Largest tire on stock JK? Here's your answer! - Page 23 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Jeep Discussions > Tires & Wheels

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #661
Jeeper
 
Big Whiskey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 741
Since it seems like we have some experts here. Can I fit a Toyo 295 70 17 on a 17x9 Mickey Thompson Classic III wheel with 4.5BS? I have a teraflex leveling kit.

Is the 295 70 17 equivalent to a 33 11.5 17 or close?

__________________
- Michael
Big Whiskey is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 11:42 AM   #662
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla Sahara JK View Post
Since it seems like we have some experts here. Can I fit a Toyo 295 70 17 on a 17x9 Mickey Thompson Classic III wheel with 4.5BS? I have a teraflex leveling kit.

Is the 295 70 17 equivalent to a 33 11.5 17 or close?
Yes to all.

__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 11:53 AM   #663
Jeeper
 
Big Whiskey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH View Post

Yes to all.
With no rubbing?
__________________
- Michael
Big Whiskey is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #664
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla Sahara JK View Post
With no rubbing?
You'll probably rub the rear fenders if you flex offroad. But onroad, no, there shouldn't be any rubbing.

4.5" of backspacing will keep 11.5" wide tires from rubbing the air dam and other internals, and 2" of lift up front and 1" in the rear (your leveling kit) should keep 33s off the fenders absent some pretty hard flex.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #665
Jeeper
 
Big Whiskey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH View Post

You'll probably rub the rear fenders if you flex offroad. But onroad, no, there shouldn't be any rubbing.

4.5" of backspacing will keep 11.5" wide tires from rubbing the air dam and other internals, and 2" of lift up front and 1" in the rear (your leveling kit) should keep 33s off the fenders absent some pretty hard flex.
Awesome. I appreciate the info.
__________________
- Michael
Big Whiskey is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #666
Newb
 
VinceB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 4
Wow! This thread is packed with info! I'm glad I became a member! I have a 2011 Unlimited Sahara and was curious, if I wanted to run Nitto Trail grapplers 295/70/18 on Fuel Hostage wheels (18x9) with 4.5" backspace, what would be a sufficient lift height for this combo? Would a 2.5", 3", or 4" lift be necessary for those wheels/tires?
VinceB is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-04-2013, 07:52 PM   #667
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceB View Post
Wow! This thread is packed with info! I'm glad I became a member! I have a 2011 Unlimited Sahara and was curious, if I wanted to run Nitto Trail grapplers 295/70/18 on Fuel Hostage wheels (18x9) with 4.5" backspace, what would be a sufficient lift height for this combo? Would a 2.5", 3", or 4" lift be necessary for those wheels/tires?
Any of those will be fine.

It's expensive to do 4" properly. 2.5" is probably your best bet.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #668
Newb
 
VinceB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 4
I appreciate the input. After researching other threads on here, I believe that's what I'm going to do.
__________________
______
O llllll O
VinceB is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-06-2013, 10:02 AM   #669
Jeeper
 
ArmyWrangler2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Images: 1
Awesome information. Thank you!! I'm about to buy some LT285/70/R17 BFG All terrains with the raised white letter tires for my stock wrangler rims. I am considering a 3 inch lift too so I hope it turns out good!!
ArmyWrangler2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-06-2013, 01:18 PM   #670
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nashville
Posts: 81
Biggest tires without spacers? Please advise

New member to the forums, but I read on here a lot.

I am a soon to be first jeep owner.
I have read this sticky in and out and read from other sources as well.
I want to get as big as tires on my 2013 wrangler unlimited as I can while retaining my stock rims. I LOVE the stock gray freedom edition rims. They are 7.5" wide. I REALLY want 35" tires with a 3.5" lift. I understand that the largest tires I can fit on a jeep are 33" (with exceptions that I read here). To go larger I need to lift the jeep. As far as width goes, the issue isn't that the rim is 7.5" wide...there are people running 35" tires on 7.5 factory rims but they are using spacers to do this. How large of tires can I go if I lift the jeep but want to stay away from spacers? I read mixed opinions on spacers and I do not want to take the risk with them. If I do not use spacers, but have a 3.5" lift, am I still limited to no wider than 11" on the tires? Is 33" (285/75 17) the biggest I am going to get? Is there any other way to run 35" tires?

Thanks for advice.
TNwoodsman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #671
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nashville
Posts: 81
Follow up question, if I change out the rims for wider rims (which I don't really want to do) would I still need spacers to run 35" tires?

TNWoodsman
TNwoodsman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #672
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNwoodsman View Post
If I do not use spacers, but have a 3.5" lift, am I still limited to no wider than 11" on the tires? Is 33" (285/75 17) the biggest I am going to get? Is there any other way to run 35" tires?
Yes, not in theory, and yes in theory.

The lift is what allows you to run taller tires, the spacers are what allows you to run wider tires.

So if you get the lift and can find 11" or 10" wide tires that are 35" in diameter, you'll be able to run them on stock wheels. The problem is I do not believe such a size tire exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNwoodsman View Post
Follow up question, if I change out the rims for wider rims (which I don't really want to do) would I still need spacers to run 35" tires?

TNWoodsman
The width of the wheel doesn't really affect how big of a tire you can run insofar as rubbing is concerned.

However, if you changed the wheels for wheels with less "backspacing," then no, you wouldn't need spacers.

In other words, it's not about the width of the wheel, it's about how "deep" the backside of wheel is. The shallower the wheel, the farther he tires protrude from under the fenders, and the less they rub on the air dam etc.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-07-2013, 11:28 AM   #673
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nashville
Posts: 81
Thank you MTH. I guess I will need new rims if I pull the trigger on 35s...
TNwoodsman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-07-2013, 11:58 AM   #674
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNwoodsman View Post
Thank you MTH. I guess I will need new rims if I pull the trigger on 35s...
Yes, that is routine. If you see a JK running 35s on stock wheels, you know they have spacers.

35s = New wheels or spacers.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #675
Jeeper
 
enjerhoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Top of the Hill
Posts: 909
I'm thinking of new tires now.
I am going back & forth about changing out the wheels.
I have seen 305's addressed, 285's, 17's vs. 16's & 15's but 18's have not been mentioned much. I understand why - generally cost & shorter sidewall
Assuming I stay with the same 18" Sahara wheels, what are the opinions on the following setup:

2" Rancho Sport lift w/9000XL's (installed & I am pleased) so pucks in the back
1.5" spacers.
Adjustable front discos
325/65/18 Duratracs so 34.5 x 12.5 +/-

I'm not sure that the 12.5 would work on the 7.5" Sahara wheel but I know the spacers would be necessary.

Anyone by chance have pictures?
__________________
__________________________________________________
Black Forest Green 2012 JKU Sahara, Tinted Windows, Chromed Door Handles, Star Fab Door Stops, Brake controller, Poly Filled Speakers, Black Hole Mod, DIY Grill Inserts, Blinker Mod, Aries Front Bumper, Spyder Rear Bumper, 2" Rancho Lift, Quick Disconnects, 10K Warn Winch, Helix Air Compressor 315/70/17 Duratracs on 17x8.5 Warlords, IL-PU36, X-treme 9008 bulbs & PIAA's
enjerhoo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #676
Jeeper
 
enjerhoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Top of the Hill
Posts: 909
Changing out the rear springs & pucks for real 2" lift coils is not out of the question
__________________
__________________________________________________
Black Forest Green 2012 JKU Sahara, Tinted Windows, Chromed Door Handles, Star Fab Door Stops, Brake controller, Poly Filled Speakers, Black Hole Mod, DIY Grill Inserts, Blinker Mod, Aries Front Bumper, Spyder Rear Bumper, 2" Rancho Lift, Quick Disconnects, 10K Warn Winch, Helix Air Compressor 315/70/17 Duratracs on 17x8.5 Warlords, IL-PU36, X-treme 9008 bulbs & PIAA's
enjerhoo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-08-2013, 11:58 PM   #677
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 70
To the experts... Just picked up my 10th Anniversary Rubicon and want to order wheels and tires but need your expertise before pulling the trigger on if it will work (street, off-road, both, or neither).

Stock 10th Anniversary Rubicon Suspension (I believe it's 1 inch taller from new springs than a stock Rubicon) with Bushwacker Flat Fenders, AEV wheels, and 315/70/17 (or 295/70/17), thoughts? Don't want to try installing to find out it's not drivable from the body shop or that I'm missing something important.
roxxxstr is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #678
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxxstr View Post
Stock 10th Anniversary Rubicon Suspension (I believe it's 1 inch taller from new springs than a stock Rubicon) with Bushwacker Flat Fenders, AEV wheels, and 315/70/17 (or 295/70/17), thoughts?
Either tire size will work.

If you have any intention of going offroad, you'll need to trim the pinch seams for the 315s if they're not trimmed already. (I understand recently manufactured jeeps are coming with trimmed pinch seams.)
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #679
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 70
Any ideas on the main differences between 315/70/17 and 35/12.50/17? Tire manufactures make both but they're so similar. What's up with that?
roxxxstr is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #680
Jeeper
 
SF rubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 51
It states throughout this thread that the combo of 15s w/ around 3.5-3.75 bs on Duratrac 33x12.5 will only rub on a stock Rubi suspension when disconnecting the sway bar for off road situations. In order to elminate this, would a suspension lift be required or will a body lift work?
SF rubi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #681
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxxstr View Post
Any ideas on the main differences between 315/70/17 and 35/12.50/17? Tire manufactures make both but they're so similar. What's up with that?
Not sure. It may just vary manufacturer to manufacturer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF rubi View Post
It states throughout this thread that the combo of 15s w/ around 3.5-3.75 bs on Duratrac 33x12.5 will only rub on a stock Rubi suspension when disconnecting the sway bar for off road situations. In order to elminate this, would a suspension lift be required or will a body lift work?
First, with the exception of the 10th anniversary edition, a "stock rubi suspension" is the same as every other wrangler suspension for purposes of ride height. Rubis get different shocks, but they aren't any taller than other wranglers.

Second, I haven't gone back over the thread, but it's absolutely false that 33x12.5R15s will only rub with the front sway bar disconnected. On a stock suspension, 33x12.5R15s will easily rub the fenders flares if the suspension is flexed offroad--no disconnecting the sway bar required. In fact, I've seen those tires rub the rear fenders even with .75" of lift.

And finally third, while a body lift would fix the rubbing issue, there is very little reason to install a body lift on a JK. True suspension lifts are simply too straightforward and easily installed to bother with a body lift and any of the problems they can cause. To run 33s with no risk of rubbing on or offroad, you either want flat flares or a 2" to 2.5" suspension lift.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #682
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7
Can I run 305/70r16 on a stock 07 sahara unlimited? The local tire guy said that they are only a little bit taller than my stock 255/70r18 that I have now. He also said that I should only have minimal rubbing I I try and crank it off tight. Is he hooting me straight? It setting me up to have o buy a lift from him after I drive off with more than I can run?
firefighterxi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #683
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighterxi View Post
Can I run 305/70r16 on a stock 07 sahara unlimited?
No, for two reasons, neither of which is not having a lift.

First, that's a tire size for a 16" wheel. A stock Sahara has an 18" wheel. So those tires won't mount on your current wheels.

Second, those tires are about 12" wide. For the reasons detailed in the first post, this is probably too wide and will rub on the internal components.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 01:58 PM   #684
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH View Post
No, for two reasons, neither of which is not having a lift.

First, that's a tire size for a 16" wheel. A stock Sahara has an 18" wheel. So those tires won't mount on your current wheels.

Second, those tires are about 12" wide. For the reasons detailed in the first post, this is probably too wide and will rub on the internal components.
Sorry I forgot to add I was getting new rims with this combo. Would a 285/70r16 be a better fit than a 305/70r16? The 285 I'm sure is the safer bet. But will I be happy with it?
firefighterxi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #685
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighterxi View Post
Sorry I forgot to add I was getting new rims with this combo. Would a 285/70r16 be a better fit than a 305/70r16? The 285 I'm sure is the safer bet. But will I be happy with it?
I don't know what you'll be happy with, but provided your new wheels have 4.5" or less of backspacing 305/70/16 will fit fine onroad. No lift required.

