04-19-2011, 04:59 PM
Join Date: Sep 2010
3.5 inch Rough Country lift kit?
My cousins friend had a YJ a couple years ago that he was planning to build up but he got into a car accident. The Jeep was totaled. He claims he has a 3.5 inch Rough Country lift brand new in the box that he'll sell to me.
A few questions:
1. Was there a 3.5 inch lift?
2. Was it crap?
3. Do the springs sag? (I can buy a new set to install with the kit)
4. Quality of the lift?
5. What did it cost new back then?
6. Any forewarnings? (sucks as saggy springs, exploding shocks, etc.)
7. How much would you say its worth?
8. Worth buying?
9. Will they clear 33s?
I think that's it! Thanks in advance!
Use Locktite, Or Kiss Your Nuts Goodbye!
Small like a CJ, better than a TJ!
☼ YJ ƒ○⌐ EVER ☼