I went to start the Jeep last night, had power but the starter just clicked. Checked the battery, it's good, and finally ended up pulling the starter. Had it inside, and then in another vehicle. Got to the auto parts store and picked it up - lots of water spilled out of it. The parts store tested it, it tested good, so I went home and put it in, and the Jeep starts. Apparently it was literally frozen. Any ideas how water got in there in the first place? I don't need this happening again. Thanks.