Originally Posted by JMInternelia
The questions I have are:
1) Is he correct in that I don't need a new drive shaft?
2) Is his pricing within a reasonable range?
3) Will the Kit he suggested make my ride too stiff (I want to retain some comfort)
4) Can that same kit handle my future winch?
5) Is he correct in his recommendation regarding the Bullydog Tuner? (Seems too easy) Then concerning wheels, I am thinking of 17" as my tire options get more expensive the higher I go. I'd like to have the aggressive look with tires protruding out maybe 1" to 2" out beyond the fender. What backspacing should I be looking at? I am sure I could dig through 500 forum posts and find some answers to some of the questions, but I thought it best to ask them all in one place. I appreciate any help I can get.
1) you WILL need a new driveshaft if u plan on wheeling sooner than later. Even if ur just on the streets, the angle of the driveshaft will be angled very poorly due to the height.
2) install/alignment is about 500 for lift kits w/out any control arms so the prices are average.
3) RC is very harsh...pm rmiller31 (he's one of many users that had RC and switched. go with a different kit. RC does offer lifetime warranty, but many users switch em out frequently due to its high possibility of failure (shocks) and sag (coils).
4) No...sagging of coils.
5) yes/no. Get the AEV procal module for 150.00. You will not get the power back unless u spend another 1k-1.5k to regear.