I'm not sure why you are starting another thread - here's your original thread:
Frtont Locker Opportunity. Need Answer Now!
Here's my post again...
"I've got that same front locker. You've already gotten some great advice.
1) At $160, it's one of the best offroad upgrades you can do.
2a) Definitely replace the seals while you are in there. I didn't (unfortunately), and 6 months later, I was tearing into the axle again to replace the seals.
2b) Buy at least one extra seal - there's a good chance you will mess one up. If not, then just return the extra seals.
2c) The Dana 30 front seals aren't easy or fun to replace. There are a PITA.
3) You will have to remove the carrier.
4) You will probably also have to remove the ring gear, in order to remove the cross pin. Your gear ratio will determine whether you need to remove the ring gear or not. (HINT, fill out your Jeep profile!)
5) Buy new ring gear bolts if you have to remove it. (try JEGS - they have free shipping)
6) I had to install an extra thrust washer to get my Lock Right within the gap spec. You might want to buy an extra set of thrust washers ahead of time. I bought mine from East Coast Gear Supply. They aren't expensive - less than $10 with shipping.
7) You may want to consider a passenger side XJ or TJ shaft upgrade at the same time. I haven't done this yet, but am considering it. This will affect your seal selection on the passenger side."