1. You don't have to remove the fuel rail.
2. Make sure you have the special tool to release the fuel line.
3. Sometimes the ebay special gaskets don't align properly. Mine didn't, so I bought a Fel Pro.
4. Universals and extensions are your friend!
5. Upon installation, start by screwing in the bottom bolts loosely and mount the manifold on top of the bolts, making sure it sits flush. This is a job saver - rather than inserting the manifold and attempting to screw the bolts on afterward.
6. Did I mention, universals and extensions are your friend!