What is this part? - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Tech Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-05-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 58
What is this part?

I own a 2001 Wrangler Sport with a hard top. When I bought my Jeep, every time I hit the rear windshield wiper fluid, it didn't seem to work. I then found out the hose was leaking all over my carpet. My friends Wrangler has a little plug/elbow piece that is connected to the hose to the outside of the hard top. I have asked people and I cannot figure out what this part is to other a new one. I have tried rigging it to work and nothing. Can anyone help?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2452158576.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	184771  

CamoJeepGirl is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
Curro's Avatar
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 435
Its called a liftgate washer nozzle. Should be $20 bucks or so..

Curro is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 58
Originally Posted by Curro
Its called a liftgate washer nozzle. Should be $20 bucks or so..
Thank you so much!
CamoJeepGirl is offline   Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC