The front left seat mount has torn out of the driver's seat frame on my 2002 TJ. Repair sequence on these is usually:
- Pull the seat
- Remove the back section at the recliner hinge
- Remove the upholstery and padding from the bottom
- Weld/repair the bare bottom frame
- Reinstall padding and cover on bottom
- Reassemble and reinstall the seat
Does anyone have any experience with removing and reinstalling the upholstery and padding? With a lot of seats it's just hog rings and reasonably easy, but I'm not sure about this one.