06-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Apopka, FL
Take a look at the linkages at the throttle body all connected and not off.
When you checked the fluid level:
FLUID LEVEL AND CONDITION
(1) Position vehicle on level surface. This is important
in obtaining an accurate fluid level check.
(2) To avoid false readings, which could produce
under or over fill condition, do not check level until
fluid is at normal operating temperature.
(3) Shift transmission into Neutral.
(4) Apply parking brakes.
(5) Operate engine at curb idle speed.
WARNING: WHEN PERFORMING UNDERHOOD OPERATIONS
WITH THE ENGINE RUNNING, KEEP
YOUR HANDS WELL AWAY FROM HOT OR ROTATING
ENGINE COMPONENTS. DO NOT WEAR
LOOSE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING WHICH COULD
BECOME ENTANGLED IN ENGINE COMPONENTS
(6) Clean dipstick filler cap and tube before removing
(7) Remove dipstick and inspect fluid level.
† Correct level is to FULL mark
† Acceptable level is between ADD and FULL marks
J 30RH/32RH TRANSMISSION DIAGNOSIS 21 - 69
(8) Check fluid condition. Fluid should be dark to
light red in color and free of dirt or debris.
The only other thing I could suggest would be check the line pressure if you could find a pressure gauge.
Maybe someone else might have better ideas.
Keep the rubber side down and
the shinny side up...........