10th Anniversary Rubicon Mods!! - Page 20 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #571
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
UhOhBadDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Scaggsville, MD
Posts: 1,178
Decided I wanted a firmer grip than my paracord handles, so popped for and installed a set of the Welcome Distributing Front Grab Handles - all I can say is "Wow, what an upgrade!" Cord was good, these are incredible:
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-322234312.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	254322


Also tired of rain finding its way in when I wanted fresh air, so installed a set of WeatherTech's Side Window Deflectors:
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-267635659.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	254323


Of course I also probably just ensured we will experience a long drought now...

__________________
The fun has only just begun!
2013 10th Anniversary JKUR, Anvil w/Red seats
oIIIIIIo
UhOhBadDog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #572
Jeeper
 
asianhulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Alaska
Posts: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by UhOhBadDog View Post
Also tired of rain finding its way in when I wanted fresh air, so installed a set of WeatherTech's Side Window Deflectors:
Attachment 254323


Of course I also probably just ensured we will experience a long drought now...
handles are amazing!

and people can thank you for sunny days now!

__________________
2013 JKU 10A Anvil/Black
Ordered 02/25/13, Delivered 05/14/13
asianhulk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #573
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by UhOhBadDog View Post
Decided I wanted a firmer grip than my paracord handles, so popped for and installed a set of the Welcome Distributing Front Grab Handles - all I can say is "Wow, what an upgrade!" Cord was good, these are incredible:
Attachment 254322


Also tired of rain finding its way in when I wanted fresh air, so installed a set of WeatherTech's Side Window Deflectors:
Attachment 254323


Of course I also probably just ensured we will experience a long drought now...
SWEET!
Got pics of your 10A a bit further back to see how these WT window visors
__________________
'13 10th Anniversary JKUR Anvil on Red - delivered 5/9/13 Now Gone
/l ,[____],
[1---L-OllllllO-

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
fastNugly is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-27-2013, 03:55 PM   #574
Jeeper
 
mxgy54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 113
Spod and paramount 50" installed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130527_155438.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	254391   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130527_155456.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	254392  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130527_155516.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	254393   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130527_155536.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	254394  

mxgy54 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #575
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxgy54 View Post
Spod and paramount 50" installed.
Very nice.. What kind of lightbar is that?
Where did yo. Grab the spod and lightbar from?
__________________
'13 10th Anniversary JKUR Anvil on Red - delivered 5/9/13 Now Gone
/l ,[____],
[1---L-OllllllO-

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
fastNugly is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #576
Jeeper
 
mxgy54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 113
50" paramount light bar and mounts from jeep add ons, and spod from a site that was advertised on here with a discount code, if have to look.
mxgy54 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-27-2013, 05:20 PM   #577
Jeeper
 
Chiringuito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxgy54 View Post
Spod and paramount 50" installed.
Looks great - are you getting much wind noise off the light bar when driving?
Chiringuito is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-27-2013, 05:24 PM   #578
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
UhOhBadDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Scaggsville, MD
Posts: 1,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post

SWEET!
Got pics of your 10A a bit further back to see how these WT window visors
Here ya go:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3617615271.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	254425
__________________
The fun has only just begun!
2013 10th Anniversary JKUR, Anvil w/Red seats
oIIIIIIo
UhOhBadDog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-27-2013, 05:26 PM   #579
Jeeper
 
mxgy54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiringuito View Post

Looks great - are you getting much wind noise off the light bar when driving?
Haven't driven anywhere yet. ..
mxgy54 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #580
Jeeper
 
mxgy54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxgy54 View Post
Haven't driven anywhere yet. ..

Not so much whistling, but more wind noise against the freedom panels... don't know the fix yet.
mxgy54 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #581
Jeeper
 
AegisCPO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 178
Anyone add ACE rails to their 4 door Unlimited 10A's? Wondering if they will fit with the enhanced rails on our rigs? If anyone has already done so, please post pics. Thanks.
__________________
2013 JKUR 10A Billet/Black/4.10/430N/Max Tow
BA 04/19; KZX 05/11

AegisCPO is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-27-2013, 10:43 PM   #582
Jeeper
 
kash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by AegisCPO View Post
Anyone add ACE rails to their 4 door Unlimited 10A's? Wondering if they will fit with the enhanced rails on our rigs? If anyone has already done so, please post pics. Thanks.
You remove those rails and the ace goes in..


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
kash is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 12:15 AM   #583
Jeeper
 
Finn Sizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Temecula, Ca.
Posts: 961
Jeep Mesh Grill Insert

OK, so I had been shopping for some grill inserts and all seem to be a bit pricy for a piece of metal, so I decided to venture out on my own a build one. I put together a "how to" list of how I went about doing it and have a few pictures to go along with it.

Items needed
-Metal Reg Lath (I got mine @ Home Depot)
-40 pack of black cable ties
-1" cable tie mount pads
-plastic drop cloth (or anything that you can paint the grill on/with)
-Rustolem Regal Red paint
-Wire snips (cutter)
-Needle nose pliers

1) Remove the front grill. You can do so by pulling the 6 pins from the top part of the grill. You'll need to open the hood to access the pins

2) Unplug the turn signal lights by pulling up the red clip and pulling the light housing towards you

3) The bottom of the grill is simply held in by push clips, all you will need to do it pull them out towards you. It is best to pull them firmly at each pin location so you are not flexing the grill. Once the 3 steps are done, the grill is free to come off

4) Place the grill with the painted side down. Make sure you place it on something that will not scratch the grill. Prepare the back side of the grill. Clean it thoroughly to remove any dirt/grime so that the adhesive mount pads can stick cleanly. I measured out from inside light cut out to inside light cut out in preparation to cut the metal lath (estimated ~30")

5) Place the 1" cable tie mount pads generously around the inside of the grill. Key locations are each of the ends by the light cut out locations and top and bottom of each grill opening. Also I placed 4 mount pads in the inside of each grill opening (see picture)

6) Paint the metal reg lath with the Rustoleum Regal Red paint. I put 4 coats on it and let it dry completely for 24 hours....zzzzzzzzzz

7) Insert the cable ties into each of the tie down mount pads BEFORE you place the screen on. Doing this will allow you to use the needle nose players to pull the cable ties thru the holes (see picture)

8) Pull the cable ties thru the metal reg lath in locations that will allow you to firm the screen in place but NOT to bend the screen, meaning do not span across multiple grids in the screen. Pull the cable ties snug, but DO NOT pull them firmly, leave room to play and move the screen as needed. Once all cable ties are thru and a bit snug, maneuver screen so everything lines up (top/bottom and row of screen). Once everything is lined up, you can begin to pull all cable ties firmly so that the lath is secure to the grill

9) Install the grill back onto the jeep by placing the bottom of the grill in first. Line up the metal clips and push in each section as needed. Line up the holes on the top and inesrt the 6 pins. Finally, reconnect the turn signal indicators to the clips

Done! Enjoy!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubi 010.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	201.1 KB
ID:	254588   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubi 008.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	254589  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubi 011.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	254590   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubi 014.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	254591  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubi 017.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	254592  
__________________
2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon (RockTrooper)
1995 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 (Mini Hulk)
My Jeep Build site
Finn Sizzle is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #584
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 633
Thanks for this....looks like something ill be trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle View Post
OK, so I had been shopping for some grill inserts and all seem to be a bit pricy for a piece of metal, so I decided to venture out on my own a build one. I put together a "how to" list of how I went about doing it and have a few pictures to go along with it.

Items needed
-Metal Reg Lath (I got mine @ Home Depot)
-40 pack of black cable ties
-1" cable tie mount pads
-plastic drop cloth (or anything that you can paint the grill on/with)
-Rustolem Regal Red paint
-Wire snips (cutter)
-Needle nose pliers

1) Remove the front grill. You can do so by pulling the 6 pins from the top part of the grill. You'll need to open the hood to access the pins

2) Unplug the turn signal lights by pulling up the red clip and pulling the light housing towards you

3) The bottom of the grill is simply held in by push clips, all you will need to do it pull them out towards you. It is best to pull them firmly at each pin location so you are not flexing the grill. Once the 3 steps are done, the grill is free to come off

4) Place the grill with the painted side down. Make sure you place it on something that will not scratch the grill. Prepare the back side of the grill. Clean it thoroughly to remove any dirt/grime so that the adhesive mount pads can stick cleanly. I measured out from inside light cut out to inside light cut out in preparation to cut the metal lath (estimated ~30")

5) Place the 1" cable tie mount pads generously around the inside of the grill. Key locations are each of the ends by the light cut out locations and top and bottom of each grill opening. Also I placed 4 mount pads in the inside of each grill opening (see picture)

6) Paint the metal reg lath with the Rustoleum Regal Red paint. I put 4 coats on it and let it dry completely for 24 hours....zzzzzzzzzz

7) Insert the cable ties into each of the tie down mount pads BEFORE you place the screen on. Doing this will allow you to use the needle nose players to pull the cable ties thru the holes (see picture)

8) Pull the cable ties thru the metal reg lath in locations that will allow you to firm the screen in place but NOT to bend the screen, meaning do not span across multiple grids in the screen. Pull the cable ties snug, but DO NOT pull them firmly, leave room to play and move the screen as needed. Once all cable ties are thru and a bit snug, maneuver screen so everything lines up (top/bottom and row of screen). Once everything is lined up, you can begin to pull all cable ties firmly so that the lath is secure to the grill

9) Install the grill back onto the jeep by placing the bottom of the grill in first. Line up the metal clips and push in each section as needed. Line up the holes on the top and inesrt the 6 pins. Finally, reconnect the turn signal indicators to the clips

Done! Enjoy!!
__________________
'13 10th Anniversary JKUR Anvil on Red - delivered 5/9/13 Now Gone
/l ,[____],
[1---L-OllllllO-

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
fastNugly is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 12:25 AM   #585
Jeeper
 
Finn Sizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Temecula, Ca.
Posts: 961
....some additional pictures

Here are some more pictures of the screen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubi 015.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	222.0 KB
ID:	254594   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubi 007.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	220.3 KB
ID:	254595  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubi 016.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	197.3 KB
ID:	254596   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubi 019.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	254597  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubi 018.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	254598  
__________________
2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon (RockTrooper)
1995 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 (Mini Hulk)
My Jeep Build site
Finn Sizzle is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 12:32 AM   #586
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle View Post
Here are some more pictures of the screen
Nice customization. The extra red accent looks so good with the white 10a. Any other red accents planned?
jdwallsy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 09:12 AM   #587
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
UhOhBadDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Scaggsville, MD
Posts: 1,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by UhOhBadDog View Post
Decided I wanted a firmer grip than my paracord handles, so popped for and installed a set of the Welcome Distributing Front Grab Handles - all I can say is "Wow, what an upgrade!" Cord was good, these are incredible:

Also tired of rain finding its way in when I wanted fresh air, so installed a set of WeatherTech's Side Window Deflectors:

Of course I also probably just ensured we will experience a long drought now...
Good news, my natural influence was weaker than first believed... It rained this morning and the Deflectors worked great! Fresh air with no rain inside as desired.
__________________
The fun has only just begun!
2013 10th Anniversary JKUR, Anvil w/Red seats
oIIIIIIo
UhOhBadDog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #588
Jeeper
 
TxJeepDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Greenville TX
Posts: 53
Got 10A on order. Lots of good info here. Subscribing.
__________________
2013 JKUR 10th Anniversary - Wife's
2011 JKR - Daily Driver

Sold but not forgotten. 2010 JK Sport, 1985 CJ7, 2006 TJ Sport, 2000 TJ Sport, 1975 CJ5
TxJeepDog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 03:59 PM   #589
Jeeper
 
Meatball0311's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Montana
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle View Post
Here are some more pictures of the screen
Hey man really like the idea and it looks like something I can do. Let me ask you this:

The grill... I haven't really examined it yet, but I am concerned about these push clips. Are they sturdy or do you have to be careful not to break it? Also, when you mean pull toward you.. these push clips are facing towards you, so in other words they are on the outer side of the part where they clip to the grill?

Also, the Rustolem Regal Red paint. Is this something that will last long against a rough environment like Montana?

Thanks for your time and really nice look!
__________________
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition
"The original 45K+ Jeep"
Meatball0311 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 05:16 PM   #590
Jeeper
 
gig3m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 55
Posted this in the porn thread, x-posting here too.

I've already posted up an album of shots on this thread, but any good Jeep is in a state of constant flux.

Most notable change is the swap out to flat-style Bushwacker flares. Also added the Teraflex Antenna mount, Strike Force Zebra CB Mounting plate with Uniden CB, Dynomax Ultraflo Welded exhaust, and Welcome Distributing handles. And a very sexy sticker (or 3).

See the rest of the images here -> 2013 Wrangler 10A - Imgur

__________________
http://jeepstatus.com - Because VOTS sucks.

East Texas Jeep Club
gig3m is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 07:14 PM   #591
Jeeper
 
Meatball0311's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Montana
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle View Post
3) The bottom of the grill is simply held in by push clips, all you will need to do it pull them out towards you. It is best to pull them firmly at each pin location so you are not flexing the grill. Once the 3 steps are done, the grill is free to come off
Just took a look at the grill and located the 6 pins, 5 push clips, and the turn signal harness.

It does not look too difficult (however, if I am doing it there is always an issue). So my question is can anyone explain a little more on how exactly to remove the grill from the push clips? or is there really not much else to it?

It looks like the only way to remove it is by placing your hands under the grill and pulling away from the clips at each push clip location. Am I correct?
__________________
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition
"The original 45K+ Jeep"
Meatball0311 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 07:36 PM   #592
Jeeper
 
kash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by gig3m View Post
Posted this in the porn thread, x-posting here too.

I've already posted up an album of shots on this thread, but any good Jeep is in a state of constant flux.

Most notable change is the swap out to flat-style Bushwacker flares. Also added the Teraflex Antenna mount, Strike Force Zebra CB Mounting plate with Uniden CB, Dynomax Ultraflo Welded exhaust, and Welcome Distributing handles. And a very sexy sticker (or 3).

See the rest of the images here -> 2013 Wrangler 10A - Imgur

one last one, what size lift and tires?
kash is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #593
Jeeper
 
genesbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: western Oklahoma
Posts: 386
After running some nice trails found that need to remove the rear inner liner completely for the needed clearance. While flexing to the extreme to the point where there were tires off the ground at times had some rubbing. Removed the right rear via trails help and after that all was good at the spot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	getting inner out of stuck position.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	254952   Click image for larger version

Name:	innerliner out.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	254953  

Click image for larger version

Name:	outer back on.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	254954  
__________________
Keep on Wheeling!
genesbro is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #594
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Newark DE
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesbro View Post
After running some nice trails found that need to remove the rear inner liner completely for the needed clearance. While flexing to the extreme to the point where there were tires off the ground at times had some rubbing. Removed the right rear via trails help and after that all was good at the spot.
You already got a good dent in the rear bumper, can't say you're not putting that Jeep to good use.
Doctorsti is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #595
Jeeper
 
genesbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: western Oklahoma
Posts: 386
Here is a shot of some tire stuffing and a shot of mine on 35s next to a JKU on 37s with a JK next to it on 33s. I never had any tire to metal contact at any point and if was going to happen it would have happened on these trails for sure.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stuffed up into the wheelwell.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	254963   Click image for larger version

Name:	sitting pretty still.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	254964  

__________________
Keep on Wheeling!
genesbro is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #596
Jeeper
 
genesbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: western Oklahoma
Posts: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorsti View Post
You already got a good dent in the rear bumper, can't say you're not putting that Jeep to good use.
Yes sir I am wheeling it every chance I get. Knocked that plastic into it some, oh well that is why I bought it. This is also why I had to get those 35s on it. With the stock tires it just sits way too low, after running same trail as the week before as well as some tuffer sections this go round it never made contact with any hard points. The week prior every time I did a section something hard on the Jeep was making contact with the trail. I think now I have a great trail runner!
__________________
Keep on Wheeling!
genesbro is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #597
Jeeper
 
Finn Sizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Temecula, Ca.
Posts: 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatball0311 View Post

Just took a look at the grill and located the 6 pins, 5 push clips, and the turn signal harness.

It does not look too difficult (however, if I am doing it there is always an issue). So my question is can anyone explain a little more on how exactly to remove the grill from the push clips? or is there really not much else to it?

It looks like the only way to remove it is by placing your hands under the grill and pulling away from the clips at each push clip location. Am I correct?
Sure, best to place your hands under and over and pull straight out. It will pop out easily. Just don't pull the grill by pulling out the far side. As you pull it out, move your way down the grill and pull straight out. Once the first one pops out, you'll see how easy it is.
__________________
2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon (RockTrooper)
1995 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 (Mini Hulk)
My Jeep Build site
Finn Sizzle is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #598
Jeeper
 
Finn Sizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Temecula, Ca.
Posts: 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by gig3m View Post
Posted this in the porn thread, x-posting here too.

I've already posted up an album of shots on this thread, but any good Jeep is in a state of constant flux.

Most notable change is the swap out to flat-style Bushwacker flares. Also added the Teraflex Antenna mount, Strike Force Zebra CB Mounting plate with Uniden CB, Dynomax Ultraflo Welded exhaust, and Welcome Distributing handles. And a very sexy sticker (or 3).

See the rest of the images here -> 2013 Wrangler 10A - Imgur
Looks dam good! Did you install the bushwhacker fenders? I want to get a pair, but I hate cutting out the existing splash guards cause I know I would mess them up!
__________________
2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon (RockTrooper)
1995 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 (Mini Hulk)
My Jeep Build site
Finn Sizzle is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 09:27 PM   #599
Jeeper
 
gig3m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle View Post
Looks dam good! Did you install the bushwhacker fenders? I want to get a pair, but I hate cutting out the existing splash guards cause I know I would mess them up!
I did actually do them myself. They were not all that hard, just time consuming.

I was worried about cutting my splash guards too, but in the end it was rather easy. I would recommend taking the time to leave more than required and cut back only if necessary to install. Basically, stay on the conservative side. A box cutter ended up being way better than my dremel saw or cutting wheel.

Something to note if you didn't know already. You very quickly reach a point of no return, as you will permanently separate the splash guard from the oem fender. Overall it took me about 4 hours, but I am not particularly handy tbh.
__________________
http://jeepstatus.com - Because VOTS sucks.

East Texas Jeep Club
gig3m is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 11:45 PM   #600
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 633
FACK!!!!!
I'm sold on the flats. Was always sold, but we got the same color, and this is hawt
Going to check more of you pics out now

Quote:
Originally Posted by gig3m View Post
Posted this in the porn thread, x-posting here too.

I've already posted up an album of shots on this thread, but any good Jeep is in a state of constant flux.

Most notable change is the swap out to flat-style Bushwacker flares. Also added the Teraflex Antenna mount, Strike Force Zebra CB Mounting plate with Uniden CB, Dynomax Ultraflo Welded exhaust, and Welcome Distributing handles. And a very sexy sticker (or 3).

See the rest of the images here -> 2013 Wrangler 10A - Imgur


__________________
'13 10th Anniversary JKUR Anvil on Red - delivered 5/9/13 Now Gone
/l ,[____],
[1---L-OllllllO-

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
fastNugly is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC