freaked out until they had passed her, but now if I ask the other 2 guys they just get wide eyed and are like yeah did steve tell you the story, he'll tell you all of it... they dont like to talk about it. I work night shift at a hotel and have a few weird stories myself but I havent ever seen anything.
hdb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-06-2012, 02:43 AM   #86
Jeeper
 
JKralph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: KCK
Posts: 10,971
This thread is amazing. Subscribed!
JKralph is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-06-2012, 02:59 AM   #87
Jeeper
 
pengintamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Spokane WA
Posts: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdb
^^ That happened to me once... I have some pasture land that I like to riding and shooting on but behind are some hilly wooded areas with a creek running through it ending in a deep mud bog swamp area. I like to walk around in the trees sometimes back there and one day I was walking around deep in there and it was super silent and still and all of a sudden I hear an EXPLOSION of noise and rustling all around and above me and see huge shadows and dark shapes busting through the tops of the trees right above me it scared the sh;t out of me and made me freeze up for a second. My initial thought was fuc*ing dementors or something but they were huge wild turkeys. They were SLAMMING through those treetops man louder than I ever expected anything in the woods to be. Theres also an area where the guy who cares for the cows on our land drags the dead, lots of bones and stuff, and once I saw a basketball out in the middle of the quiksandy area but I couldnt get to it.
Dementors lol
__________________
Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.
pengintamer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-06-2012, 03:32 AM   #88
Jeeper
 
LoneHowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Calgary
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stromson View Post
Well I don't have anything as creepy as some of these, but I did have an unnerving encounter during a camping trip. It was 2001 or 2002 and I was still in high school. I was on a Boy Scout camping trip and we were staying down by Claytor Lake, VA for a week. Now this is a fairly developed area with several marinas, lots of boat activity, and the what not.

We were sleeping in permanent tent structures (wooden floors, heavy canvas top, and two army cots), and since it was summer in southwestern Virginia, we had the flaps open to facilitate some air flow. I was just starting to fall asleep when there was an explosion of noise in the woods immediately behind our tent. Something big and heavy tore through the extremely dense undergrowth (there was also a deep, heavy grunting sound) at ludicrous speed, and disappeared further back into the woods.

We were pretty startled, and probably didn't fall asleep for a couple more hours. The next morning we asked some of the counselors what kind of wildlife they had in the area, and relayed our story to them. They came back with "Oh, it was probably just a raccoon or something".

We never did go back to see if there were any tracks (as I mentioned, it was very heavy undergrowth), but I could see from the edge of the wood line that there were some pretty decent sized branches that were freshly broken. To this day I have no idea what ran behind our tent (we strongly suspected a black bear, but the camp officials swore up and down they didn't have bears in the area), but I certainly know it wasn't any raccoon I've ever seen.
That sounds very similiar to a encounter I had.

My brother and I were in a tent, he had gone out to use the outhouse, he had come back muttering something about seeing a huge cat, but since it was the middle of the night I had though nothing of it and had fallen back asleep. My brother had described the cat to the park manager, and he said that sounded like a wolverine spotted in the area, but it usually leaves everyone alone.
He encountered it again on a walk and it started following him, he threw a branch at it and it left
That night we were in the tent again. I had my back to the wall of the tent that faced the forest, my brother was on the side that faced my parents trailer. I had a flashlight in the crook of my neck so I could read a book. From right behind me something took off through the bush, and we heard someone in another campsite shriek "Bear!" I hadn't heard it approach, nor had our dog until it was a foot behind me and something frightened it off, perhaps the scent of our dog or the fact it was out numbered but needless to say we slept on the couches of our parents trailer for the rest of the trip. Everyone knows you don't mess with wolverines!
LoneHowler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-06-2012, 08:25 AM   #89
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
DrewG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Land of Confusion (MD)
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneHowler View Post
...Everyone knows you don't mess with wolverines!
The Soviets sure found that out...
Attached Images
 
DrewG is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #90
Jeeper
 
Maritimer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Brunswick Canada
Posts: 129
I love this thread! I have experienced some spooky stuff over the years that is hard to explain but the one incident that happened to me at work takes the cake!

Back a few years ago,I had to go into work on a late Sunday afternoon in January to put some documents together for a major industry association dinner. I was the only person in our office and was working in a boardroom stapling documents. The boardroom had a window that was quite tall and you could see out into the hallway. The lights were on in my section and over past the window to its left, the area was dark. I was stapling documents and just happened to look up and out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of a figure, about 6ft tall, completely white in colour with no features, walk halfway across the window, notice me looking at it and it backs up!

Well, I sat there for a minute and try to rationalize what just happened. I figured my eyes were paying tricks on me and no way could I imitate looking up and recapture what I witnessed. to add fuel to an interesting experience, we have a kitchenette just outside the boardroom and I could hear water running! Pretty hard to do when I didn't go there and the only person there!

I wasn't concerned or felt worried and about an hour later, I packed up and left. As I was leaving, the door that was the main entrance to our whole suite, sounded like someone was opening it and making a huge ruckus. My exit was 10 ft away and when I went to leave, seconds after hearing the noise, nothing was going on and no one was there!

I had heard rumers about the place being haunted and that a man fell from the top of the building to his death when the place was being built. Well, our offices were on the top floor, where he fell from and I talked to the old building manager and he confirmed that a mandid fall to his death and landed in front of his office!

I still feel a bit of a chill when I re-tell this story!

Maritimer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC