2011 vs 2012 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-23-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Covington, LA
Posts: 39
2011 vs 2012

I'm in the market for a new Wrangler Unlimited, I personally prefer the black fender flares and top, so I'll be purchasing a sport model. It will primarily be used as a commuter, outside of that, maybe a beach trip for some surf fishing. I will tow a 5' X 10' utility trailer from time to time with a zero turn mower on it and possibly and a trip to the local home improvement store. I'll acknowledge before someone says it, I probably could find a similar thread, but I decided to post my own. I'm a previous owner of an 07 model, but my ex-wife proudly still drives that one, but it gave me the fever. As y'all know, nothing like cruising around in a Jeep. My question is, what is your opinion on why should I purchase a 2012 over a 2011 given the possible savings to be had on the 2011. I have my own opinion, but I'm soliciting yours. Thanks in advance.

licensedtwochill is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2011, 07:37 PM   #2
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 34,788
I'll be nice

If you have the money, no question go 2012 why wouldn't you?

You want to save some money, go 2011

If you choice is manual either will suit you fine.

Automatic 12 for sure.

There is so much to consider, it comes down to what you need the jeep for and what you want to pay

__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler triple rate 2.5" coils/RK rear TB w/ a teraflex raised bracket/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Synergy flipped draglink,ball joints,tie rod /Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/Rancho geo brackets/Ruff stuff uppers/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS/Artec front armor w/ Currie upper bushings/Rancho cat back exhaust.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over here
Posts: 33
You should reconsider the savings. It may cost you less to buy an '11 but the one year difference may make the '12 much more attractive. And if you consider the new engine you may not be even thinking a '11 by tomorrow. Get the '12.
QVphil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2011, 09:15 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
fan of fanboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 1,985
The 2012.

Better engine. Better auto transmission. And bc new model and 2011 the last with that engine it will depreciate faster.

Also if you average 3mpg more with the 2012 and drive $12K miles a year with gas at $3.80/gallon you would save $2,000 in 5 years.

Drive more than 12K miles and/or cost of gas more than $3.80/gallon then greater savings.
__________________
not
/nät/
adverb
1. used with an auxiliary verb or “be” to form the negative
2. used as a short substitute for a negative clause
"Not actually a backer of this thought"
fan of fanboys is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2011, 10:55 PM   #5
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan of fanboys View Post
The 2012.

Better engine. Better auto transmission. And bc new model and 2011 the last with that engine it will depreciate faster.
Conventional wisdom yes, but Wrangler resale value is far from conventional. It's among the best in the auto world. TJ resale didn't die when the JK came out. 2011 resale value will be just fine.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2011, 11:33 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
fan of fanboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 1,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66

Conventional wisdom yes, but Wrangler resale value is far from conventional. It's among the best in the auto world. TJ resale didn't die when the JK came out. 2011 resale value will be just fine.
Understand Wranglers hold their value above average but 1) never implied resale would die. Just that higher probability that the 2011 would not be as good as the 2012. 2) comparing the depreciation of last tj to the depreciation of the 2011 is apples to oranges. The tj had legion of followers and the change to jk was drastic. Entering it's 6th year the jk is just becoming a figure in the Jeep lore. The update from 11 to 12 is replacing the two things owners complain most about with upgrades.

Not bashing the 07-11s but if a person afford and not be bothered by cost diff (which is just incentives as list price barely moved) a 12 or 11 there is no logical reason not to get the 12.

IMO
__________________
not
/nät/
adverb
1. used with an auxiliary verb or “be” to form the negative
2. used as a short substitute for a negative clause
"Not actually a backer of this thought"
fan of fanboys is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 322
Bought a 2011 JKU manual myself, got a good deal. Returns 17-19 hand calculated mileage in a mixture of driving, and 20-21 on the interstate if I keep it at the speed limit. I have YET to see a 2012 beat those figures by the stated (in this thread) 3mpg either way. Choice is yours, manual or auto? Save money or not? Couldn;t go wrong either way IMO if you go manual trans, but auto...that is a totally different animal. 2012 is SUPERIOR there. Have fun which ever you chose, and just be happy with it.
__________________
-Justin
TxF150 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Covington, LA
Posts: 39
I usually purchase a vehicle for the long haul, so resale isn't as important to me as most. I'm leaning towards the 2012 with the auto transmission, since my commute is about 120 miles roundtrip, I know you don't buy a Jeep for fuel economy, but every little bit helps. That being said, I wasn't that dissatisfied with the mileage on my 2007. I'm in the New Orleans metro area, but I'm willing to travel a few miles for a deal, anyone have any feedback on Ed Voyeles Jeep in Atlanta, they seem to have pretty aggressive pricing? Thanks again!
licensedtwochill is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2011, 09:27 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
GravelRoad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 64
The biggest difference is the engine. The Pentastar V6 is an excellent engine - more HP and torque, better gas mileage.
GravelRoad is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
JIMBOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,914
Biggest noticeable difference isn't the engine--it's the 5spd auto tranny-


Quote:
Originally Posted by licensedtwochill View Post
I usually purchase a vehicle for the long haul, so resale isn't as important to me as most. I'm leaning towards the 2012 with the auto transmission, since my commute is about 120 miles roundtrip, I know you don't buy a Jeep for fuel economy, but every little bit helps. That being said, I wasn't that dissatisfied with the mileage on my 2007. I'm in the New Orleans metro area, but I'm willing to travel a few miles for a deal, anyone have any feedback on Ed Voyeles Jeep in Atlanta, they seem to have pretty aggressive pricing? Thanks again!
The manual trannys can get about the same gas mileage thru all the years (3.8L/3.6L)-

The big change is modernizing the auto tranny, which is supposed to be great--just a few problems with any new year combo-

I'd go for the 2012, if you want an auto !

JIMBO
__________________
"ya gotta have class"
JIMBOX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
jk wrangler fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 160
From online magazines to newstand magazines, local newspaper reviews, forum posters who have owned both, etc etc etc...everyone seems to agree the 2012 is the way to go. The new auto is leaps and bounds better than the old auto as well as the new engine. The two real issues Wrangler needed to be addressed have finally been, be happy that the best version yet is now available.
jk wrangler fan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2011, 01:48 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
JeffC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 398
2012 vs 2011 Savings

Using very rough math, am I correct in assuming if the average person fills up their jeep three times each month, the 2012 will save about 8 gallons a month or about $28.00/month? If so, the 2012 will save the owner about $1,700 over 5 years?
If so, I will regret getting the 2011 around the 15 year mark.

As far as resale goes, besides collectors car, vehicles are not investments. Disregarding that fact, a 2011 and 2012 will depreciate at the same % per year.
JeffC is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2011, 03:00 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
fan of fanboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 1,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffC
Using very rough math, am I correct in assuming if the average person fills up their jeep three times each month, the 2012 will save about 8 gallons a month or about $28.00/month? If so, the 2012 will save the owner about $1,700 over 5 years?
If so, I will regret getting the 2011 around the 15 year mark.

As far as resale goes, besides collectors car, vehicles are not investments. Disregarding that fact, a 2011 and 2012 will depreciate at the same % per year.
You got a 11 for $5K cheaper than a 12?

I thought list price on the two were about the same($300)? And that rebates on the 11 were like $1,000-1,500?

And since can get 2% below invoice easily on both years how did you get the extra $4K off?
__________________
not
/nät/
adverb
1. used with an auxiliary verb or “be” to form the negative
2. used as a short substitute for a negative clause
"Not actually a backer of this thought"
fan of fanboys is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #14
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,695
Images: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffC View Post
Using very rough math, am I correct in assuming if the average person fills up their jeep three times each month, the 2012 will save about 8 gallons a month or about $28.00/month? If so, the 2012 will save the owner about $1,700 over 5 years?
If so, I will regret getting the 2011 around the 15 year mark.

As far as resale goes, besides collectors car, vehicles are not investments. Disregarding that fact, a 2011 and 2012 will depreciate at the same % per year.
I think it depends on how people use their Wranglers. If it is your "fun" vehicle....I don't think there is really any concern about fuel economy. (Does anyone really worry about fuel economy for their...boat?...nope).
But if it a pure DD with a lot of highway miles...the numbers could add up.

Five years ago (September of 2006), the average price of a gallon of gas was $2.61.
Average gas price falls 11 cents a gallon in a week - USATODAY.com

10 years ago (in May of 2010) it was at a "high" of $1.72
U.S. average gasoline price rises 9 cents a gallon - CNN


I don't know what it will be 5 years from now, but I do want to keep an eye on it.
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
XPADREX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 369
For those who financed, the zero percent interest is a plus.

I bought an 11 august what,14? 8've got nearly 3000 miles on mine already, and zero regrets.

Good on ya if you want a 12, or an automatic, or a hard top six door or whatever comes next. I wanted a six speed softtop two door with 3.73 gears and air, and I got it for a great low payment, zero interest, and nothing out of my pocket.

If the worst thing I wind up with in five years is a high mileage JK, then so be it.

My particular JK called to me... ...and the circumstances regarding my finding it and its purchase made it the right thing to do, for me. Don't get me wrong, I agonized over whether I too should have waited... ...but Im glad I didn't.

Good luck with whatever you choose. Btw, I get a regular 2q mpg commuting at 65 to 70 mph, and I don't really like driving it over 80 so I don't feel the envy that maybe I should.
XPADREX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2011, 06:04 PM   #16
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,695
Images: 13
If someone wants a stick, they may be better off taking the savings and grabbing a 2011....as long as it does not have 3.21's. This is especially true in the lighter 2 door models. Half of the improvement (maybe more) in the 2012 is in the new auto tranny.
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2011, 06:29 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
JeffC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 398
I conservatively figured getting 0% for 60 months into my savings.
JeffC is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-24-2011, 09:10 PM   #18
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan of fanboys View Post
Understand Wranglers hold their value above average but 1) never implied resale would die. Just that higher probability that the 2011 would not be as good as the 2012. 2) comparing the depreciation of last tj to the depreciation of the 2011 is apples to oranges. The tj had legion of followers and the change to jk was drastic. Entering it's 6th year the jk is just becoming a figure in the Jeep lore. The update from 11 to 12 is replacing the two things owners complain most about with upgrades.

Not bashing the 07-11s but if a person afford and not be bothered by cost diff (which is just incentives as list price barely moved) a 12 or 11 there is no logical reason not to get the 12.

IMO
I agree whole-heartedly that the 2012 is the way to go. If I were in the need to buy one I would buy the 12 over the 11. The reason should be because of the better engine, not a perception that 2011 resale value will tank.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-25-2011, 01:49 AM   #19
Jeeper
 
fan of fanboys's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 1,985
I want to reiterate, bc I get flamed and warned for bashing a lot, I'm not degrading the the 07-11 models. It's our nature to defend our choice. Be it cell phone carrier or vehicle.

I just can't imagine anyone, all other things being equal, picking an 11 over a 12.

I have a TJ. And I pick on JK(U)s. But I'm buying my wife a 12 and I'm sure once I drive few times it will be harder to rationalize my decision to stay with a TJ if I can afford a JK.

I really do think the 2 door any year will be fine but the 4 door 07-11 will be remembered as a little awkward. I love Wranglers either way. Just IMO.

And Daggo you are a scholar and gentleman. Even when I disagree I usually think you're right ha.
__________________
not
/nät/
adverb
1. used with an auxiliary verb or “be” to form the negative
2. used as a short substitute for a negative clause
"Not actually a backer of this thought"
fan of fanboys is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-25-2011, 02:32 AM   #20
Jeeper
 
Chasin Tail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Great NW
Posts: 160
If you are thinking of any mods later on the 2012 is going to be the way to go, Definately in the Auto variant..

As far as cost savings? Maybe you will save some money up front, but any discount you get on a 2011 will be offset in a few years on resale. Not so much because the 2012's have the new motor, but because its a year newer.. Do a NADA on a 09 vs 10' or 10' vs 11' and get an idea of 1 years depreciation.. Any discount you are getting now will vanish when you sell, and if the Penastar ends up being a hit, the depreciation on the Non 3.6L JK's will accelerate as time goes on..
Chasin Tail is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-25-2011, 08:42 AM   #21
Jeeper
 
JohnRogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Enid, OK
Posts: 87
Quote:
It will primarily be used as a commuter, outside of that, maybe a beach trip for some surf fishing. I will tow a 5' X 10' utility trailer from time to time with a zero turn mower on it and possibly and a trip to the local home improvement store.
Based on that alone go 2012 with the new drive-train combo. My 2012 Rubicon will be in on Monday. I wouldn't even look at a 2011 because of the new Pentastar V6 and five speed auto.
JohnRogers is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-25-2011, 12:06 PM   #22
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasin Tail View Post
If you are thinking of any mods later on the 2012 is going to be the way to go, Definately in the Auto variant..

As far as cost savings? Maybe you will save some money up front, but any discount you get on a 2011 will be offset in a few years on resale. Not so much because the 2012's have the new motor, but because its a year newer.. Do a NADA on a 09 vs 10' or 10' vs 11' and get an idea of 1 years depreciation.. Any discount you are getting now will vanish when you sell, and if the Penastar ends up being a hit, the depreciation on the Non 3.6L JK's will accelerate as time goes on..
I don't believe depreciation will accelerate at all. What you will have is enthusiasts recommending one year over another. The genral public will have no concern on the engine difference. Years from now when someone ventures from the "next" Wrangler forum to the JK forum, we will tell them to avoid buying a pre-12 unless they are getting a very good price. Joe Sixpack won't care and will pay the prevailing price just as is currently happening with 2011 sales.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-25-2011, 02:05 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
roxbury29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Schererville / Indiana
Posts: 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
I don't believe depreciation will accelerate at all. What you will have is enthusiasts recommending one year over another. The genral public will have no concern on the engine difference. Years from now when someone ventures from the "next" Wrangler forum to the JK forum, we will tell them to avoid buying a pre-12 unless they are getting a very good price. Joe Sixpack won't care and will pay the prevailing price just as is currently happening with 2011 sales.
^ I am with you on this too... / heck people still talk about the pre(JK)-07 that the 4.0L was the best engine ever... and so on, I am expecting good things as long as Jeep keeps making changes or improvements. I am positive in a few years or sooner and we will all have this discussion again

I beleive they sold more JK's this past month than ever before! good news for all of us who own one
roxbury29 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-25-2011, 02:58 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
sdgmcdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Happy Valley OR
Posts: 331
If it will be a commuter as you say then it's a slam dunk, 2012 all the way...without that I would still say 2012 only because it's significantly more powerful which may or may not matter to you. 70mph on the freeway with the 2011 is a constant battle, but it's a breeze with the 2012.
sdgmcdon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-25-2011, 03:14 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
XPADREX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 369
How in God's name can people say 70 on the freeway is a battle?

I commute 90+ miles a day- and have had no problems doing 80 with my 3.8.

I haven't wanted to go much faster because I think the chassis is squirrelly at speed (compared to other autos I've owned- but then, I didn't buy this as an auto, but as a Jeep).

The concept that the 3.8 is somehow inadequate for what most people in the universe who own one will do is ridiculous.
XPADREX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
XPADREX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 369
EDIT: I guess it works for me because I'm one of the foolish few who likes a manual, two door ragtop Wrangler and not a bigger, better, more bloatier Hummer-lite with an auto to replace my Escurlade. The more of those that buy into "wranglers", the more likely that you'll soon NEED that HEmi, and not just want it.

*someone on this forum said only 40% of Wranglers sold are the two-door variant. I make no claims on the accuracy, only droll commentary.
XPADREX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-25-2011, 03:23 PM   #27
Jeeper
 
sdgmcdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Happy Valley OR
Posts: 331
Can't justify nor have room for multiple cars and wanted something capable of going off road, have no trouble in snow etc and a convertible that could comfortably seat 4-5 people and still have room for storage...is there something else I should have considered besides a JKU XPADREX?

If Jeep never made the 4 door wrangler then I would never own one until I can justify and store more than one vehicle as the 2 door is useless to me as a DD/only vehicle.

What exactly is wrong with a wrangler being useful ON ROAD too?

And as for fighting it at 70mph...maybe it is manual vs auto IDK, all I know is it DID NOT like to go 70+mph - PERIOD (In the 2011 I found I mostly was doing 55-60 tops just because of the way it drove, I had to PUSH IT to 70+ if I wanted to go that speed - in the 2012 I often find I'm doing 75+ and don't realize it).

Not everyone's life is like yours bubs.
sdgmcdon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-25-2011, 05:31 PM   #28
Jeeper
 
XPADREX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 369
I didn't get my Wrangler during the years I was raising five kids because yeah, it wasn't as practical as other vehicles.

I'm happy they make a four door now so people can do whatever they like but the fact is a Wrangler in its two door form is absolutely fine with the 3.8- and most of the complaints about Jeeps in general on this forum seem to come from the SUV crowd, who think/want/need the Wrangler to be an SUV.

I said I didn't buy a Wrangler for years because it wasn't practical at the time... I would up buying vans and wagons. However, I never stopped wanting a Wrangler, because there is truly nothing on the market like that short wheelbase, ragtopped four wheel wonder.

...and that is what I bought. No, everyone's life is not like mine, but that is immaterial to any discussion as to whether the three point eight works in a Wrangler, or if it is a matter of making a wrangler-based family truckster that somehow exposed "flaws". The selling point of the new 2012 is a better automatic... yay! More cupholders, too?

When the inevitable happens in the future, and the "Wrangler" looks like a Hummer limo with IFS, then maybe the poor lamented JK will be a collectible.
XPADREX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #29
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mass
Posts: 628
the 2012 is the way to go! better V6
__________________
RubiconRich (7th Jeep)PatriotJeepers,Inc
86 CJ7,T18,TC146,Dana 44's,lockers 35",8274,OBA
05 TJ Rubicon,Superwinch,OBA
51 M100 1/4 trailer
RubiconRich is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #30
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 34,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPADREX
EDIT: I guess it works for me because I'm one of the foolish few who likes a manual, two door ragtop Wrangler and not a bigger, better, more bloatier Hummer-lite with an auto to replace my Escurlade. The more of those that buy into "wranglers", the more likely that you'll soon NEED that HEmi, and not just want it.

*someone on this forum said only 40% of Wranglers sold are the two-door variant. I make no claims on the accuracy, only droll commentary.
I read 60/40 on another forum

I agree 6 speed 2 door. Absolutely no problems on the highway where my Tj lacked.

__________________
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler triple rate 2.5" coils/RK rear TB w/ a teraflex raised bracket/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Synergy flipped draglink,ball joints,tie rod /Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/Rancho geo brackets/Ruff stuff uppers/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS/Artec front armor w/ Currie upper bushings/Rancho cat back exhaust.

Lifting your JK? Read this!!



Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2012 Wrangler information thread Milous JK General Discussion Forum 1605 07-17-2013 01:45 PM
Another 2011 or 2012 thread... usmcdevildog JK General Discussion Forum 10 09-21-2011 02:30 PM
Selling / Trading 2011 Rubicon for 2012 - Stupid? Worth it? sdgmcdon JK General Discussion Forum 32 09-19-2011 09:07 PM
2012 (and 2011) factory suspension options? panthermark JK General Discussion Forum 1 08-25-2011 12:53 PM
Buy 2011 Wrangler Sahara or wait for 2012? Oswyn JK General Discussion Forum 23 02-05-2011 01:12 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC