NP231 Transfer Case (and a whole bunch of other stuff that has no bearing on the subject at hand)
1. Transfer case chain was slipping and making all kinds of racket
2. Bought a new chain from Quadratec, I drove there to get it and they assured me that it was the correct part
3. Split the case in the Jeep Saturday
4. Cleaned everything out and installed the new chain
5. Re-installed the rear case half
6. ATTEMPTED to reinstall the Oil Pump housing/output shaft bearing, no such luck, the shaft is 1/4-5/16" off to the 8 O'clock position
7 Tried a cheater bar, feet, yelling, and cursing to no avail.
8. Parked in my chicks garage, I'm VERY MUCH NOT TOO HAPPY...
9. Driving my buddys spare 5.9 Grand (nice change being able to pass up hills, lol)
Any Ideas ?