4th Annual Topless for TATA’s Wheeling Event
August 4, 2012
R ausch Creek Offroad Park (www.rc4x4.org
Block of Rooms Reserved:
Comfort Inn, Pine Grove, PA under “TATA run.” Direct number to the Comfort Inn is 570-345-8031.
What Has Changed This Year?
• Comfort Inn, Pine Grove PA will be the hotel of choice for accommodations. We have already setup a block of rooms listed under the booking of “TATA Run” at a rate of $62.50 per night. Please call and reference “TATA Run” to ensure your stay at the Comfort Inn, Pine Grove. Their direct number is 570-345-8031. For those bringing children please remember that the Comfort Inn has an indoor pool. The hotel is also pet friendly. All rooms are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. The Hampton Inn is no longer the host hotel.
• Registration will be done electronically this year. Please click here http://events.constantcontact.com/re...fpts0b682853fc
to register or visit the website. This year’s event will be limited to 225 vehicles. After 225 we will start a waiting list.
• We are working towards having lunch services available on site at Rausch Creek the day of the event
What Has Not Changed This Year?
• The Topless for TATA’s Wheeling events primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for Breast Cancer Research.
• Trail guides, at their discretion, reserve the right to make changes to the groups and group line up.
• The proceeds raised at the event will be donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. BCRF’s mission is to achieve prevention and a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime by providing critical funding for innovative clinical and translational research at leading medical centers worldwide, and increasing public awareness about good breast health. Currently, over 90 cents of every dollar donated goes to research and awareness programs.
• You are responsible for providing your own lunch, snacks and beverages.
• All sponsoring vendors are invited to attend our event.
• Registration/Check-in will be at 8am on Saturday, August 4th, 2012 and we hope to hit the trails no later than 9:30am. Advance check-in will be offered Friday, August 3rd, 2012 evening at the Comfort Inn, Pine Grove, PA.
• Although not mandatory, it is still suggested for you to have a CB along with recovery gear. At a minimum we are requesting that all vehicles have some type of recovery point in the front and rear.
• We cannot stress enough the importance of listening to your spotter and or trail guide.
• The Raffle will be held at Rausch Creek in the Pavillon. The Raffle will be held at a predetermined time immediately following the trail ride. You must be present to take part in the raffle. Only event participants will be eligible to take part in our raffle.
• The Topless for TATA’s after party will immediately follow the raffle. There is no additional cost to attend the after party. All participates are welcome to attend. We plan to offer Pizza, Chips and Soda/Water. Location TBD.
• 4th Annual Topless for TATA’s event swag (t-shirts, hoodies, etc.) will be available for purchase the morning of the event. Our suggestion is to pre purchase your swag to ensure you get the size and quantity desired. Event swag will also be available through the Topless for TATAs website.
• This will be an All Breeds event. That being said if your vehicle has the ability to run Topless it is highly encouraged. This year we will be again imposing a $10 fee per vehicle that will go directly towards the cost of hosting this event.
• Please be aware that Rausch Creek land use and passenger fees have remained the same for 2012.
• The Topless for TATAs crew will once again be at several Jeep events, MOAB EJS, PA Jeeps, and ADAMS Jeep Jam to name a few, throughout 2012 promoting our event.
What Help Is Needed This Year?
Last year our event was a huge success due in part to the overwhelming response we received for our request for volunteers. For the 4th Annual Topless for TATA’s event we will again be calling on volunteers to help with registration, trail guides/gunners and the after party. If you would like to volunteer to be a trail guide or tail gunner, please let us know. Again, our event would not be where it is today without the help of volunteers!
How Do You Register This Year?
All registration will be electronic this year. You can click here http://events.constantcontact.com/re...fpts0b682853fc
to register or go to the website and click on Register. Make sure you frequently visit the http://www.topplessfortatas.com
website, forums, or our Facebook page (The Official Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event) for up to date information as it becomes available.
This Year’s Event Agenda
An Event Agenda will be forthcoming as the event draws closer.