I recently bought a new set of off road lights for my TJ. I was hooking them up this evening. I hooked everything together and put the battery terminal back on. As soon as I did, the wires going to the toggles switch began burning and started melting. The harness provided had a hot wire going to the lights themselves with a ground wire I put on the negative battery post. Then there was another hot wire and negative going to the toggle switch. This is the wire that fried. Could anyone please help me. I have no clue about anything electrical related. Everything was essentially plug and play until this.