It depends on which mods were done when it was installed. I can tell you what i did to mine when i installed my body lift.
1. loosen up all the bolts about 3-4 turns. There is 11 of them total.
2. Remove the steering sector shaft. And ground from body to frame.
3. Remove the filler and breather tube from the body for the gas tank.
4. Start with the drivers side, take out all the bolts on that side for the body mounts. (leave the passenger side bolts in so that the body doesnt shift on you.
5. Use a floor jack and a block of wood and jack up the drivers side to give you enough room for the replacement.
6. Line up the blocks and lower the body just enough to start the bolts, the just snug them up and repeat for the other side.
7. Then work on the steering sector shaft, gas filler tube, ground wire.
8. atfer reversing all these steps, before you give the blocks a final tightening, make sure that you dont have any wires pinched (happened to me back at the gas tank).
Hope this helps, it isnt a hard project, just time consuming. and if you are replacing the mounts, i would go with the polyurethane, they are a much better mount than the stock ones.