Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford
There are several "Super 35" kits but most are cheap/weak knockoffs of the real Super 35 kit made by Superior Axle.
Do you, or anyone else for that matter, know about the quality of the G2 High Strength 30 Spline Axles? I'm looking at an upgrade and I'm trying to figure out all my options.
Dana 30 Front Axle Shafts by G2
Dana 35c High Strength Rear Axles
If they are good axles, I'm considering going with a setup somewhat like this:
- Dana 30 Front Axle Shafts by G2
- Truetrac by Detroit Locker
- Dana 35c High Strength Rear Axles with Detroit Locker
- Dana 30 4.56 Ring and Pinion Set by G2
- Dana 35 4.56 Ring and Pinion Set by G2
- Dana 30 Master Overhaul Kit by G2
- Advance Adapters Heavy-Duty SYE & Tom Woods Drive Shaft
I've Got a 3.5" Lift on the way and the possibility of a rear disc brake conversion kit.
I've looked into the Superior Axles Super 35 kit, but it's too far out of my price range right now. If anyone sees something wrong or incompatible with what I've got here, or has a better suggestion, please let me know! Thanks!!!