PO had head work done according to a stack of paperwork I got with the TJ. Short story is, ends up that the head was cracked since I got it. Very small crack in the exhaust runner. I managed to pull the head fast enough that it showed a stain where the leak was located. Reman head installed from Odessa out of Clearwater FL. I am very satisfied with the quality of work. Put it all back together and it runs fine. Couple days go by and a code gets thrown. Inefficient cat converter. I yanked the cat out and looked into the body and was able to see damage. So I got the plasma cutter out and took you all a pic. So I learned that coolant/steam through the cat is a recipe for disaster. Hope this helps someone.