The oil pressure sender finally "gave up the ghost!". I changed the oil pressure sending unit. Now, that doesn't sound like a big deal, but, I know just enough about mechanics to get myself in trouble.
What I wanted to share with all of you guys, and gals, is that I didn't have the correct tool to remove the sender and I couldn't get a wrench or channel locks on it. So, what I used was a "plumber wrench" that is used to install/remove faucets from under the sinks. It fit on the sending unit and I used a vise grip on the plumber wrench for torque. One I threaded the new unit on I use the "plumber's wrench" to tighten the sender. DONE!! No leaks.
Photos are of the "plumber's wrench" and how it fit on the sending unit.
It worked and I'm a happy old man. thanks for listening.