- not trespassing. We have permission to be there during day light. Its all mud with a couple hill climbs and a beach on the river at the end to have a fire/cook. We have a group going out there Saturday. We have confirmation from the police as well as DNR that we do have permission to be out there during day light hours.
- The best all around offroading in the area. Its got everything from Hardcore Rock trails for purpose built buggies to stock friendly fire roads. They have camping and a full service shop you can use if you break your junk. There are also Hotels close by and they are open every weekend year round and you can even go during the week if you have a big group and call them up to plan ahead.
- Really easy state dirt roads for the most part, they get wet in the rainy season and have a couple interesting obstacles and camping. The ATV ORV there is closed but they are state roads so licensed/registered vehicles can still travel on them.
Big Dogs Offroad Park
- Gore, VA. Only wheelable during events as far as I know. You can check out Big Dogs website for dates and event locations.
Fort Hoyle Offroad Park
- This is a place we are trying to get reopened for wheeling to the public. Its located in a privately owned quarry near Baltimore. You can help by signing this online petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/re-...-signed-waiver
Wharton State Park NJ
- Pretty cool place, pretty much just big sand/water/mud holes and really beautiful scenery. Make sure you have someone to pull you out if you go and you might wanna prep your rig for water cause thats what you're gonna get.
- Never been there, but heard its pretty nice.
- Heard of it, dont know where it is or what its like.
Vaters Offroad is based out of Hagerstown and works with F&S Racing to hold events also... Boulder Bash is Sunday April 1st if you would like to come.
If you would like to join Element Offroad and meet other MD Jeepers on a regular basis Click the link in my sig and join the group on FB. If you arent on FB just let me know and I can work out a way to keep you updated. We do have a forum but it hasnt really kicked off yet. Our FB page is VERY active though.