New Wheels - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Jeep Discussions > Tires & Wheels

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
mdelguidice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 25
New Wheels

Hey all, thinking about getting new wheels and I came across these:

MAYHEM™ TANK Wheels - Black with Machined Spokes Rims

Does anyone have these, or have had experience with them? If you have have them I would love a pic.

Also any thing to think about before getting 9" wheels over getting 8" wheels? Not looking to do a lot of off roading.

Thanks,
-Mike-

mdelguidice is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
kbwwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 12,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdelguidice View Post
Hey all, thinking about getting new wheels and I came across these:

MAYHEM™ TANK Wheels - Black with Machined Spokes Rims

Does anyone have these, or have had experience with them? If you have have them I would love a pic.

Also any thing to think about before getting 9" wheels over getting 8" wheels? Not looking to do a lot of off roading.

Thanks,
-Mike-
Never heard of em, and when I click on your link, it does nothing.

That little internet foible aside, 9" wheels will work fine...though I'd prefer the 8", myself. More tire, more cushion, greater air-down threshold...

If you just want them to look cool, and don't care about wheeling, you're good with the 9s.

__________________


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
—John Lubbock
kbwwolf is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:03 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
mdelguidice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbwwolf View Post
Never heard of em, and when I click on your link, it does nothing.

That little internet foible aside, 9" wheels will work fine...though I'd prefer the 8", myself. More tire, more cushion, greater air-down threshold...

If you just want them to look cool, and don't care about wheeling, you're good with the 9s.
Awesome, thanks. I love your setup by the way, it looks mean as hell.
mdelguidice is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:11 PM   #4
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
kbwwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 12,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdelguidice View Post
Awesome, thanks. I love your setup by the way, it looks mean as hell.
Generally, I'm a nice guy.
__________________


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for."
—John Lubbock
kbwwolf is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
mdelguidice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 25
I'm sure, but mean looking jeep is never a bad thing
mdelguidice is offline   Quote
Reply

Tags
17" wheels , mayhem , wheel , wheels

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC