New Discovery - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Community Forums > WF Site Help & Support

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-10-2014, 09:03 AM   #1
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 514
Question New Discovery

I was searching the forum in an effort to help another jeeper.. I entered the "post images" or "My Album" area when I took notice that I have "unlimited" image storage.. and it wasn't always this way.. what changed?. it is because I'm a "jeeper" now? or was someone just being nice and heard my plea for a new image storage site?

JeepWranglerNation is offline   Quick Reply
Old 02-10-2014, 02:02 PM   #2
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 514
Just added..

So here is what I'm thinking.. Even thou I like the tumblr format for blogging, I've often wondered if this site "wrangler forum" would incorporate a blogging atmosphere of at least add a blogging topic area to the forum and seeing how we just gain unlimited image storage.. this would give me a great opportunity to blog about our jeep adventures. Thou one may need to put some sort of restrictions to the blog area. like what one can write about.. jeep things of course.
Also.. Maybe I'm not seeing it.. but was the "groups" option removed/disbanded? or there were never any groups on wrangler forums?

JeepWranglerNation is offline   Quick Reply
Old 02-11-2014, 12:19 PM   #3
Administrator

WF Supporting Member
::WF Administrator::
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 550
Images: 1
Send a message via MSN to HelenaAG
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepWranglerNation View Post
Just added..

So here is what I'm thinking.. Even thou I like the tumblr format for blogging, I've often wondered if this site "wrangler forum" would incorporate a blogging atmosphere of at least add a blogging topic area to the forum and seeing how we just gain unlimited image storage.. this would give me a great opportunity to blog about our jeep adventures. Thou one may need to put some sort of restrictions to the blog area. like what one can write about.. jeep things of course.
Also.. Maybe I'm not seeing it.. but was the "groups" option removed/disbanded? or there were never any groups on wrangler forums?
Edit: the forum software doesn't support blog, unfortunately.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepWranglerNation View Post
I was searching the forum in an effort to help another jeeper.. I entered the "post images" or "My Album" area when I took notice that I have "unlimited" image storage.. and it wasn't always this way.. what changed?. it is because I'm a "jeeper" now? or was someone just being nice and heard my plea for a new image storage site?
It must've been changed, I'm unsure when however.

Jeeper and Newb seem to have the same storage space.


~ AS, Community Support
HelenaAG is offline   Quick Reply
Old 02-11-2014, 12:54 PM   #4
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 514
Thank you, Here is how I see it.. what better place to blog about our jeep adventure than a jeep forum.. plus with the added image space I can link and post images here. Just a win win for both of us plus I wouldn't have to create a group site via groupsite.com and charge members.. cause they are already members here (assuming you create a group area for us)
JeepWranglerNation is offline   Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2014, 03:20 PM   #5
Administrator

WF Supporting Member
::WF Administrator::
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 550
Images: 1
Send a message via MSN to HelenaAG
DTO Garage Plus Help

Check that out. It does what you are kinda asking.

HB
HelenaAG is offline   Quick Reply
Old 02-12-2014, 05:35 PM   #6
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 514
Well not really. I scan through that page and didn't see anything of use. However, the page looks to be that of some sort of wiki design, but can not be edited. I feel that I must be a supporting member before I can actually post anything there and I've already set up a garage with images. I'm looking to actually blog within a (WYSIWYG) format. thats allows me to post on a weekly or daily bases. IE jeepforum.com has this option which I use to be a member of and they closed my account.. Not ban.. just closed it or created an "Inactive" user name and I still can't login there even after sending several emails. I'm not asking that you change your format.. thou having a blog area incorporated into the forum topic area would suit my needs and maybe the needs of others who want to create blogs here.
JeepWranglerNation is offline   Quick Reply
Old 02-13-2014, 02:11 PM   #7
Administrator

WF Supporting Member
::WF Administrator::
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 550
Images: 1
Send a message via MSN to HelenaAG
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepWranglerNation View Post
Well not really. I scan through that page and didn't see anything of use. However, the page looks to be that of some sort of wiki design, but can not be edited. I feel that I must be a supporting member before I can actually post anything there and I've already set up a garage with images. I'm looking to actually blog within a (WYSIWYG) format. thats allows me to post on a weekly or daily bases. IE jeepforum.com has this option which I use to be a member of and they closed my account.. Not ban.. just closed it or created an "Inactive" user name and I still can't login there even after sending several emails. I'm not asking that you change your format.. thou having a blog area incorporated into the forum topic area would suit my needs and maybe the needs of others who want to create blogs here.
If you have not used your account in a while the forum will automatically but your account into inactive. This does not mean it is closed. It can be reactivated. If you send me a Pm with your username on Jeep Forum I can look into the account and fix it for you : )

I am not sure if we still have the Blog feature on Jeep forum. I tried to locate it to reference it here but i was unable to.

~ dm, community support
HelenaAG is offline   Quick Reply
Old 02-13-2014, 02:33 PM   #8
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 514
Wow.. your at both forums?.. Well it's not like I want to leave here, people here are way to friendly.. now. Just wanted to update that profile seeing how things are going a bit better for us under the JWN user name.. Will pm my account name there etc..

JeepWranglerNation is offline   Quick Reply
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC