You're right, I have to pull it, again, and I may take a look at pulling the exhaust, too, if the bolts don't look too bad. But overall, I'm an idiot. It wasn't a leaky line. I've never done this particular job before and it's been a few years since I've done any hydraulic work so I read my shop manual and the installation directions for the parts very carefully, but unfortunately there was no mention of O RINGS!!! I was just out in the barn picking up tools and regrouping when I decided to examine the old hydraulic bearing especially where the lines are seated and that's when I realized what I had forgotten. I looked in the new clutch kit box and under all the cardboard and paper I found a little baggie of...yup, O rings. I should have known better, but like I previously stated: I'm an idiot. Well, I'll let this be a lesson. And, I'll try to look on the bright side. At least, I know I have everything I need and won't have to run (walk) into town for little odds and ends like gear oil or lock-tight. Thanks, again, for the advice.
Keep the rubber side down,