I recently bought the Rough Country 1.25" body lift for my 95 YJ. I kept searching and searching for a write up on it and found nothing. So here it is.
1. The instructions that come with the RC lift are very vague. So that said, first thing is to chauk your wheels, you don't want that thing rolling away, then take the negative battery cable loose.
2. Take the front plastic "Jeep" cover off the front bumper in front of the grill. The center body mount is under it, just under the grill. Go ahead and lossen that mount with a 5/8 socket.
3. Loosen all body mounts. 3 under the door on each side.
Then loosen the 2 on the rear corners just before the bumper.
4. Take a floor Jack with a 10" block of wood and lift the drivers side up first. And then remove the 3 mount bolts under the door. Then put the body lift puck on top of the OEM body mount bushing. Insert the new longer bolt and hand tighten (but do not over tight right now). Repeat the same steps for the rear mounts and also the passenger side.
5. Remove the radiator fan shroud bolts and replace with the given bolt relocation mount. Make sure the fan doesn't hit it.
6. Install the new provided radiator bump stop under the rubber mounts.
7. Tighten all body mounts, and check your brake lines.
That is pretty much it guys. Hope this helps! God Bless, and Jesus Saves!
Bottom is before, top is after.