Question - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Tech Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on
Old 11-30-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
rosendavidp's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 113

The small rubber circular "o-ring" type things that go in the holes where you bolt down the freedom panels of the hard top

Anyone know what they're called or where I can buy some?

rosendavidp is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
Linton E's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 6
They sound like "grommets". Common product can be found in generic stock.

Linton E is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-30-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
rosendavidp's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 113
I'm not sure they're grommets. They are a perfect fit in the holes in the roll bar and you thread the bolts through them.... Noise reduction & water tightness are the issue. 1 of mine is somewhere in the roll bar.
rosendavidp is offline   Quote Quick Reply

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 PM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC