'10 sahara value after '12 pentastar engine comes out - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 11-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: long island
Posts: 122
Send a message via AIM to Capjac04
'10 sahara value after '12 pentastar engine comes out

I have a 2010 sahara with maybe 6000 miles on it, picked it up in july, i am seriously worrying about a decrease in value and/or me not being able to trade it in for what its really worth once the pentastar engine comes out in the 2012 models. Does anyone believe that the value of the car will diminish once the pentastar engine is available?

__________________
bros
Capjac04 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: conway arkansas
Posts: 254
Images: 1
really?.....don't worry about it! the wrangler has one of if not the highest resale value of all 4x4's on the market....take the jokestar with a grain of salt and enjoy your jeep

swingtail82 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-10-2010, 09:00 PM   #3
Official WF thread de-railer
 
Mr. Sinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fair Hill, Maryland
Posts: 3,702
the tj didn't drop when the jk came out, i wouldn't worry about it.
__________________
My battle with Chrysler over getting my Jeep repaired under warranty: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/ins...ml#post3467156
Mr. Sinister is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: long island
Posts: 122
Send a message via AIM to Capjac04
i wont stop enjoying it, its too much fun, i was just curious if the value would drop after the big hefty jokestar engine comes out
__________________
bros
Capjac04 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-10-2010, 09:11 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: conway arkansas
Posts: 254
Images: 1
I was searching for a tan on tan 2006 unlimited rubi when I found my 07 rubi, and those(06 rubi unlimited) are still bringing 20k plus. it probably won't affect your resale anymore than any other change done to the jeeps over the years
swingtail82 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 21,520
Once that engine comes out you'll be able to buy any previous year Wrangler for $75 to $100 tops.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #7
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
I've got a 2010 too and the same thing crossed my mind for a fleeting moment.

The reality is that your concern is true with all vehicles. Redesigns, new engines, etc. are happen all the time, and they often impact the used market. However, we lucky Wrangler folk have the most protection possible from that inexorable decrease in value in the form of a massive modification market for used vehicles.

There will always--always--be a lot of people that want your Wrangler. Your resale value is going to hold far better than, for example, the 2010 Jettas.
__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
Dogzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Coastal NC
Posts: 925
Capjac.....Daggo is correct. Your rig will be worthless a year from now. Tell you what though......I'm willin to help you out and buy your rig for $2500 right now. You can't beat that deal with a stick. Thank me later.
Dogzilla is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
ncossey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Posts: 1,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sinister
the tj didn't drop when the jk came out, i wouldn't worry about it.
I think it actually went up a bit because jeep enthusiast freaked out hating on the jks so the demand for tjs went up.
__________________
There are very few vehicles that can be defined as "made for offroad". Unfortunately, the Wrangler can definitely be defined as "made for offroad" by its inability to handle well on road
ncossey is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: conway arkansas
Posts: 254
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogzilla View Post
Capjac.....Daggo is correct. Your rig will be worthless a year from now. Tell you what though......I'm willin to help you out and buy your rig for $2500 right now. You can't beat that deal with a stick. Thank me later.
oh how I love the comedy you peeps bring to the boards
swingtail82 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 143
Yup you guys nailed it. The wrangler has extremely high resale values because even with new body styles and options there's huge demand for the previous model unlike most cars. Heck I bought my 2005 unlimited in 07 after the jk was out, and at the auction I still payed 15,500 for it with 16 k miles.

The biggest thing that will hurt the value just like all other cars is if Chrysler comes out with huge cash incentives. For instance look at a 3 year old camry vs Malibu and see which once currently has more cash back.

Either way don't worry to much, the used car market is a rollercoaster these days, but you're pretty safe with a wrangler either way
Dan05lj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 07:06 AM   #12
Official WF thread de-railer
 
Mr. Sinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fair Hill, Maryland
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncossey View Post
I think it actually went up a bit because jeep enthusiast freaked out hating on the jks so the demand for tjs went up.
lol.
OMG, a minivan motor!!!!
__________________
My battle with Chrysler over getting my Jeep repaired under warranty: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/ins...ml#post3467156
Mr. Sinister is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 07:09 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 97
Bad Math

Well, here goes my lousey math again...202 vs 305 and I don't know which will have more power....but as-far-as High Resale - why would I pay a "high resale" for a used Jeep when a brand new one would then be just a little more?!?
Snowbucks is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 07:34 AM   #14
Trying to Get Lost

WF Supporting Member
 
jeffk42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Posts: 994
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbucks View Post
Well, here goes my lousey math again...202 vs 305 and I don't know which will have more power....but as-far-as High Resale - why would I pay a "high resale" for a used Jeep when a brand new one would then be just a little more?!?
You wouldn't. Unless of course, you're on a budget. Many people are.
__________________
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport S [Photos]


jeffk42 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 08:33 AM   #15
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
RaiderRUBICON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: oak brook IL
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capjac04 View Post
I have a 2010 sahara with maybe 6000 miles on it, picked it up in july, i am seriously worrying about a decrease in value and/or me not being able to trade it in for what its really worth once the pentastar engine comes out in the 2012 models. Does anyone believe that the value of the car will diminish once the pentastar engine is available?
Well of coarse it is going to go down in value.Hey you shouldn't buy a vehicle based on its resale value anyways.Just enjoy your Jeep and don't worry about the resale value.How low it drops ? who knows ,relax.

ENJOY YOUR JEEP

AJ
RaiderRUBICON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 09:04 AM   #16
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbucks View Post
Well, here goes my lousey math again...202 vs 305 and I don't know which will have more power....but as-far-as High Resale - why would I pay a "high resale" for a used Jeep when a brand new one would then be just a little more?!?

I could be reading you wrong Snowbucks, but I'm not sure I quite follow.

"High resale" doesn't mean you can sell it for what you paid. That hardly ever happens as vehicles of course generally depreciate over time. I'd expect depreciation is also sped up following design changes. For example, my 2010 is worth less than when I bought it, and I presume that's facilitated in part by the interior change for 2011.

Thus, to the extent you're saying that used 2010s or 2011s will have to sell for less next year than their original owners paid, then I agree. As your post suggests, they will have to be priced far enough below a 2012 to justify purchasing a 2010 or 2011. Just how far below will depend on the condition of the vehicle and the potential buyer.

However, this is true of almost ANY vehicle. I think the OP's concern is more about 2015, 2018, or 2020. If we pick up a KBB in 2018, will we see the value of used Wranglers decline steadly back to 2012, only drop precipitously at 2011 with the loss of the Jesus-star engine?? Only time will tell. For what it's worth, I think there will be a drop once the Santa-star is gone (as there is now from JK to TJ), but it will be more modest than would typically occur in the resale context for other manufacturers.

When you purchase a vehicle, you must accept that it's going to depreciate. If you didn't, you'd never buy any vehicle ever. With a Wrangler, you can hedge some of that--regardless of future redesigns--with the large demand for used vehicles. I don't think that will change in the near future.
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 09:05 AM   #17
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,831
Resale on a Jeep. Hmmmmm.

The new engine will likely decrease the resale and trade values if it works as promised. If it has bugs, the opposite will happen.

But for most of us, this is a totally moot issue. Since we've modded the crap out of our Jeeps, bashed & scratched them beyond recognition, torn and muddied the interiors, we're not really thinking of ever trading or selling anyhow.
When you talk about mods, you never get back what you put in.
And many places won't take a modded Jeep in trade anyhow...

After about 2 months with my JK I realized it was mine until I drive it into the ground.


Unless you're making an offer of course.
Money always talks...

__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #18
Official WF thread de-railer
 
Mr. Sinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fair Hill, Maryland
Posts: 3,702
Go look at used Mustangs. Now with the 5.0 out in the new 2011's, the used car value has not dropped ONE CENT. "But why?" you ask, because the 5.0 make almost 100hp more than the old 4.6?? It's because NOT EVERYONE CARES ABOUT HORSEPOWER NUMBERS!!!! And this is in a PERFORMANCE VEHICLE, WHICH THE JEEP IS NOT. Obviously if you can get a Jeep with more power for the same money, you'll probably get the one with more power. BUT YOU CAN'T, so it doesn't matter.

Never have I seen such a ridiculous, speculative debate than with this damn engine. Like all the people complaining about NVH in a Jeep are suddenly going to be swayed by more power. Like more power is going to completely revolutionize the Wrangler and make every other one before it completely obsolete. If more power is your SOLE reason for buying a Jeep, you're probably also going to be trading it in for a nice friendly sedan in a couple years anyway when you realize IT'S STILL A JEEP.

Just from the amount of people on here lately who are basically insulting the JK and every Jeep before it because it doesn't have the Jesustar engine really makes me hope the Jesustar never makes it to the Wrangler, because the influx of the "my sheit doesn't stink" new Jesustar Jeep owners is going to be nothing short of apocalyptic.

I'm not going after you Capjac04, you asked an reasonable question and were looking for a reasonable answer. BUT, I see already where this thread is heading. To the same place every Pentastar or 3.8 thread has went, straight to pointless and speculative hell.
__________________
My battle with Chrysler over getting my Jeep repaired under warranty: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/ins...ml#post3467156
Mr. Sinister is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 10:50 AM   #19
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sinister View Post
the influx of the "my sheit doesn't stink" new Jesustar Jeep owners is going to be nothing short of apocalyptic.
Amen brother!
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 12:32 PM   #20
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
RaiderRUBICON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: oak brook IL
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sinister View Post
Go look at used Mustangs. Now with the 5.0 out in the new 2011's, the used car value has not dropped ONE CENT. "But why?" you ask, because the 5.0 make almost 100hp more than the old 4.6?? It's because NOT EVERYONE CARES ABOUT HORSEPOWER NUMBERS!!!! And this is in a PERFORMANCE VEHICLE, WHICH THE JEEP IS NOT. Obviously if you can get a Jeep with more power for the same money, you'll probably get the one with more power. BUT YOU CAN'T, so it doesn't matter.

Never have I seen such a ridiculous, speculative debate than with this damn engine. Like all the people complaining about NVH in a Jeep are suddenly going to be swayed by more power. Like more power is going to completely revolutionize the Wrangler and make every other one before it completely obsolete. If more power is your SOLE reason for buying a Jeep, you're probably also going to be trading it in for a nice friendly sedan in a couple years anyway when you realize IT'S STILL A JEEP.

Just from the amount of people on here lately who are basically insulting the JK and every Jeep before it because it doesn't have the Jesustar engine really makes me hope the Jesustar never makes it to the Wrangler, because the influx of the "my shit doesn't stink" new Jesustar Jeep owners is going to be nothing short of apocalyptic.

I'm not going after you Capjac04, you asked an reasonable question and were looking for a reasonable answer. BUT, I see already where this thread is heading. To the same place every Pentastar or 3.8 thread has went, straight to pointless and speculative hell.
Cmon BILLY,why so cynical??? Jeep putting 295(285) horses under the hood is a big deal.And it does make the new generation a better vehicle than the previous vehicle. So people are excited about a stronger engine,whats the problem?My 08 Rubicon after 35mph,doesn't excelerate at all(it does make alot of noise though)Its 2010 ,we expect more from all of the vehicles that we drive,including JEEP.

Bill ,you are being to sensitive,no one is saying your TJ orCJ or whatever you drive is a bad vehicle,but many people are excited about a better JEEP.And that would be the new ones coming off the lines.(that is the nature of the car world).
What is speculative about a pentastar engine posts??

You don't sound like you would be much fun opening Christmas gifts,on Christmas morning.You would be the kid telling us that our old toys are just as good as the new ones. LOL LOL I'm sorry ,that made me laugh!!!!!

Your a good guy Billy, your point is well taken ,I'm just playing with you.

AJ PS Bill I like your Jeep.no matter what Chrysler puts out in 2012.
RaiderRUBICON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 12:48 PM   #21
Official WF thread de-railer
 
Mr. Sinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fair Hill, Maryland
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderRUBICON View Post
Cmon BILLY,why so cynical??? Jeep putting 295(285) horses under the hood is a big deal.And it does make the new generation a better vehicle than the previous vehicle. So people are excited about a stronger engine,whats the problem?My 08 Rubicon after 35mph,doesn't excelerate at all(it does make alot of noise though)Its 2010 ,we expect more from all of the vehicles that we drive,including JEEP.

Bill ,you are being to sensitive,no one is saying your TJ orCJ or whatever you drive is a bad vehicle,but many people are excited about a better JEEP.And that would be the new ones coming off the lines.(that is the nature of the car world).
What is speculative about a pentastar engine posts??

You don't sound like you would be much fun opening Christmas gifts,on Christmas morning.You would be the kid telling us that our old toys are just as good as the new ones. LOL LOL I'm sorry ,that made me laugh!!!!!

Your a good guy Billy, your point is well taken ,I'm just playing with you.

AJ PS Bill I like your Jeep.no matter what Chrysler puts out in 2012.
i follow you and i know what you're saying, but there ARE certain people saying what we have now is crap because the new one will have more power. i love power, you're talking to a guy with a 450hp 55 Chevy in his garage. but does that mean every other 55 Chevy with less power is somehow inferior? that's what's been said and that's what i'm on about. i've actually said (in this thread i believe) that i want to see constant improvement because it improves the breed. but when people start dumping on what we have now, i think someone needs to say something.
great, be excited for more power, but don't try to convince me what i have is crap. the speculation comes in because NOBODY has announced ANYTHING. a couple of industry mags report on rumors and it's all the sudden gospel. a few weeks ago it was 285hp, now it's 305, next week it will be 320. that is what speculation is. you have no concrete evidence to back a claim and sorry, industry mags are not concrete evidence. i cannot even begin to quote you how many times they have been erroneous or just dead wrong about the rumors they report on. then you have salespeople, people who work at dealers telling us all sorts of things and that we should believe them, too. it's just gotten silly at this point.
and i drive a jk.
__________________
My battle with Chrysler over getting my Jeep repaired under warranty: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/ins...ml#post3467156
Mr. Sinister is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 12:57 PM   #22
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
jk'n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: First Quadrant in the Land of the Free
Posts: 4,667
Bill, is that a gunshot hole in the passenger side? Story please?
__________________

Participate in life....Keep movin'....Go there....JK'n it.........Do it! Jeep #1: Red Rock 08 JK Rubicon 4dr, 6 sp manual, Stock Mud Tires, MyGIG Upgrade, Hard Top, after sale BestTop SunRider Soft Top, Congo Cage Rack, Mopar slush mats Jeep #2 Black 08 JK Rubicon 2dr, 6 sp manual, both tops, some chrome...uggg (my wife's jeep) Jeep #3 White 92 YJ (my son's jeep) A great quote from a good friend: "All hail click clack and master jk'n." Click and clack are my idols!
jk'n is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 01:03 PM   #23
Official WF thread de-railer
 
Mr. Sinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fair Hill, Maryland
Posts: 3,702
on my jeep or my 55? i hope it's not in my jeep!!

the 55 has a weird ding in the quarter panel there that actually popped out a bit, spider-webbing the paint. it actually has 2 more now in roughly the same area. what is weird is there is nothing behind the sheet metal there but the inner trunk sheet metal.
__________________
My battle with Chrysler over getting my Jeep repaired under warranty: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/ins...ml#post3467156
Mr. Sinister is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #24
MTH
Fun Killing Ninja
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sinister View Post
a few weeks ago it was 285hp, now it's 305, next week it will be 320. that is what speculation is.
Actually, I heard this morning the Santa-star will possess immeasurable hp, and will perform the labor for any mods you put on your JK by itself every December 25. You just leave the parts in boxes in your garage on Dec. 24 and then get the hell out of it's way.

The downside is though is that it has apparently taken to eating most economy sized vehicles within 20 yards by inhaling them through its air intake. If left alone, it sometimes even does this to "lesser" Jeeps. That's why Chrysler has waited drop it into Wranglers--they're concerned it will consume most of the remaining dealer stock.

Chrysler is working on it, but so far they've only been able to convince it to paint every vehicle that's sub-300 hp pink and give it a wedgie. It pulls down other Wrangler's tops, goes Patriot-tipping after everyone else goes to sleep, etc. And it still sometimes eats a sales guy. Brutal.
MTH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 01:21 PM   #25
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
jk'n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: First Quadrant in the Land of the Free
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sinister View Post
on my jeep or my 55? i hope it's not in my jeep!!

the 55 has a weird ding in the quarter panel there that actually popped out a bit, spider-webbing the paint. it actually has 2 more now in roughly the same area. what is weird is there is nothing behind the sheet metal there but the inner trunk sheet metal.
HD's not yours, he posted a picture above and look on his passenger door!
__________________

Participate in life....Keep movin'....Go there....JK'n it.........Do it! Jeep #1: Red Rock 08 JK Rubicon 4dr, 6 sp manual, Stock Mud Tires, MyGIG Upgrade, Hard Top, after sale BestTop SunRider Soft Top, Congo Cage Rack, Mopar slush mats Jeep #2 Black 08 JK Rubicon 2dr, 6 sp manual, both tops, some chrome...uggg (my wife's jeep) Jeep #3 White 92 YJ (my son's jeep) A great quote from a good friend: "All hail click clack and master jk'n." Click and clack are my idols!
jk'n is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #26
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
RaiderRUBICON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: oak brook IL
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sinister View Post
i follow you and i know what you're saying, but there ARE certain people saying what we have now is crap because the new one will have more power. i love power, you're talking to a guy with a 450hp 55 Chevy in his garage. but does that mean every other 55 Chevy with less power is somehow inferior? that's what's been said and that's what i'm on about. i've actually said (in this thread i believe) that i want to see constant improvement because it improves the breed. but when people start dumping on what we have now, i think someone needs to say something.
great, be excited for more power, but don't try to convince me what i have is crap. the speculation comes in because NOBODY has announced ANYTHING. a couple of industry mags report on rumors and it's all the sudden gospel. a few weeks ago it was 285hp, now it's 305, next week it will be 320. that is what speculation is. you have no concrete evidence to back a claim and sorry, industry mags are not concrete evidence. i cannot even begin to quote you how many times they have been erroneous or just dead wrong about the rumors they report on. then you have salespeople, people who work at dealers telling us all sorts of things and that we should believe them, too. it's just gotten silly at this point.
and i drive a jk.
Ok Billy, I understand you more clearly now.And your right from that perspective,it is speculation.

55 Chevy huh,very nice ! i have a 67 GTO ,I believe my horsepower is about 330(which is stock).They are fun cars.And of course, you drive a JK,I should of known that.

AJ
RaiderRUBICON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #27
Official WF thread de-railer
 
Mr. Sinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fair Hill, Maryland
Posts: 3,702
nice. i always liked the boxy goats. i had a 05 gto for a while. i know it's far from the same thing, lol. damn fun car, but terrible in any weather other than warm and dry. THAT car had an engine that left no room for debate!!



here's a link to pics of my 55:
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../updated%2055/
__________________
My battle with Chrysler over getting my Jeep repaired under warranty: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/ins...ml#post3467156
Mr. Sinister is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 02:57 PM   #28
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
RaiderRUBICON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: oak brook IL
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sinister View Post
nice. i always liked the boxy goats. i had a 05 gto for a while. i know it's far from the same thing, lol. damn fun car, but terrible in any weather other than warm and dry. THAT car had an engine that left no room for debate!!



here's a link to pics of my 55:
updated 55 pictures by bluedevilfxt - Photobucket
outstanding!!!! nothing like black
RaiderRUBICON is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 03:03 PM   #29
Official WF thread de-railer
 
Mr. Sinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fair Hill, Maryland
Posts: 3,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderRUBICON View Post
outstanding!!!! nothing shows dirt, scuffs and scrapes or is a bigger headache, but looks SO sexy when freshly cleaned and waxed like black

fixed that.
__________________
My battle with Chrysler over getting my Jeep repaired under warranty: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/ins...ml#post3467156
Mr. Sinister is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2010, 03:21 PM   #30
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk'n View Post
HD's not yours, he posted a picture above and look on his passenger door!
I don't know what did that. It was loud though.
We were cruising slowly through the forest one day and BAM.
I wasn't going fast enough to kick anything up to hit it like that...

__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

Hilldweller is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
check engine light tbowden91 YJ Tech Forum 28 03-07-2014 10:20 PM
4.0 I6 Sneaky Engine Tick (80,000 Miles) localfiend TJ Tech Forum 25 01-21-2011 03:10 AM
What are the differences in the different models? minigfather General Jeep Discussion 8 09-02-2010 09:11 PM
05 blown engine tinworm TJ General Discussion Forum 10 10-27-2009 10:58 AM
New to forum, engine install time deaglementor YJ Tech Forum 7 05-07-2009 11:14 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC