Headlight Upgrade for '14 JKU Sport S - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Tech Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-11-2014, 10:17 PM   #1
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: On Big River in Missouri Ozarks
Posts: 53
Headlight Upgrade for '14 JKU Sport S

I've read all the threads I could find on this and other forums, but all the suggestions I get are beyond my budget ($500+ for Truck-Lites!!!) or the seller states that conversion kits won't fit 2014s. Anybody have a suggestion similar to Hella or Cibie E-codes with HIDs. I can handle new relays, wiring, etc. I wrote to Daniel Stern, but no answer in 2 weeks.

HELP!!!

Osito is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-11-2014, 10:25 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Stretchmobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Berdoo
Posts: 161
I bought an HID kit from VVME and it fit just fine and works much better then stock. Comes with everything you need. $60 on Ebay. I too didn't get a reply from Daniel Stern. Slim Bi Xenon Hi Low Dual Beam HID Kit H4 H13 9004 9007 9008 35W | eBay I went for 5K bulbs.

Stretchmobile is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-11-2014, 11:53 PM   #3
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: On Big River in Missouri Ozarks
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretchmobile View Post
I bought an HID kit from VVME and it fit just fine and works much better then stock. Comes with everything you need. $60 on Ebay. I too didn't get a reply from Daniel Stern. Slim Bi Xenon Hi Low Dual Beam HID Kit H4 H13 9004 9007 9008 35W | eBay I went for 5K bulbs.
Thanx, but what size bulb did you specify? Is there a difference between H4 & H13 for this conversion? That is, do I have to specify H13 to fit the existing housing, or is H4 somehow better/worth extra effort?
Osito is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-12-2014, 12:46 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Dusthol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Williston nd
Posts: 1,010
Did u price out the lights, harness and all the other stuff to do the conversion? It comes out almost the same as trucklites. Hit up Xtryan. He's a vendor.can answer all ur questions.
Dusthol is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-12-2014, 01:08 AM   #5
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: On Big River in Missouri Ozarks
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusthol View Post
Did u price out the lights, harness and all the other stuff to do the conversion? It comes out almost the same as trucklites. Hit up Xtryan. He's a vendor.can answer all ur questions.
The VVME HID kit includes everything - ballasts, relays, fuses, wiring, connectors, shrinkwrap, bulbs, bases, mounting hardware...the works for <$60 delivered. I'm not opposed to spending more for better solution, say, E-code lenses, but can't afford LEDs. Yep, the Truck-Lites are GREAT! As for Xtryan, thanks for the tip. I'll try him.
Osito is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-12-2014, 04:58 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretchmobile View Post
I bought an HID kit from VVME and it fit just fine and works much better then stock. Comes with everything you need. $60 on Ebay. I too didn't get a reply from Daniel Stern. Slim Bi Xenon Hi Low Dual Beam HID Kit H4 H13 9004 9007 9008 35W | eBay I went for 5K bulbs.
Dan will never answer an email about an illegal HID conversion...

Now, an H13 to H4 Cibie or Koito conversion is legal and works fine. If you PM your email addresses to me I'll get them to Mr Stern.

As for the "kit" you've linked, it is illegal and dangerous to use.

C'mon. Use your heads. How can a "kit" be worth squat if it's that cheap? Real genuine HID burners cost more than that entire kit each.
Do you think your stock wiring is made for an HID igniter? Do you think that your TIPM will like the Chinese majik box happy fun time converter?

Why do people skimp on SAFETY EQUIPMENT?
Boggles my mind.
__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-12-2014, 07:34 AM   #7
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
jcb-memphis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 164
I have truck lites with their flicker capacitor gadgets on my 14. Dealer put it on- no issues save they don't melt ice....so I added light force driving lights...just in case.

On an arb bumper with a 10k waterproof winch.

Been very happy.

Not sure why Jeep doesn't offer better stock options .....



Jeff
__________________
jcb-memphis


JKUR 2014 Anvil "Goose"

Priors: Double solid axle Land Rovers (rrclwb, d2, d110)
jcb-memphis is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-12-2014, 07:43 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
DEERE G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Senoia, Ga.
Posts: 239
I was emailing back and forth with Daniel Stern a couple times yesterday. He responded each time within an hour or two.
I'm going with the Cibie lamps, pigtails, and 70/65w H4 bulbs
__________________
-Keith-
98' TJ Flame Red
10' JKU Mango Tango
DEERE G is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
Stretchmobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Berdoo
Posts: 161
A. I was emailing Dan about the H4 kit. No Reply.

B. The kit uses a complete harness that comes off the battery for power and uses the stock plug to switch it on. I used VVME because we have had great success with them on the smart car forum. Many members have several years of use with no problems. I was putting H4's in my cars 35 years ago when they were illegal to. I don't care, imho not being able to see at night is worse than complying with some rules. I've always ran good headlights and our trip through Wyoming last month illustrated how bad the stock headlights are. I don't have the cash for LED headlights now. Maybe later, but I can see now. I checked the pattern, great cutoff and aimed them correctly. Glad that Dan talked to someone, too bad it wasn't me, I probably would have sent him money.
Stretchmobile is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-12-2014, 02:27 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
Stretchmobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Berdoo
Posts: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
Why do people skimp on SAFETY EQUIPMENT?
Boggles my mind.
Let's talk about safety equipment, specifically headlights. Why are HID's illegal? Because they are too bright and they blind oncoming driver's? No, because they don't meet the definition of headlight as the laws are written. Headlights laws haven't been about safety for 50 years. Most headlight laws were formed 100 years ago as 100's of manufactures struggled to find a good way to illuminate the road in front of the vehicle. There were many types of headlight and some were flat dangerous. By he 40's and 50's most headlight laws were standardized and accepted. Then in the 70's and 80's new headlights came from Europe, who have been constantly trying to improve night vision because of the higher speed limits. H4's were available from the aftermarket, but were illegal. Why, because they were too bright? No simply because they didn't meet the definition of sealed beam. The laws didn't change for our safety. Why did H4's become legal? Did the government finally realize there was a better way to illuminate the road? No, because of conflicting laws. Specifically CAFE rules. It took private enterprise (car manufacturers) to take the laws to court. They argued that to meet fuel economy stipulations, cars had to become more aerodynamic and old sealed beam headlights could not be accommodated. The laws were changed to allow more freedom in designing headlights, not because of safety but fuel economy. The irony is that we actually got better headlights in the bargain. Now there is new technology and the laws still haven't been updated to accept it. Don't argue about headlights and safety. Safety hasn't been a concern with the industry for decades. However fuel economy has and that is the hypocrisy.
Stretchmobile is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-12-2014, 10:02 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 45
It's illegal because the lenses are meant for hids. Most scatter the light all over so it blinds others.
TM98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-12-2014, 11:02 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
Stretchmobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Berdoo
Posts: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM98 View Post
It's illegal because the lenses are meant for hids. Most scatter the light all over so it blinds others.
JKOwners.com - The community for Jeep JK Owners

But for some reason the Jeep doesn't........... My pattern looks exactly like the one in this test.
Stretchmobile is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-13-2014, 05:01 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretchmobile View Post
... I don't care, imho not being able to see at night is worse than complying with some rules.....
Your success is subjective but complying with the law isn't ---- the legal standards for safety lighting are complex and are set to protect both the users and the people around them. Your illegal kit might blind an innocent oncoming motorist, cause a crash, etc.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretchmobile View Post
Let's talk about safety equipment, specifically headlights. Why are HID's illegal? Because they are too bright and they blind oncoming driver's? No, because they don't meet the definition of headlight as the laws are written. Headlights laws haven't been about safety for 50 years. Most headlight laws were formed 100 years ago as 100's of manufactures struggled to find a good way to illuminate the road in front of the vehicle. There were many types of headlight and some were flat dangerous. By he 40's and 50's most headlight laws were standardized and accepted. Then in the 70's and 80's new headlights came from Europe, who have been constantly trying to improve night vision because of the higher speed limits. H4's were available from the aftermarket, but were illegal. Why, because they were too bright? No simply because they didn't meet the definition of sealed beam. The laws didn't change for our safety. Why did H4's become legal? Did the government finally realize there was a better way to illuminate the road? No, because of conflicting laws. Specifically CAFE rules. It took private enterprise (car manufacturers) to take the laws to court. They argued that to meet fuel economy stipulations, cars had to become more aerodynamic and old sealed beam headlights could not be accommodated. The laws were changed to allow more freedom in designing headlights, not because of safety but fuel economy. The irony is that we actually got better headlights in the bargain. Now there is new technology and the laws still haven't been updated to accept it. Don't argue about headlights and safety. Safety hasn't been a concern with the industry for decades. However fuel economy has and that is the hypocrisy.
This doesn't really deserve the bandwidth to answer since it's been covered ad nauseum on forums dedicated to vehicular lighting.
Look at what knowledgeable people say: Those Horrible and Illegal HID Conversions...Again

And see this about the projector retrofits: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...ctor-retrofits
__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-13-2014, 01:29 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
Stretchmobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: San Berdoo
Posts: 161
No modification to housing, mounts same as stock. Does not blind, that's why I checked the pattern and adjusted the height. My wife followed me the other night after picking up the Jeep from the dealer to have the rear axle seal fixed. The HID's did not bother me any more than anyone else's headlights (me in my lowered smart and her lifted Jeep.) I chose 5K to not offend. No stray beams going into the night. Pattern is cut off at 24". The reason I emailed Dan is because I have a set of Cibie Z beams from my VW days and was considering putting those in. However reading that the bulb life will be diminished and no reply from Dan, I decided to see if the HID's worked like the bulb shoot out on the JKOwner forum. I am pleased with the results and the price. I respectfully agree to disagree with you. Sometimes things just work. I would be the first to complain about being blinded and was fully prepared to throw the HID's in the trash if I felt they would be a hazard to other's on the road. I was giving the OP a choice, his decision. Oh, and to answer his question, H13 bulb kit. Double up and use the seal from your existing bulb and it will be tight and water proof. I can go back to stock in the time it takes the pull the grill.
Stretchmobile is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-13-2014, 02:36 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 196
check out theretrofitsource.com sealed7 projectors. I ordered them last week with the july4th promo code 20% off. I think the promo is over but i don't think you can find something better for the price. MUCH better then LED's and cheaper. You have to assemble them but it's easy and doesn't require much work. I got the housings, projectors, mc-r housings led backlighting, and wiring harness, ballast and bulbs and shipping for 400 bucks… LED headlights cost more and are would have less light quality then these.
JackDaWack is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-13-2014, 08:22 PM   #16
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Skywgn1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Posts: 434
Add a lift kit. You'll see farther.
__________________
WHEN YOU'RE DUMB.......ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
Skywgn1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-14-2014, 01:21 AM   #17
Jeeper
 
RAMM241's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Chicagoland area
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywgn1 View Post
Add a lift kit. You'll see farther.
__________________
Famous last words. "Watch this".
RAMM241 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-14-2014, 11:36 AM   #18
Jeeper
 
Dusthol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Williston nd
Posts: 1,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaWack View Post
check out theretrofitsource.com sealed7 projectors. I ordered them last week with the july4th promo code 20% off. I think the promo is over but i don't think you can find something better for the price. MUCH better then LED's and cheaper. You have to assemble them but it's easy and doesn't require much work. I got the housings, projectors, mc-r housings led backlighting, and wiring harness, ballast and bulbs and shipping for 400 bucks&hellip; LED headlights cost more and are would have less light quality then these.
My trucklites cost me 400. They are DOT legal. No assembly required. And are very bright.
Dusthol is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-14-2014, 04:40 PM   #19
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: On Big River in Missouri Ozarks
Posts: 53
Hmmm...didn't want to start a bruhaha, but it is difficult to get a simple answer, based on the previous threads I read. I took the advice to contact Extreme Terrain. Ordered a H13 to LED conversion kit by Raxiom. Had to look around, but finally found a good photo of improvement over stock.

Lifetime LED h13 lights installed.

(sorry, but can't get link to work...suggestions?)

Ordered this morning - shipped already. Price? Only $133 incl. s&h...while Extreme is having their July Sale. Oh, and they are guaranteed for life! (Life expectancy is 30,000 hrs.) I looked up reviews by others. Only one bad review, and I'm not sure it is applicable to everyone. And, no, they are NOT DOT approved, as they are LEDs in lamp enclosures designed for halogens, but I don't care. There are OEM LEDs in similar enclosures. I don't think I'll have any problems.

One thing, though. I'm OK with it, but you may be concerned that highs are only 600 lumen brighter than lows (2600 lumen / 2000 lumen). The 2000 lumen are already far superior to stock. What I want is wider coverage.

Let me thank all of you for input. I really mean it! And a special shout-out to Dusthol for hooking me up with XTRyan and Extreme Terrain!

I'll let you know how the installation goes. Later!
Osito is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-14-2014, 06:17 PM   #20
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: On Big River in Missouri Ozarks
Posts: 53


This is the photo from the post that was supposed to be in the broken link in my previous post. Sorry...best I could do.
Osito is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-14-2014, 06:34 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
dwtgolden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 303
Did you read through the entire thread on those lights? There are multiple posts involving improper positioning of the bulb in the housing, loose fitting of bulb in the housing, poor beam pattern due to orientation of two led's positioned at 180 degrees in a housing made for 360 degree light, and tons of issues with quality of lights resulting in multiple "lifetime" replacements and several asking finally returning lights and asking for their money back. Not to mention issues with flicker causing the need to add a harness with capacitor or direct wire from the battery to resolve. The final issue is the fact that led's produce no heat in the housing meaning they will ice over when driving in snow.

Best of luck with them, but you may want to read that entire thread before you start your install.
dwtgolden is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-14-2014, 09:38 PM   #22
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: On Big River in Missouri Ozarks
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwtgolden View Post
Did you read through the entire thread on those lights? There are multiple posts involving improper positioning of the bulb in the housing, loose fitting of bulb in the housing, poor beam pattern due to orientation of two led's positioned at 180 degrees in a housing made for 360 degree light, and tons of issues with quality of lights resulting in multiple "lifetime" replacements and several asking finally returning lights and asking for their money back. Not to mention issues with flicker causing the need to add a harness with capacitor or direct wire from the battery to resolve. The final issue is the fact that led's produce no heat in the housing meaning they will ice over when driving in snow.

Best of luck with them, but you may want to read that entire thread before you start your install.
Well, I might not be able to read that thread, as it isn't available right now. But I did read a LOT of reviews, none of which mentioned those problems, though several gave installation details. There is still one more problem I have with your "helpful" tips...the LEDs run hot. That is why they come in fan vented housings. Don't believe everything you read, eh?

I appreciate the warning. We'll just have to see.
Osito is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-14-2014, 11:16 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
dwtgolden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
Well, I might not be able to read that thread, as it isn't available right now. But I did read a LOT of reviews, none of which mentioned those problems, though several gave installation details. There is still one more problem I have with your "helpful" tips...the LEDs run hot. That is why they come in fan vented housings. Don't believe everything you read, eh? I appreciate the warning. We'll just have to see.
I can tell you from personal experience with a friend's Jeep who installed LED's (not just what I read), they will ice over while driving in the snow. Although LED's produce heat, it is in the electronics behind the headlight housing, unlike the heat produced by a halogen bulb inside the housing; therefore, they do not heat the headlight lens and allow icing. The reason I said to be sure you read the whole thread was because several of the guys who initially raved about their inexpensive light upgrade ended up cursing the lights after they were in use for some time, which they didn't post about til much later in the thread. Best of luck with your purchase.
dwtgolden is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-15-2014, 01:35 AM   #24
Jeeper
 
RAMM241's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Chicagoland area
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwtgolden View Post
I can tell you from personal experience with a friend's Jeep who installed LED's (not just what I read), they will ice over while driving in the snow. Although LED's produce heat, it is in the electronics behind the headlight housing, unlike the heat produced by a halogen bulb inside the housing; therefore, they do not heat the headlight lens and allow icing. The reason I said to be sure you read the whole thread was because several of the guys who initially raved about their inexpensive light upgrade ended up cursing the lights after they were in use for some time, which they didn't post about til much later in the thread. Best of luck with your purchase.
I was one who returned the lifetime LED lights. The light output was really good but the light is not properly designed for the stock housing (along with other issues). If you want to prevent ice buildup use rainX on the lights. Worked for me. Oh, and I would read that entire thread on the lifetime LED lights.
__________________
Famous last words. "Watch this".
RAMM241 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-15-2014, 04:07 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusthol View Post
My trucklites cost me 400. They are DOT legal. No assembly required. And are very bright.
I've run retrofitted lights in my vehicles for over 8 years now and never have i been questioned about the legality, and have gone through inspection multiple times…. LED lights leave much to be desired, and especially for 400 bucks… the output is poor for 400 bucks… you will get 2x the output with HID's, the beam pattern isn't even comparable, and the ability to choose a color temp. You also retain the ability to drive in snow… and not loose output from frost/ice sticking to on the lenses. NO issues with flicker which means less crap/resistors built into the harness, which means a cooler running harness… with not potential heat issues in the summer. I could go on and on, i spent the past 4 month trying to figure out what i was going to use and hands down this was the best option… and i don't even like the way the projectors look in our housings… so decided to pick something that would allow me to customize. Theretrofitsource.com had 20% off and it was game over…

If the objective was a quick fix the LED's will do just that, but to me they are just a quick fix… These will be the 5th Retrofitted headlights i'm building… and i feel like I'm cheating buying a kit that bolts together and requires no custom fitting/cutting of the housings… Assembly required means no one will have the same headlight as me since they will have my personal touch.
JackDaWack is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-15-2014, 04:20 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMM241 View Post
I was one who returned the lifetime LED lights. The light output was really good but the light is not properly designed for the stock housing (along with other issues). If you want to prevent ice buildup use rainX on the lights. Worked for me. Oh, and I would read that entire thread on the lifetime LED lights.
RainX will be a bandaid for that specific issue… It's nothing more then a thin coating of wax which will prevent ice build up, The idea behind rainx is that the passing wind/air will blow ice and snow off the lens… You will also have to physically clean the lenses before driving if they have any ice buildup while sitting stationary..which might bother some people... I've had ICE form on HID's in the winter it gets so cold here… So your suggestion will not work for everyone… especially anyone living where it snows really bad or gets really cold. LEDS leave all the heat in the rear of the housings and in the harness… where it is not only wasted but can become a hazard in summer heat(AFAIK, NO LED housing circulate heat anymore… I think the JW's did at one point but no longer..probably due to failure) HIDS have all the heat in the bulb, and allow air to circulate in the housings which should also reduce possible fogging from moisture..
JackDaWack is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-16-2014, 03:35 AM   #27
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,095
I can't understand when a person says that they know it's illegal and don't care. That it might be dangerous to themselves and other drivers but they don't care.
Their belief that the product is somehow "better" outweighs reason and intelligence.
[yoda.voice]The Placebo Effect is strong in them, it is...[/yoda.voice]

Putting the HID projectors or LED fake bulbs in your H13 reflector is illegal and dangerous. Some LEOs are aware enough of this and you can get a ticket, towed, and actually jailed if you torque them off enough.
__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-16-2014, 05:49 AM   #28
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 196
There is nothing dangerous about using retrofitted HID projectors, and they meet US Dot standards. There just not US dot approved. Can you say that your jeep is 100% legal, if not I'd get off ur high horse, if your tires stick out just a fraction of a mm from your fenders there illegal, ill wait while you measure.
JackDaWack is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-16-2014, 07:12 AM   #29
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 196
And there is no belief that they are better. They are better, which is why every high end vehicle uses them. If increasing the light output on my vehicle which effects no other drivers on the road, I don't care of its legal or not I'm going to do what increases my visibility. I would never suggest doing anything that adversly effects other drivers like HIDs in stock housings.
JackDaWack is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-16-2014, 09:22 AM   #30
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaWack View Post
There is nothing dangerous about using retrofitted HID projectors, and they meet US Dot standards. There just not US dot approved. Can you say that your jeep is 100% legal, if not I'd get off ur high horse, if your tires stick out just a fraction of a mm from your fenders there illegal, ill wait while you measure.
Using the factory reflectors with HID bulbs is illegal. Replacing the entire assembly with a DOT spec HID assembly is not illegal. There's no such thing as "DOT Approved"...the DOT stamp on a product just means that it's designed to meet the DOT standard.

The fender/tire law is state specific. Right now I live in an unfriendly state, but with luck I'll be in one that doesn't care next month.

Godholio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC