Beginners guide to lifting your JK - Page 260 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Tech Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today



Like Tree3Likes

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-26-2016, 01:47 PM   #7771
Jeeper
 
bianconero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 89
bianconero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
AEV 2.5 coils shouldn't give that much height. Regardless get the brackets in or steering will suffer even at 2.5"
Before



After



Regardless I will throw in the brackets. That should protect my driveshaft in the meantime right?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
bianconero is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 01:49 PM   #7772
WF Moderator

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 52,722
kjeeper10 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bianconero View Post
Before After Regardless I will throw in the brackets. That should protect my driveshaft in the meantime right? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Assume the tires are the same ?
What year jeep and how many miles ?

kjeeper10 is online now   Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 01:50 PM   #7773
Jeeper
 
bianconero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 89
bianconero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
Assume the tires are the same ?
What year jeep and how many miles ?
Same tires. 305's. 43K miles

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
bianconero is offline   Quote
 
Old 12-26-2016, 02:10 PM   #7774
WF Moderator

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 52,722
kjeeper10 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bianconero View Post
Same tires. 305's. 43K miles Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Ok i guess theres a chance the factory springs sagged giving you more lift.
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 04:51 PM   #7775
Jeeper
 
bianconero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 89
bianconero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
Ok i guess theres a chance the factory springs sagged giving you more lift.
I got DW twice after my comments yesterday!

Turns out I did not torque the trackbar properly. And I went ahead and installed the brackets. Was not easy, many guys here made it seem like an hour install. Took me 5! I'm a noob though, aligning the driver side bracket were a pain. And I made the mistake of turning the steering wheel in a futile attempt to get the holes aligned while the CA were unbolted. Lo and behold I got my axel way off. Had to put rocks in front of the Jeep and slowly drive forward to get back in place. I hope I didn't bend/break anything.

Anyways it's driving much better now. Thank you for your input.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
bianconero is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 11:00 PM   #7776
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 32
Saint mucus 1 is on a distinguished road
Back Spacing question. I'm running 33's on 18" wheels, Size:18x9 Offset:12mm Backspacing:5.51" Tires are 275/70X18. How do I make the Teraflex 2.5" Lift Kit work? This is for my daily driver, that's why I'm leaning towards the Teraflex, the jeep will see a lot of highway use.
__________________
2009 Wrangler X
Saint mucus 1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 11:14 AM   #7777
WF Moderator

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 52,722
kjeeper10 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint mucus 1 View Post
Back Spacing question. I'm running 33's on 18" wheels, Size:18x9 Offset:12mm Backspacing:5.51" Tires are 275/70X18. How do I make the Teraflex 2.5" Lift Kit work? This is for my daily driver, that's why I'm leaning towards the Teraflex, the jeep will see a lot of highway use.
You will prob need to run the rear SB links Inboard. 5.5 is not enough backspacing.
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 08:40 AM   #7778
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 20
KenCal is on a distinguished road
Saint mucus 1,Here's my 2 cents. I have the TF 2.5 lift on my 2012 2dr sport and originally ran 32's on 17x9 with the same BS you have. I had no issues at all. When I went to 35's with the same wheels I had to use 1.5" wheel spacers to compensate for that much BS. This is my DD and the setup has performed well both on and off road. My wheeling consist of blues and blacks. Hope this helps.
KenCal is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 12:40 PM   #7779
Jeeper
 
Minion Wrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 354
Minion Wrangler is on a distinguished road
After getting some feedback on an initial franken-lift build I was proposing (WAY overbuilt for my intended purposes) I've decided to come to my senses and put something together that meets my needs, but I'm still looking for some guidance from the forum as I dont really know what parts I need for a lift that give a real world increase of 2" or so.

The Jeep these would going on is a 2017 JKUHR.

My main needs/wants are:

Improved ride and handling over stock (Jeep is my DD)
Slight boost in ride height (I dont crawl rocks so it's not really needed)
Increased ride comfort on washboard, whoop(Dunes), and pothole filled roads
Leaving a bit of rake to prevent sag with heavy cargo loads
I dont intend on running a winch
I may add a grill guard/bull bar
I'll plan on running 33" KO2's or Duratracs.
And may add diff covers and rock hard steel skids for t-case, oil/trans pan, evap relocation kit. But this is not going to happen right away.

So with that said here's what I'm now thinking.

Synergy 1" coils front and rear (8063-10 and 8064-10)

Adjustable reservoir shocks...I'm having a hard time here. Caught between Fox 2.0 Performance series (1.5-3.5" version is what I assume I'd need?), or Teraflex Falcon 3.3 (0-2" version) that haven't come out yet. I looked at the King OEM adjustables but $2K in shocks was a bit much lol.

JKS Adjustable Front Swaybar links JKS2031 for 0-2". Do I need new rears at this height?

Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers (until I get rims with better BS)

So here's where my questions come in:

At most likely 2-2.25" actual front lift and about the same in the rear do I need the following:

Control Arms - Was looking Teraflex Alpine adjustable arms for front lower. Not a fan of geo brackets. What about front uppers? Rear arms should be good to go with stock right?

Front track bar - Steer Smarts is coming out with an awesome one that I wouldn't mind having , but if I dont need it I'd like to wait on it.

Rear track bar - Do I need one? Should I just run the teraflex 2 hole bracket and stock bar?

Bump stops - if I run KO2's in 34x10.5r17 do I need added stop height over stock? Would running something like sumosprings improve the ride?

Brake line brackets - I've been told the newer JKU's have longer brake lines than previous years. Is there any need for the brackets?

Grade 8 bolt kit - While I'm working on the jeep should I do this for peace of mind or just check torque specs on stock hardware?

Thanks to everyone that reads/responds and sorry for the wall of text!
Minion Wrangler is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 01:28 PM   #7780
Jeeper
 
Todd_UnlimitednCT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hebron, CT
Posts: 188
Todd_UnlimitednCT is on a distinguished road
Hi Guys..My first lift..

2012 JKU 6 Speed. Daily driver.
Cannot spend big money.

Can you catch any potential problems with this route?
I am thinking for tires 285/70/17s. (Not sure with the '285' etc tire sizes end and where everyone starts to say '31s, 32's' etc) Is there a translation?

Thanks for the education guys.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ProposedLift.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	3397442  
Todd_UnlimitednCT is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 01:29 PM   #7781
AOR
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
AOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Aukum, CA - El Dorado County about 55 mins from the Rubicon Trail
Posts: 4,181
AOR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minion Wrangler View Post
So with that said here's what I'm now thinking.

Synergy 1" coils front and rear (8063-10 and 8064-10) You will need to go with the 8063-20 and 8064-20 to get the approxiamte 2" you are talking about for your 4dr.

Adjustable reservoir shocks...I'm having a hard time here. Caught between Fox 2.0 Performance series (1.5-3.5" version is what I assume I'd need?), or Teraflex Falcon 3.3 (0-2" version) that haven't come out yet. I looked at the King OEM adjustables but $2K in shocks was a bit much lol. Go with the Fox and bumpstop accordingly.

JKS Adjustable Front Swaybar links JKS2031 for 0-2". Do I need new rears at this height? You should not at that height.

Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers (until I get rims with better BS) Good choice.

So here's where my questions come in:

At most likely 2-2.25" actual front lift and about the same in the rear do I need the following:

Control Arms - Was looking Teraflex Alpine adjustable arms for front lower. Not a fan of geo brackets. What about front uppers? Rear arms should be good to go with stock right? For optimal street driveability, yes, you should get some sort of caster correction. since you do not like the bracket idea, adj LCAs are the way to go. Alpines are nice, but so are Core 4x4 with Currie Johnny Joints.

Front track bar - Steer Smarts is coming out with an awesome one that I wouldn't mind having , but if I dont need it I'd like to wait on it. You can always wait and see on this one. Many people do.

Rear track bar - Do I need one? Should I just run the teraflex 2 hole bracket and stock bar? At this lift height you do not need one. Running the rear axle side bracket will be fine.

Bump stops - if I run KO2's in 34x10.5r17 do I need added stop height over stock? Would running something like sumosprings improve the ride? Bumpstops are really more a function of proper shock length. With the Fox extension long enough for a 3.5" lift, you should bumpstop accordingly.

Brake line brackets - I've been told the newer JKU's have longer brake lines than previous years. Is there any need for the brackets? At this lift height, brake line brackets are not required.

Grade 8 bolt kit - While I'm working on the jeep should I do this for peace of mind or just check torque specs on stock hardware? It is brand new hardware, save the money.

Thanks to everyone that reads/responds and sorry for the wall of text!
Have a great day!

Allen
AOR is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 01:36 PM   #7782
AOR
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
AOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Aukum, CA - El Dorado County about 55 mins from the Rubicon Trail
Posts: 4,181
AOR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_UnlimitednCT View Post
2012 JKU 6 Speed. Daily driver.
Cannot spend big money.

Can you catch any potential problems with this route?
I am thinking for tires 285/70/17s. (Not sure with the '285' etc tire sizes end and where everyone starts to say '31s, 32's' etc) Is there a translation?

Thanks for the education guys.
Those tires calc out to be 32.7" depending on PSI of course. I would not run the QT hydros but that is me. I would opt for the Rancho RS55329/330 set instead. Much better shock. I would also ditch the center caps personally. Never been a fan on Jeeps.

Have a great day!

Allen
AOR is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 01:42 PM   #7784
Jeeper
 
Todd_UnlimitednCT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hebron, CT
Posts: 188
Todd_UnlimitednCT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOR View Post
Those tires calc out to be 32.7" depending on PSI of course. I would not run the QT hydros but that is me. I would opt for the Rancho RS55329/330 set instead. Much better shock. I would also ditch the center caps personally. Never been a fan on Jeeps.

Have a great day!

Allen
Thanks Allen..
So when someone says '31's are they like a 265/70/17? Just trying to get my bearing.

They BIG question in my mind is there anything wrong on with this setup on the TECHNICAL side?
I understand about the quality of a shock etc and will look into what you suggested...As far as center caps, I guess I can make that call easily enough. Should pay attention to photos with the steel wheels and what they look like.

Thanks again!
Todd_UnlimitednCT is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 01:51 PM   #7785
Jeeper
 
Minion Wrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 354
Minion Wrangler is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOR View Post
Have a great day!

Allen
Thanks a ton for the feedback!

One question - I chose the 8063-10/8064-10 combo because from what I've read nearly all coils will give you 1" or so greater than advertised height since that's the height they shoot for on a fully loaded jeep. Is that not the case for the Synergy progressive coils? I run a "light" JKUHR, so from what I have read I thought I would net around 2" or so at the front and rear. Was hoping to run progressive front and rear springs. The 20 rear is a linear rate. Would that make a big difference in ride/handling?

Sorry for the newb questions.
Minion Wrangler is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 02:21 PM   #7786
Jeeper
 
bianconero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 89
bianconero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_UnlimitednCT View Post
2012 JKU 6 Speed. Daily driver.
Cannot spend big money.

Can you catch any potential problems with this route?
I am thinking for tires 285/70/17s. (Not sure with the '285' etc tire sizes end and where everyone starts to say '31s, 32's' etc) Is there a translation?

Thanks for the education guys.
285 is 285 millimeter, which is the width of the tire. Multiply it by 1.4 (double the .7 from the 70) convert that number to inches, then add to it the wheel size in inches. That is a rough estimate of the height.

Or just use an online converter....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
bianconero is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 02:52 PM   #7787
AOR
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
AOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Aukum, CA - El Dorado County about 55 mins from the Rubicon Trail
Posts: 4,181
AOR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_UnlimitednCT View Post
Thanks Allen..
So when someone says '31's are they like a 265/70/17? Just trying to get my bearing.

They BIG question in my mind is there anything wrong on with this setup on the TECHNICAL side?
I understand about the quality of a shock etc and will look into what you suggested...As far as center caps, I guess I can make that call easily enough. Should pay attention to photos with the steel wheels and what they look like.

Thanks again!
Yes on the 31s. However, that specific tire comes out to 31.6. Which for some mfgs is advertised as a 32" tiire. Not necessarily on the tech side. For me just more value in components.

Tire calc here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minion Wrangler View Post
Thanks a ton for the feedback!

One question - I chose the 8063-10/8064-10 combo because from what I've read nearly all coils will give you 1" or so greater than advertised height since that's the height they shoot for on a fully loaded jeep. Is that not the case for the Synergy progressive coils? I run a "light" JKUHR, so from what I have read I thought I would net around 2" or so at the front and rear. Was hoping to run progressive front and rear springs. The 20 rear is a linear rate. Would that make a big difference in ride/handling?

Sorry for the newb questions.
They are progressive wound springs. See below from Synergy's site: So yes, you may want to get the /10 as you mentioned. Then you could always add spacers when you weight it down. Or just go to different springs depending on budget.

AOR is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:58 PM   #7788
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 70
HydroRubi is on a distinguished road
I’m trying to read all the posts here, but I’m only 80 pages in so far!

This has been my plan all along-

285/75/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Rubi wheels (w/ 1.5” spacers)
1.5 inch RK springs/rancho 9000/TF TB bracket/bump stops
Either Rancho drop brackets of TF sport arms
Poison Spyder standard crusher flares (sitting in my basement)

On Black Friday I got a great deal on the PS Crusher flares, so I decided to buy them. Now I’m thinking with a 1.5” lift, I don’t really NEED them. I’m concerned I will have too much wheel well gap with the flares and the lift – what do you think? I don’t want to make the tires look small…

I don’t want to go too crazy until the Jeep is paid off; for now, it will be 95% city driving and the occasional camp road/Jeep trail. My main purpose for wanting the flares is for looks – I think they look much better than the factory flares. However, I didn’t realize the PS flares would be $900 to paint before…
__________________
2016 Hydro Blue JKUR
Teraflex 2.5" Lift | Rancho 9000 shocks | TF Front Lower Sport Arms | TF Monster Track Bar | Method Roost Wheels | Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5x17 | KC Gravity Pro LED Headlights | KC LED Fog Lights | Teraflex HD Hinged Carrier | Superchips TrailCal
HydroRubi is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 01:00 PM   #7789
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 70
HydroRubi is on a distinguished road
Sorry, double post.
__________________
2016 Hydro Blue JKUR
Teraflex 2.5" Lift | Rancho 9000 shocks | TF Front Lower Sport Arms | TF Monster Track Bar | Method Roost Wheels | Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5x17 | KC Gravity Pro LED Headlights | KC LED Fog Lights | Teraflex HD Hinged Carrier | Superchips TrailCal
HydroRubi is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:24 PM   #7790
Sponsoring Vendor
 
KrawlOff-Road.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Anderson, SC
Posts: 3,243
KrawlOff-Road.com is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroRubi View Post
I’m trying to read all the posts here, but I’m only 80 pages in so far!

This has been my plan all along-

285/75/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on Rubi wheels (w/ 1.5” spacers)
1.5 inch RK springs/rancho 9000/TF TB bracket/bump stops
Either Rancho drop brackets of TF sport arms
Poison Spyder standard crusher flares (sitting in my basement)

On Black Friday I got a great deal on the PS Crusher flares, so I decided to buy them. Now I’m thinking with a 1.5” lift, I don’t really NEED them. I’m concerned I will have too much wheel well gap with the flares and the lift – what do you think? I don’t want to make the tires look small…

I don’t want to go too crazy until the Jeep is paid off; for now, it will be 95% city driving and the occasional camp road/Jeep trail. My main purpose for wanting the flares is for looks – I think they look much better than the factory flares. However, I didn’t realize the PS flares would be $900 to paint before…
Your on the right path! With the weight (assuming you are adding bumpers and all) I would do the RK 1.5" coils. I would do something like the 1.5" Flex System. Pair them with the Rancho 9000's and you will have a great setup that can take the weight and not look "to tall" with that size tire. If we can help, let us know. Feel free to PM, email or call at anytime.

And you are saying that they are changing $900.00 to paint 4 fenders!! What are they painting them with? Gold? LOL. Wow...

-Jason
__________________
KrawlOff-Road.com:
Facebook
Email
Phone: 864-437-8029
Forum Discount: KORWRANGLERFORUM
KrawlOff-Road.com is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:26 PM   #7791
Jeeper
 
Mrfallon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nyc
Posts: 284
Mrfallon is on a distinguished road
2.5" teraflex coil lift,bushwacker flat fenders and 37x12.5r17 Goodyear mtr.just google image it,you may or may not like the amount of space the flat fenders open up on a smaller tire?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8836_1484857459650.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	3418130  
Mrfallon is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:30 PM   #7792
Jeeper
 
Mrfallon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nyc
Posts: 284
Mrfallon is on a distinguished road
This is the amount of clearance I have and for me it is perfect but definitely more clearance than it was with stock fenders,stock height and tires.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8863_1484857667557.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	167.6 KB
ID:	3418138  
Mrfallon is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:32 PM   #7793
Jeeper
 
Mrfallon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nyc
Posts: 284
Mrfallon is on a distinguished road
Completely stock two weeks ago
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8911_1484857905695.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	3418146  
Mrfallon is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:43 PM   #7794
Jeeper
 
Mrfallon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nyc
Posts: 284
Mrfallon is on a distinguished road
I believe these are 35" tires,flat/cut fenders with a levelling kit?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4513_1484858537455.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	3418154  
Mrfallon is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:44 PM   #7795
Jeeper
 
Mrfallon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nyc
Posts: 284
Mrfallon is on a distinguished road
One more pic of that same jku flexing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4514_1484858667719.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	3418162  
Mrfallon is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:57 PM   #7796
Jeeper
 
Mrfallon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nyc
Posts: 284
Mrfallon is on a distinguished road
You have to figure out what you like best,if it were me and I had to use those tires...I would do the flats without any lift but if you don't love the flat fender look...just do a lift with those tires and sell the ps fenders(if you got such a great deal on them,you may get more than what you paid back?).the flat fenders will really open up your wheel wells!
Mrfallon is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:01 PM   #7797
Jeeper
 
Mrfallon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nyc
Posts: 284
Mrfallon is on a distinguished road
What I found,they seem to be a little shorter/narrower than an avg 35" tire?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8912_1484859676835.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	3418186  
Mrfallon is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:53 PM   #7798
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 70
HydroRubi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrawlOff-Road.com View Post
And you are saying that they are changing $900.00 to paint 4 fenders!! What are they painting them with? Gold? LOL. Wow...

-Jason
Yes, I am. I almost hit the ground! Not gold, Hydro Blue!


My plan was to get the flares on, then get the tires installed and check clearances. But with the paint costing so much, I'm having second thoughts. I would sell the flares but shipping is going to kill me!

From what I have read the 285/75/17 tire is within .25" of a 35.
__________________
2016 Hydro Blue JKUR
Teraflex 2.5" Lift | Rancho 9000 shocks | TF Front Lower Sport Arms | TF Monster Track Bar | Method Roost Wheels | Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5x17 | KC Gravity Pro LED Headlights | KC LED Fog Lights | Teraflex HD Hinged Carrier | Superchips TrailCal
HydroRubi is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:55 PM   #7799
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 70
HydroRubi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrfallon View Post
2.5" teraflex coil lift,bushwacker flat fenders and 37x12.5r17 Goodyear mtr.just google image it,you may or may not like the amount of space the flat fenders open up on a smaller tire?
That looks NICE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrfallon View Post
I believe these are 35" tires,flat/cut fenders with a levelling kit?
Hmm... that looks good to me! The 34" tires will be a bit smaller though...
__________________
2016 Hydro Blue JKUR
Teraflex 2.5" Lift | Rancho 9000 shocks | TF Front Lower Sport Arms | TF Monster Track Bar | Method Roost Wheels | Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5x17 | KC Gravity Pro LED Headlights | KC LED Fog Lights | Teraflex HD Hinged Carrier | Superchips TrailCal
HydroRubi is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:59 PM   #7800
Jeeper
 
Mrfallon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: nyc
Posts: 284
Mrfallon is on a distinguished road
Thank you,I love the way she turned out! I would go somewhere else,they shouldn't cost that much to paint?i see a lot of videos of people on YouTube painting their own fenders/bumpers etc...

Mrfallon is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC
« Back

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner