2014 jku dune with 33" duratracs & 15" mb tko chaos center caps - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Jeep Discussions > Tires & Wheels

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-14-2014, 10:43 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
CzechRacingTeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Pacific North West
Posts: 57
2014 jku dune with 33" duratracs & 15" mb tko chaos center caps

Hello.....Just wanted to share with everyone the new shoes on my 2014 i got today. gotta say did a lot of debating on what i wanted and thanks to all the postings and info i got from here i made my purchase at Discount Tires and bgot a $200 rebate on the tires and a $60 rebate for being military..

Went with (5) 33"x12.5"x15 Goodyear DuraTracs and 15" MB TKO with Chaos center caps. I think those center caps look much better then the original ones that come with them. i got for free as well.
Next I am getting the front windows tinted and probably some N-Fab step bars, I think those look pretty good.

Was really debating on a leveling kit but don't think I will. The 33's fit in there perfectly and no rubbing what so ever. The spacing between tire and Jeep is just right for me and not sure I want to level it out and have too much space in there, seen a couple with 33's and seemed to me the tires weren't looking as meaty, but thats just me.

BTW... they sound great no road tire noise am very impressed with the tires, feels like stock when driving nice and smooth..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1100.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	768353   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1101.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	768361  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1103.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	223.6 KB
ID:	768369   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1104.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	768377  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1105.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	768385  

CzechRacingTeam is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-18-2014, 06:39 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Canadian GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Niagara Ontario Canada
Posts: 271
Thanks for the pics and review on the tires, they are on my wish list.

__________________
2013 Rock Lobster JKU.

So many mods, so little money!
Canadian GP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-18-2014, 06:50 AM   #3
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,209
Can you remove the lugs without removing those center caps?
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-18-2014, 04:38 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
brodee11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzechRacingTeam View Post
Hello.....Just wanted to share with everyone the new shoes on my 2014 i got today. gotta say did a lot of debating on what i wanted and thanks to all the postings and info i got from here i made my purchase at Discount Tires and bgot a $200 rebate on the tires and a $60 rebate for being military..

Went with (5) 33"x12.5"x15 Goodyear DuraTracs and 15" MB TKO with Chaos center caps. I think those center caps look much better then the original ones that come with them. i got for free as well.
Next I am getting the front windows tinted and probably some N-Fab step bars, I think those look pretty good.

Was really debating on a leveling kit but don't think I will. The 33's fit in there perfectly and no rubbing what so ever. The spacing between tire and Jeep is just right for me and not sure I want to level it out and have too much space in there, seen a couple with 33's and seemed to me the tires weren't looking as meaty, but thats just me.

BTW... they sound great no road tire noise am very impressed with the tires, feels like stock when driving nice and smooth..
Very nice! Great color combo!
brodee11 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-18-2014, 06:03 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
CzechRacingTeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Pacific North West
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
Can you remove the lugs without removing those center caps?
Good questions. Haven't tried and it's currently getting the front windows tinted but I can check. From the looks of it you can. I got the center caps for free much better looking then the other ones. I asked for black lugs but got silver from discount I am ok with that I got a $260 rebate back still waiting on it and they are locking as well. The silver ones blend in pretty good.
__________________
_____________________________________________
2014 JKU DUNE, 33x12.5x15 KMB TKO with CHAOS CENTER CAPS WRAPPED IN 33" GY DURATRAC
CzechRacingTeam is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-18-2014, 06:04 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
CzechRacingTeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Pacific North West
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian GP View Post
Thanks for the pics and review on the tires, they are on my wish list.
No worries if you have any other questions let me know. Currently selling the stock ones all 5 are for sale.

__________________
_____________________________________________
2014 JKU DUNE, 33x12.5x15 KMB TKO with CHAOS CENTER CAPS WRAPPED IN 33" GY DURATRAC
CzechRacingTeam is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC