I have a couple questions regarding my 2007 stock, manual Wrangler Sahara (mileage is around 67k):
1. 1. She burns oil and coolant: is this something I am going to have to live with? Maybe a quart every 3k miles, I’m not sure of the rate of the coolant burning off…
2. 2. The engine knocks: I started running 93 octane and the problem went away. Is this also something I can expect to do for the rest of the Jeeps life?
3. 3. What in the hell is the deal with the massive shaking of the steering wheel at highway speeds? I have heard it called the “Death Wobble”, I would just like to get rid of it pronto!
4. 4. Stock tires are 255/70R18. I would like to get some BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO tires but they do not come in those exact dimensions. The closest I can find is 275/70R18; will those fit on my stock rims?
5. 5. I like the look of wheel spacers; are Spidertrax really the best?