1.Plugged in jet module chip into the ECM followed all instructions to a T.
2.Jeep Started and Ran great, Then the check engine came on with a P0123 code which was throttle position sensor problem
3. Took it to autozone turned it off, checked and erased codes.
4. Tried to start up again (with chip in), and it just cranks and cranks.
5. Took out aftermarket module thing and set everything back to stock and still won't start.
7. Disconnected battery and ecm for an hour to reset (still wouldn't start)
6. Checked pins in ECM for bent or pushed but it was fine
8. Tried unplugging TPS and starting (no Luck)
(of course Jet costomer service says it's my fault somehow and sorry they can't help)
HELP!!!!! I'M OUT OF IDEAS!!!