When coming back to the hotel where we were staying, a local guy, that had a quad, proposed us to show another interesting trail that would lead us to the village, so we ended by doing some kind of rock crawling:
Overall, was an excellent labour day, during which I discovered that my TJ is quite good at doing different things.
What I've learned:
-the BB proved to be a good investment (a higher lift would have been even better);
- the BFG's MT are good tires, but have their limits (especially in mud);
- is good to have a winch, sometimes (or a friend that has one);
- if you're carefull and drive slowly, you can tackle obstacles that you couldn't imagine;
- the russian Lada Niva (the green SUV in the photos) is a great 4x4;
- you have always something to learn.