So I was coming home from work and all of the sudden my Jeep (1989 YJ 4.2L 5 speed manual) just cut out like I turned off the ignition. I tried to start it back up and nothing, absolutely nothing. It was acting like the battery wasn't hooked up, nothing at all came on. I cleaned the terminals and cables, and hooked up jumper cables, still nothing. Tried hooking cables straight to the battery cables, thus eliminating the battery from the equation, still nothing. I'm hoping it's a ground wire or a relay or something simple, but I'm not sure. I haven't had a chance to dig too deep yet, but I was just wondering if any of you guys had any similar problems or any insight into what the likely causes might be. Thanks in advance.