Rear lower control arm question - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Tech Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on
Old 06-13-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
ETM's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 6
Rear lower control arm question

This type of rear lower control arm was already installed in Jeep when purchased it. Looks a little different that most that I see online. Instead of a rubber bushing. It looks like it rotates on ball. The part that connects to the jeep frame has a bushing. Can someone tell me exacty what type its called.

I am also looking to get some adjustable upper rear control arms so I can do the SYE/CV Drivshaft install and get rid of the vibration.

Any recommendations on what brand rear upper control arms to get
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0270.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	261050   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0271.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	261051  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0269.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	261052  

ETM is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:50 PM   #2
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 9
Looks like my skyjacker rear control arms. Same style and width.
msykes is offline   Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC