Body Part Question - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Tech Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on
Old 02-01-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
Bustedstuff's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 140
Body Part Question

I recently received my dream ride ('06 LJ, hardtop, 6 speed standard) last month, right now it's still entirely stock. Whoever owned it before me had a winch attached to the front bumper, apparently they removed it before selling it, in the process though they left two holes from the winch in the Part of Mystery that brings me to the point of this post.

The part here, between the grill and the bumper that reads 'Jeep', what is that called?

I want to replace it but I'm having a difficult time finding it because I don't know what it's called. lol

Thanks in advance!

Bustedstuff is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
Moabrubi's Avatar
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posts: 1,807
Sway bar cover.

Moabrubi is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:04 PM   #3
Bustedstuff's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 140
Thank you! Sway Bar cover, got it.
Bustedstuff is offline   Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC