I just put mine back on yesterday.
1. too expensive ($600 ish??)
2. loud at highway speeds-I've never had a factory soft top, so I can't compare
3. not really easy/quick to put up windows
4. I broke a plastic cam buckle on the back strap, but was able to replace it with something sturdier I had laying around
5.The Bestop windshield header can be a PITA (the "fixed" nuts spin)
6. Going completely topless takes alot of time, much easier to remove/replace a hard top.
7. Looks really cool!
8. Seems completely water tight
It's kinda like a dog that's that not well behaved. Sometimes I'm really pissed at it, but I love it anyways