Offroad, they will probably rub the fender flares when you flex the suspension.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 03:11 PM   #686
Newb
 
JKHOBBES's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: MAINE
Posts: 9
Hey everyone. Im new to the community and the jeep life. Just got my first ever 09 jk x unlimited and am trying to build it up slowly. I wanted to start with tires and was trying to find the best all around tire for everyday and mileage, but able to handle the rough off road trails, mud, and rock crawling. I hear duratracs are good but the side walls are weak for rocks and that mickey thompson's don't get great mileage out of them. Any advice?
JKHOBBES is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 03:42 PM   #687
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKHOBBES View Post
Hey everyone. Im new to the community and the jeep life. Just got my first ever 09 jk x unlimited and am trying to build it up slowly. I wanted to start with tires and was trying to find the best all around tire for everyday and mileage, but able to handle the rough off road trails, mud, and rock crawling. I hear duratracs are good but the side walls are weak for rocks and that mickey thompson's don't get great mileage out of them. Any advice?
You'd be better off making your own thread for something like this, as it's not really relevant to the original topic.

But I'll give it a crack anyway . . . .

Alas . . . you can't have it both ways.

A knobby MT with impenetrable sidewalls is going to be great offroad, but it will also be heavy, provide a lot of rolling resistance, wear out quickly on the highway, and will yield lower mpgs.

A smooth road tire is going to be great on the highway due to its light weight and low rolling resistance, and it will last many thousands of miles, but it will also turn to slicks offroad and have paper-thin sidewalls that are easily torn.

For most wrangler owners who use their jeeps to commute everyday and sometimes go offroad, an AT tire is the most practical. Most good ATs try to split the difference between offroad capability and onroad performance.

The DuraTrac is one of the best AT tires. As is the BFG AT. Are they as sturdy and heavy duty as a true MT? Nope. But will they perform better on the highway than an MT while still performing very well offroad? Yup.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #688
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7
I drive a 2007 Sahara unlimited no lift with 255/70r18.

Can I run hankook ATM 305/70r16 with a MB Wheels 72, 16x8.5 5-127 (5x5) -6MTB with out worrying about 'trimming'. I'm aware that I might have some rubbing off road. But it's a daily driver that occasionally finds a mud hole or 2.

If no...what are my options.
firefighterxi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #689
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighterxi View Post
I drive a 2007 Sahara unlimited no lift with 255/70r18.

Can I run hankook ATM 305/70r16 with a MB Wheels 72, 16x8.5 5-127 (5x5) -6MTB with out worrying about 'trimming'. I'm aware that I might have some rubbing off road. But it's a daily driver that occasionally finds a mud hole or 2.

If no...what are my options.
Yep, should be fine.

I'm pretty sure all of the tools to determine this for yourself is in the first post though? You really should study it and digest it--it's the best way to really know what your options are and what to expect.

A small lift isn't the worst idea in the world by the way. Give yourself a little more clearance, make the tire look less "stuffed" in the wheel well, etc.

If you want to keep it small, a leveling kit over those 33s would be good.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 10:26 PM   #690
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH View Post
Yep, should be fine.

I'm pretty sure all of the tools to determine this for yourself is in the first post though? You really should study it and digest it--it's the best way to really know what your options are and what to expect.

A small lift isn't the worst idea in the world by the way. Give yourself a little more clearance, make the tire look less "stuffed" in the wheel well, etc.

If you want to keep it small, a leveling kit over those 33s would be good.
Thanks a lot. I was reading all of that but with all the talk of trimming, then someone would comment something about what they were running I got lost.

When it comes to tires and rims there is so much info posts and threads out there some of it contradicts itself. I figured I would just put out what I want to run and let someone tell me if I'm ok.

I like the idea of leveling. Ill look into that some more. Thanks again for all your help. It's cool that there is a place to go to get good solid advice.

firefighterxi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Angled Tire Carrier Mazriel JK General Discussion Forum 5 06-03-2014 10:55 AM
Just a commentary on odd bolt sizes in my CJ.... Renaissance_Redneck General Jeep Discussion 1 02-28-2012 12:33 PM
Stock bumper add ons OBXJEEPER TJ General Discussion Forum 6 02-28-2012 11:12 AM
Just a commentary on odd bolt sizes in my CJ.... Renaissance_Redneck CJ General Discussion Forum 0 02-28-2012 09:39 AM
AZ: Selling Stock 2012 tires/wheels! $550 OBO Garrwing84 Classifieds Archive 0 02-28-2012 09:30 AM



» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC