2011 soft top leak question (tried the search) - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-23-2011, 05:18 AM   #31
Jeeper
 
Dgdds91's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 106
Your missing my point! I love my jeep! This is the second one I have owned! My first was a 2 door Islander with dual tops! It never leaked! I just want the leak fixed and that's all! I expect a new car not to leak! Any car I buy! And just to mention, I put snows on my BMW and my Porsche and they perform awesome in the snow! True they can't do what a jeep does, but they handle better than most cars with four wheel drive!

__________________
Daniel Gambella
Long Island N.Y.
Dgdds91 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 07:54 AM   #32
Dont forget a Jack strap

WF Supporting Member
 
jkaufman_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the Road,
Posts: 30,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgdds91
Your missing my point! I love my jeep! This is the second one I have owned! My first was a 2 door Islander with dual tops! It never leaked! I just want the leak fixed and that's all! I expect a new car not to leak! Any car I buy! And just to mention, I put snows on my BMW and my Porsche and they perform awesome in the snow! True they can't do what a jeep does, but they handle better than most cars with four wheel drive!
If you own both a BMW and a porsche. Then stick to spending your money outside our economy and hurting our country.
You said it yourself "I'm thinkin I made a mistake".

Your a dentist arnt you.

__________________
Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
jkaufman_95 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 12:29 PM   #33
Jeeper
 
svtflybye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: woodbridge nj
Posts: 20
well i cant really say whats on my mind and i do get the jeep thing but come on not all people take it off road some like the looks and other such things!I dont buy vehicles to leak !oh yeah mr kaufman u drive a freightshaker probably with a detroit 10 or 18 speed ?air ride ? u work on 700,000 motor home or what not ??well my 2-3 million dollar german noell straddle cranes i work on have issues also SSOOOO I GET IT! i have had lightnings and harley trucks fx4s all kinds and bleve it or not IF i left them stock i would have had no real issues!!OOOHHH wait a coil pack on the 02 harley number 8 cyl @ 60,000 miles!!. thats the back pack d.side IM NOT A DENTIST .....a longshoreman THANX
svtflybye is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #34
Jeeper
 
homebrwd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ashburn, VA
Posts: 1,086
You bought a vehicle with synthetic carpet (so it wont mold) and drain plugs and didn't expect water to make its way in from somewhere? Doesn't make sense. The JK has opened up the Jeep to a lot of people, who otherwise would have never looked at them twice. Jeep only slightly catered to them, they agve them a second set of doors a some mroe storage, outside of that its still a wrangler. Leaking tops is part of the allure of the vehicle. Yeah it sucks sometimes coming out to a wet carpet (if you still have them) but oh well. You have the only convertible SUV on the market that can handle plenty of off roading right out of the factory. Heck I had a VW that would put 3in of water in the passenger footwell when it rained and the sunroof drains were clogged, which I had drain pligs then.
homebrwd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #35
Jeeper
 
Dgdds91's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaufman_95

If you own both a BMW and a porsche. Then stick to spending your money outside our economy and hurting our country.
You said it yourself "I'm thinkin I made a mistake".

Your a dentist arnt you.
I was not the person who said " I think I made a mistake". I think you have me confused with another person who posted , who also has leaks. And yes I am a dentist! I don't know why that would be relevant at all on this topic, but I guess you are interested. Like I said before, I had a wrangler in the past and I love my new jeep, I just don't care for the water leaking into it, and would like the company to make every effort to fix it so that I can enjoy what I paid good money for. If you can't see that then I guess we are just wasting each others time. I apologize if my comments hurt you in any way.
__________________
Daniel Gambella
Long Island N.Y.
Dgdds91 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 03:15 PM   #36
Dont forget a Jack strap

WF Supporting Member
 
jkaufman_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the Road,
Posts: 30,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgdds91

I was not the person who said " I think I made a mistake". I think you have me confused with another person who posted , who also has leaks. And yes I am a dentist! I don't know why that would be relevant at all on this topic, but I guess you are interested. Like I said before, I had a wrangler in the past and I love my new jeep, I just don't care for the water leaking into it, and would like the company to make every effort to fix it so that I can enjoy what I paid good money for. If you can't see that then I guess we are just wasting each others time. I apologize if my comments hurt you in any way.
Your right you weren't. I'm sorry.
And it's a jeep thing. They leak. Like the person said they came with synthetic carpet and drain plugs. And sorry I just think when you talk about your BMW and porsche. And then I look at your signature and you must mention your a doctor. It just makes me feel like you are, in fact, better than the rest of us. I know plenty of doctors who will not tell you that they are a doctor unless they are at work.
__________________
Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
jkaufman_95 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #37
Jeeper
 
Dgdds91's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaufman_95

Your right you weren't. I'm sorry.
And it's a jeep thing. They leak. Like the person said they came with synthetic carpet and drain plugs. And sorry I just think when you talk about your BMW and porsche. And then I look at your signature and you must mention your a doctor. It just makes me feel like you are, in fact, better than the rest of us. I know plenty of doctors who will not tell you that they are a doctor unless they are at work.
I don't remember ever signing my posts Dr. I do use my I-Pad for office related issues though, and then and only then do I sign Dr. My user ID happens to be the same one for the last 20 years so again I apologize. I am not in any way trying to make anyone feel as if I am better than anyone else. What I do for a living has no bearing on the leak topic at all! I don't care what anyone does for a living! If your happy with your job that's great! I do what I do and I like it! I only mentioned the other vehicles to make a point about customer service and product. If you took it the wrong way, again I'm sorry for that. You should try to be a little more understanding and helpful to the newer people to the forum. Yes you have a lot of experience and knowledge about the jeep, but the way you present it is kind of rude and demeaning.
__________________
Daniel Gambella
Long Island N.Y.
Dgdds91 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 04:27 PM   #38
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstrousmac View Post
Not to be mean, but it is a Jeep, people mainly buy these vehicles for their off road capabilities and to enjoy the life of freedom with the Top and doors off. I am sorry you are upset about a leak. I have a 1974 CJ-5 and a 2010 4Dr Islander. Yes, my 2010 soft top leaks, am I concerned, no. I figure it this way, when I go wheelin it is going to get wet inside or when I get caught in a thunderstorm, which just happened last week. I pulled the drain plugs, and the next day it was sunny and it dried out. I will tell you this though, I would not trade my Jeeps for the world, there is nothing like driving with the Top down and doors off.

Matter of a fact, my wife now wants to park her 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan. She wants the Jeep Islander and told me I can buy another Jeep Wrangler. She said I could go ahead and get a 2Dr Rubicon. So, we will have 3 Jeeps and the Grand Caravan. The Van will probably hardly ever get driving, but she wants to keep it for when family comes to visit, we will have plenty of room. It seats 7 and still has plenty of lugauage room.

I love my wife, how could you not, when see says I will take the 4Dr and you can buy a new 2dr rubicon. Now , I just need to see whether I want the 2012 or Just go with the 2011 COD Rubicon. The only reason I would get the C.O.D is because it comes stock 5.10 gears. The normal Rubicons only come with 4.10.
This is the first I've heard that the COD comes with a gear ratio that is different from the regular Rubicon. I am not saying you are wrong, but I would be surprised that this was the first time I've heard that if it was correct.
Mac2411 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 04:32 PM   #39
Dont forget a Jack strap

WF Supporting Member
 
jkaufman_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the Road,
Posts: 30,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgdds91

I don't remember ever signing my posts Dr. I do use my I-Pad for office related issues though, and then and only then do I sign Dr. My user ID happens to be the same one for the last 20 years so again I apologize. I am not in any way trying to make anyone feel as if I am better than anyone else. What I do for a living has no bearing on the leak topic at all! I don't care what anyone does for a living! If your happy with your job that's great! I do what I do and I like it! I only mentioned the other vehicles to make a point about customer service and product. If you took it the wrong way, again I'm sorry for that. You should try to be a little more understanding and helpful to the newer people to the forum. Yes you have a lot of experience and knowledge about the jeep, but the way you present it is kind of rude and demeaning.
Sorry. And welcome. I dont remember saying welcome so welcome. And just to let you know your signature IS set to
Dr. Xxxx xxxxx
Long Island,NY
__________________
Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
jkaufman_95 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #40
Jeeper
 
Dgdds91's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaufman_95

Sorry. And welcome. I dont remember saying welcome so welcome. And just to let you know your signature IS set to
Dr. Xxxx xxxxx
Long Island,NY
Thanks for this last post! I appreciate it! I am going to change my signature right now! I don't remember typing that, but I meant nothing by it! Thanks Dan.
__________________
Daniel Gambella
Long Island N.Y.
Dgdds91 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #41
Dont forget a Jack strap

WF Supporting Member
 
jkaufman_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the Road,
Posts: 30,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgdds91

Thanks for this last post! I appreciate it! I am going to change my signature right now! I don't remember typing that, but I meant nothing by it! Thanks Dan.
I don't want you to feel unwelcome in any way. I honesty noticed the first post and it came off the wrong way and I thought you were the first guy.
__________________
Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
jkaufman_95 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #42
Jeeper
 
Dgdds91's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaufman_95 View Post
I don't want you to feel unwelcome in any way. I honesty noticed the first post and it came off the wrong way and I thought you were the first guy.
All fixed! Thanks again!
__________________
Daniel Gambella
Long Island N.Y.
Dgdds91 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #43
Dont forget a Jack strap

WF Supporting Member
 
jkaufman_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the Road,
Posts: 30,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgdds91

All fixed! Thanks again!
Lol still there but sure. I come to NYC about five times a year for work actually.
__________________
Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
jkaufman_95 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 05:13 PM   #44
Jeeper
 
Dgdds91's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaufman_95

Lol still there but sure. I come to NYC about five times a year for work actually.
Is it still there? I changed it and saved it. It should be gone?
__________________
Daniel Gambella
Long Island N.Y.
Dgdds91 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #45
Dont forget a Jack strap

WF Supporting Member
 
jkaufman_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the Road,
Posts: 30,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgdds91

Is it still there? I changed it and saved it. It should be gone?
Well I'm on my iPhone and I see it. Do you see it? Or are you using an apple device and don't have signatures enabled?
__________________
Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
jkaufman_95 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 05:20 PM   #46
Jeeper
 
Dgdds91's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaufman_95

Well I'm on my iPhone and I see it. Do you see it? Or are you using an apple device and don't have signatures enabled?
I'm using my I-pad. I don't see my signature maybe I have it off?
__________________
Daniel Gambella
Long Island N.Y.
Dgdds91 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 05:20 PM   #47
Jeeper
 
Dgdds91's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgdds91

I'm using my I-pad. I don't see my signature maybe I have it off?
I think it's good now!
__________________
Daniel Gambella
Long Island N.Y.
Dgdds91 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 05:29 PM   #48
Dont forget a Jack strap

WF Supporting Member
 
jkaufman_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the Road,
Posts: 30,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgdds91

I think it's good now!
I'm still seeing it but I'll get on my laptop in a minute and see.
__________________
Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
jkaufman_95 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 05:31 PM   #49
Jeeper
 
Dgdds91's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaufman_95

I'm still seeing it but I'll get on my laptop in a minute and see.
The Dr. Is gone on all of the posts I see from me now?
__________________
Daniel Gambella
Long Island N.Y.
Dgdds91 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 05:39 PM   #50
Jeeper
 
homebrwd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ashburn, VA
Posts: 1,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac2411 View Post
This is the first I've heard that the COD comes with a gear ratio that is different from the regular Rubicon. I am not saying you are wrong, but I would be surprised that this was the first time I've heard that if it was correct.
That's because its false, 5.10 there be none, it would be 5.13 but none the less its 4.10 just like the Rubi.
homebrwd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 05:40 PM   #51
Dont forget a Jack strap

WF Supporting Member
 
jkaufman_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the Road,
Posts: 30,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgdds91

The Dr. Is gone on all of the posts I see from me now?
Your correct. Its changed.
__________________
Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
jkaufman_95 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 08:18 PM   #52
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 65
I hate to jump in on this, but this exchange is a little ridiculous. I think the guy who posted that he spent $35k on a leaking tub is on point. The company should be making a better effort to resolve leaking issues. They shouldn't be employing leak specialists. Just because "it's a jeep thing" doesn't make it right. The leaky tops is NOT part of the allure of driving a jeep but rather an unwanted consequence. There are plenty of auto manufacturers out there with soft top convertibles that don't leak. Chrysler shouldn't be priding themselves on the fact that they manufacture a vehicle that is notorious for leaking. They should be saying "we make a vehicle that can handle everything...even a little rain".

With that said, we as wrangler owners have accepted the fact that our vehicles leak and have not held Chrysler accountable. I'm fairly certain that, if given the option, most jeep owners would prefer their interiors dry. There is probably a small group of tough sh*t jeep owners that prefer their jeeps to leak. For you, congrats on being satisfied with mediocrity.

With all that said, I love my jeep. Thankfully it's not leaking but I am sure it will. Until then, I have death wobble that I am trying to figure out and correct.
Strinos is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #53
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 90
it is a jeep thing. my 01 has the same leak. idc. it is what it is. even though mines not new. i think some of the people that bought jks used to have hummers..

lol only some tho

it seems to me its a new crowd of jk owners from previous jeeps. half of the jks dont even wave!
rmburwell is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 09:48 PM   #54
Jeeper
 
jailguard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 312
Funny...had a 78 cj,98 wrangler sport and a 2008 hummer H2..2011 jku now....why all the hate???And I wave to all wranglers..
__________________
drinking is my religion,please join me in a prayer
jailguard is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 09:56 PM   #55
Dont forget a Jack strap

WF Supporting Member
 
jkaufman_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the Road,
Posts: 30,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by jailguard
Funny...had a 78 cj,98 wrangler sport and a 2008 hummer H2..2011 jku now....why all the hate???And I wave to all wranglers..
Hey your hummer to jeep ratio is pretty good....
__________________
Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
jkaufman_95 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #56
Jeeper
 
svtflybye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: woodbridge nj
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strinos View Post
I hate to jump in on this, but this exchange is a little ridiculous. I think the guy who posted that he spent $35k on a leaking tub is on point. The company should be making a better effort to resolve leaking issues. They shouldn't be employing leak specialists. Just because "it's a jeep thing" doesn't make it right. The leaky tops is NOT part of the allure of driving a jeep but rather an unwanted consequence. There are plenty of auto manufacturers out there with soft top convertibles that don't leak. Chrysler shouldn't be priding themselves on the fact that they manufacture a vehicle that is notorious for leaking. They should be saying "we make a vehicle that can handle everything...even a little rain".

With that said, we as wrangler owners have accepted the fact that our vehicles leak and have not held Chrysler accountable. I'm fairly certain that, if given the option, most jeep owners would prefer their interiors dry. There is probably a small group of tough sh*t jeep owners that prefer their jeeps to leak. For you, congrats on being satisfied with mediocrity.

With all that said, I love my jeep. Thankfully it's not leaking but I am sure it will. Until then, I have death wobble that I am trying to figure out and correct.
thank u and daniel g. for having a different view and opinon
svtflybye is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 11:48 PM   #57
Jeeper
 
svtflybye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: woodbridge nj
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrmnCrsNBr View Post
You bought a vehicle with synthetic carpet (so it wont mold) and drain plugs and didn't expect water to make its way in from somewhere? Doesn't make sense. The JK has opened up the Jeep to a lot of people, who otherwise would have never looked at them twice. Jeep only slightly catered to them, they agve them a second set of doors a some mroe storage, outside of that its still a wrangler. Leaking tops is part of the allure of the vehicle. Yeah it sucks sometimes coming out to a wet carpet (if you still have them) but oh well. You have the only convertible SUV on the market that can handle plenty of off roading right out of the factory. Heck I had a VW that would put 3in of water in the passenger footwell when it rained and the sunroof drains were clogged, which I had drain pligs then.
wow again the engineers (loose term)@jeep build the the vehicle with syn. carpet that doesnt mold???do ever think they did do this 4 either the true offroader cause they know the chassis is gonna get twisted over rocks or through rivers(door/top alignment) OR a normal person driving across rt 80 stuck in a rainstorm 50 miles from home with no top in sight U THINK THAT COULD B 4 THE MOLD DEFYING CARPET OOORRRR just possibly an inferior product that possibly down the road could leak,and they do this for this purpose alone??who knows?? ive read and talked to jeep owners that own a 1994 to 2009 4dr 2007dr that are having the same problems and all think its not alluring or great to have water in the vehicle(unless offroading but different scenario) NOW dont get me wrong i love the looks/ my gig radio nav t-top/conv. suv.and the seats are super (heated leather) the possibilty of offroading BUT if me and my wife and son go out to dinner and it begins to downpour rain wife gets in jeep puts her feet and purse in a puddle while in the vehicle then she or i puts on seatbelt only to have a wet racing stripe across our shirts!!CRAZY and annoying another thing there chief i bleve almost all vehicles are built with a drain plug assortment in the floor pan areas and trunk
svtflybye is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2011, 11:54 PM   #58
Dont forget a Jack strap

WF Supporting Member
 
jkaufman_95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the Road,
Posts: 30,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by svtflybye
wow again the engineers (loose term)@jeep build the the vehicle with syn. carpet that doesnt mold???do ever think they did do this 4 either the true offroader cause they know the chassis is gonna get twisted over rocks or through rivers(door/top alignment) OR a normal person driving across rt 80 stuck in a rainstorm 50 miles from home with no top in sight U THINK THAT COULD B 4 THE MOLD DEFYING CARPET OOORRRR just possibly an inferior product that possibly down the road could leak,and they do this for this purpose alone??who knows?? ive read and talked to jeep owners that own a 1994 to 2009 4dr 2007dr that are having the same problems and all think its not alluring or great to have water in the vehicle(unless offroading but different scenario) NOW dont get me wrong i love the looks/ my gig radio nav t-top/conv. suv.and the seats are super (heated leather) the possibilty of offroading BUT if me and my wife and son go out to dinner and it begins to downpour rain wife gets in jeep puts her feet and purse in a puddle while in the vehicle then she or i puts on seatbelt only to have a wet racing stripe across our shirts!!CRAZY and annoying another thing there chief i bleve almost all vehicles are built with a drain plug assortment in the floor pan areas and trunk
One they put the carpet in for off roading. I don't care when mine leaks. Hell I drive in storms with my bikini top. And chief, all vehicles do NOT come with a drain plug assortment. Maybe you should drive that mustang thats your profile picture.
__________________
Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
jkaufman_95 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-24-2011, 12:01 AM   #59
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 29
I didn't know this either until I went to look at the one on the lot and read the options. I then talked to a Chysler rep and they confirmed it. It is all part of the Call of Duty package. It is the only model to come with the 5.10 gears.
monstrousmac is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-24-2011, 12:08 AM   #60
Jeeper
 
svtflybye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: woodbridge nj
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaufman_95 View Post
One they put the carpet in for off roading. I don't care when mine leaks. Hell I drive in storms with my bikini top. And chief, all vehicles do NOT come with a drain plug assortment. Maybe you should drive that mustang thats your profile picture.
i do drive the mustang in the pic and i stay dry !!! ive seen basically almost 90%of vehicles on the road 60% U.S. and 30% import and they all have some sorta plug near fire wall drip rails at bottom of jams. 1979 to 2004 mustangs have at least 2-4 plugs in the floor pans ever look in the trunk of a 60-70s cars guess what they have plugs!! so was i right about your freightshaker ??electronic detroit ?? crap huh??or did u hit your pocket and step up to a cat?are u cubs fan cause that would explain alot??this is fun

svtflybye is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about gauges 2011 Gvfjr JK General Discussion Forum 26 08-24-2012 11:51 AM
2011 question on tops flharleycop JK General Discussion Forum 22 01-26-2011 05:13 PM
Soft top question Jon H YJ Tech Forum 6 06-16-2009 08:29 AM
soft top question mishel JK General Discussion Forum 9 04-28-2009 02:41 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC