10a Bumper and Light Setup - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-24-2013, 01:18 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
HoosierJeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South Bend, IN
Posts: 16
10a Bumper and Light Setup

Just got my first jeep, anvil 10a, and I'm completely addicted already. Sorry if a thread answering this already exists, but I've done a lot of searching and couldn't find one so I decided to take the leap...

I really want a brush guard and fog light setup on the front of the 10a but can't seem to find any good options that leave the stock bumper. Does anyone know of a good setup for this look or am I going to have to buy a whole new front bumper altogether?

__________________
2013 10A Rubicon Unlimited - Anvil
HoosierJeeper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 03:44 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
OffRoadCam09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierJeeper View Post
Just got my first jeep, anvil 10a, and I'm completely addicted already. Sorry if a thread answering this already exists, but I've done a lot of searching and couldn't find one so I decided to take the leap...

I really want a brush guard and fog light setup on the front of the 10a but can't seem to find any good options that leave the stock bumper. Does anyone know of a good setup for this look or am I going to have to buy a whole new front bumper altogether?
More then likely a new bumper but that would take away from the aspect of the 10a so I would just leave it as is

OffRoadCam09 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 05:24 AM   #3
_3m
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
_3m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 2,762
It's a fairly new bumper, give it some time and some options may come available. I'd keep it.
__________________
Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how you dance in the rain
_3m is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 06:09 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Gjersey84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 174
Maximus-3 has their light bar/grill guard that works on the 10A bumper. There are a lot of ppl running it on the regular stock bumper and it is getting great reviews. There is a thread around somewhere on it with pictures and all.
Gjersey84 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-19-2013, 11:35 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
HoosierJeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South Bend, IN
Posts: 16
I know it's been a while, but thank you so much for the heads up on the maximus brush guard. I still can't decide between that brush guard and just going for the aries bumper though...

I was thinking I could sell the stock 10a rubi bumper to help on the cost of the new Aries, but I have no idea what I'd sell it for. Any ideas? Aries bumper replacement vs. Maximus Brush guard addition, and if the Aries then how much should I look to get for my stock bumper?
__________________
2013 10A Rubicon Unlimited - Anvil
HoosierJeeper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-19-2013, 11:51 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
TurbineGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierJeeper View Post
I know it's been a while, but thank you so much for the heads up on the maximus brush guard. I still can't decide between that brush guard and just going for the aries bumper though...

I was thinking I could sell the stock 10a rubi bumper to help on the cost of the new Aries, but I have no idea what I'd sell it for. Any ideas? Aries bumper replacement vs. Maximus Brush guard addition, and if the Aries then how much should I look to get for my stock bumper?
Get the brush guard... the 10a bumper is a huge chunk of what you paid for to get the 10a. Replacing it would be a waste of money.

Besides, it looks bad ass.



Otherwise, Id be happy to buy it from you.
TurbineGuy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2013, 12:05 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
MRT2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles County, California
Posts: 238
The Mopar Light Bar works with my 10A bumper.
MRT2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2013, 01:35 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
Night Marcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 49
Any links for the Mopar, or Maximus-3?
Night Marcher is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2013, 06:22 AM   #9
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Southeast PA
Posts: 783
__________________
JKR10A - 2d, 6 speed, black / black
Ordered on 01/24/13
Acquired on 05/03/13
Aeschylus is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-21-2013, 01:28 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
MRT2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles County, California
Posts: 238
Here's a pix if the MOPAR JK light bar (Olympus and RR make identical ones)

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=330972101760
MRT2 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-21-2013, 02:19 AM   #11
Jeeper
 
Night Marcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeschylus View Post
Thank you!
Night Marcher is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-21-2013, 02:19 AM   #12
Jeeper
 
Night Marcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRT2 View Post
Here's a pix if the MOPAR JK light bar (Olympus and RR make identical ones)

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=330972101760
And thank you!

Night Marcher is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC