2012 Rubi - Manual or Auto? - Page 3 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #61
Jeeper
 
Ballandchain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Richmond, Va
Posts: 1,047
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrkjm

so i'm sorry to re-ignite an old thread but wondering what you ended up doing...

i'm looking for a 2012 sahara JKU and cant decide if i should get auto or MT. based on the fact im looking for sahara you know i'm not off roading, but i have a sports car now im trading in for the freedom (and no roof) of a JKU. love the short throws and driving the 6 speed. i know the 2012 auto transmission has "manual mode" and im not sure how i will like the long throws on the wrangler...

anyone care to weigh in on that? im strictly speaking about on-road driving here. is the MT any more lively?

of note, a dealer right by my house has the truck i want with every option im looking for. its just auto. going MT would mean special order most likely and a 6-8 week delay.
Get the auto. I'm a manual guy all the way when it comes to sports cars, but auto is pretty nice in the Jeep. But it's a preference. Borg would really be fine....

__________________
Current:2012 Dozer Sahara Past: 97 4banger x2, 2001 Sport heavily modified, 08 Rubicon. "I'm glad that I'm not like most people. That's because I think most people are stupid." -Me
Ballandchain is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #62
MTH
Jeeper
 
MTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballandchain View Post
Get the auto. I'm a manual guy all the way when it comes to sports cars, but auto is pretty nice in the Jeep. But it's a preference. Borg would really be fine....
No no no, get the manual. Wranglers and manuals just go together.

PS: NO RIGHT ANSWER. Go test drive and decide.

__________________
Mike
2010 JKU "Mountain" Edition
TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Lift : Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Shocks : 33x12.5R15 Goodyear DuraTracs : 15x8 Black Rock 909s : Other Stuff . . .
MTH is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #63
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 39,587


Um... Stick rules
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #64
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
I..Have a definate opine now. Grew up on a farm, driving a stick. Since then..(now wait), auto all the way. Got the 12' Rubi in stick. Went to MOAB this easter weekend. Stick rules...I MEAN...WAAAAY Rules. Autos in me riding brakes all the way, smell of burnt pads going up and down Fins & Things and what all we rode (auto jeeps, not us). We just crawled up, and crawled down. 1-3 lo downhill...is totally awesome and fun. At one point in time I was on a downhill 65 deg slope. Had to tell myself "Don't hit brake, don't hit the brake"..we just rolled down at 1/2 mph to the bottom where we stopped and at the incline my wife got..well, fell out actually and said "Holy sheet, it looks like you are about to park on the bumper!" LMAO
CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #65
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: north jersey
Posts: 516
test drive with the same gear ration in each jeep and see the difference for yourself.
blackforestgreen is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #66
Jeeper
 
joe002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainynite View Post
...Stick rules...I MEAN...WAAAAY Rules. Autos in me riding brakes all the way, smell of burnt pads going up and down Fins & Things and what all we rode (auto jeeps, not us). We just crawled up, and crawled down. 1-3 lo downhill...is totally awesome and fun...
If you are geared properly and are in 4 Low and 1st you can keep your foot off the brakes with an auto too. With my setup I can stay behind manual transmission with no brakes going downhill too. When I had my stock setup I definitely had to use the brakes more...
__________________
2008 Rubicon, 2 Door, Flame Red, Auto, MyGIG, Power Group, Deep Tint
AEV Pintlers, BFG KM2s 35x12.50x17, Bulldog Fab Rear Stubby Bump, Currie F/R Adj Trac Bars, Daystar Upper Dash, FireStik FireFly Antenna, Kilby Rear Shock Skids, LoD Sig Stubby Front Bump, Midland 75-822 CB, Mopar Filler Door & Locking Gas Cap, Rancho LCA Skid, Rancho Oil Pan Armor, Riddler Diff Covers, TeraFlex 2.5" Spring Lift, Warn PowerPlant HD, Woods Evap Can Relo, Woods SS Relo, Yukon 5.38s
joe002 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #67
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Diego area
Posts: 470
Since youre mainly road driving, go for the auto. Its quick enough and probably quicker than the mt with the awkward clutch and long throws. With the auto, there is no shifter shake and popping out of gear. I love mt in sports cars, like my Miata, in a Jeep not at all. But drive both back to back and you will see.
JKatfish is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #68
Jeeper
 
gohard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 206
Never been rock crawling, or even extreme trails, so when descending extremely steep downhill slopes, (or crawling up on one) how do you exactly do it with a stick ?
What is the most usual stick driving "method" (if is there one at all ) for extreme "up" and "down"s...(or better check my owners manual)
I've been driving stick for a long time but never on extremely steep terrain.
gohard is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:51 PM   #69
Jeeper
 
joe002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohard View Post
Never been rock crawling...
Four Low and 1st is your friend.
__________________
2008 Rubicon, 2 Door, Flame Red, Auto, MyGIG, Power Group, Deep Tint
AEV Pintlers, BFG KM2s 35x12.50x17, Bulldog Fab Rear Stubby Bump, Currie F/R Adj Trac Bars, Daystar Upper Dash, FireStik FireFly Antenna, Kilby Rear Shock Skids, LoD Sig Stubby Front Bump, Midland 75-822 CB, Mopar Filler Door & Locking Gas Cap, Rancho LCA Skid, Rancho Oil Pan Armor, Riddler Diff Covers, TeraFlex 2.5" Spring Lift, Warn PowerPlant HD, Woods Evap Can Relo, Woods SS Relo, Yukon 5.38s
joe002 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:10 PM   #70
Jeeper
 
Smyln's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 40
I had manual Rubi and currently own an auto Rubi. On extreme up or down you just let clutch out and jeep will crawl. In auto I can shift to first and it does the same thing. One thing about manual. Definitely want a hand throttle for extreme rock crawling. I have had toany times One foot on clutch and one foot on brake while giving it gas. In auto I don't have that problem. Like I said I have rock crawled in both and prefer auto for rock krawling.
Smyln is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:11 PM   #71
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKatfish View Post
Since youre mainly road driving, go for the auto. Its quick enough and probably quicker than the mt with the awkward clutch and long throws. With the auto, there is no shifter shake and popping out of gear. I love mt in sports cars, like my Miata, in a Jeep not at all. But drive both back to back and you will see.
thanks everyone. this is really a tough decision. i think i need to test drive the MT but no dealers have one available around here.

i really want the truck asap as the weather is getting nice. but i think i will miss the MT.
mjrkjm is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:14 PM   #72
Jeeper
 
joe002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrkjm View Post
...i think i will miss the MT.
Then get a MT?
__________________
2008 Rubicon, 2 Door, Flame Red, Auto, MyGIG, Power Group, Deep Tint
AEV Pintlers, BFG KM2s 35x12.50x17, Bulldog Fab Rear Stubby Bump, Currie F/R Adj Trac Bars, Daystar Upper Dash, FireStik FireFly Antenna, Kilby Rear Shock Skids, LoD Sig Stubby Front Bump, Midland 75-822 CB, Mopar Filler Door & Locking Gas Cap, Rancho LCA Skid, Rancho Oil Pan Armor, Riddler Diff Covers, TeraFlex 2.5" Spring Lift, Warn PowerPlant HD, Woods Evap Can Relo, Woods SS Relo, Yukon 5.38s
joe002 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:41 AM   #73
Jeeper
 
Cold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tigard, Oregon
Posts: 364
There are positives and negatives to both of them. That auto can overheat, the manual you can burn the clutch or kill it in water/mud. The stalling... The crappy kick in the back 4lo shifting... When off road half the time I wish I had a stick for the fun factor but when I start doing technical trails the auto seems better. The more I become familiar with my Jeep out on the trails the more I wish I had a stick.. I miss the "in control factor".. Until I have to cross a "body of water" or I watch someone trying to get up a hill, stalling all over the place and smoking their clutch..then I am glad I have an auto.

I have had both and honestly my opinion is that the auto has more pro's then the stick.
__________________
- 2010 JKU Rubicon - 4" Full Traction Long Arm Lift - 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers - 5.38 Gears -
Cold is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #74
Jeeper
 
dukedallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Newburgh, NY
Posts: 1,162
In the older Jeeps YJ's and some TJ's a manual was a must because the auto/tranny gearing pkg in those was somewhat under powered on-road acceleration and pick-up. I drove a friends auto straight 6 TJ and didnt like the response at all. The new 2012 Jeep 3.6 engine has plenty of pick-up/power so I think its just a choice of if you mind shifting. Also if you do alot of city driving get auto. I ordered a Manual only becuase thats what I'm used to in a Jeep and also Auto was an expensive option at $1125.
__________________
True Evolution! YJ 91 Wrangler -> TJ 02 Wrangler Sport -> JK 12 Wrangler Rubicon
.________
/l_|,[_____],
l--|--L --OlllllllO-
()_)()_)--o--)_)
dukedallas is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:50 AM   #75
Jeeper
 
speeddrive1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smyln View Post
I had manual Rubi and currently own an auto Rubi. On extreme up or down you just let clutch out and jeep will crawl. In auto I can shift to first and it does the same thing. One thing about manual. Definitely want a hand throttle for extreme rock crawling. I have had toany times One foot on clutch and one foot on brake while giving it gas. In auto I don't have that problem. Like I said I have rock crawled in both and prefer auto for rock krawling.
Would a hand throttle work in a 2012 being that isn't it a drive by wire design?
speeddrive1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:02 AM   #76
Jeeper
 
dirtybiketrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Lost Plains of Iowa
Posts: 2,405
Images: 5
I was leaning toward ordering the manual, anyways, but the factor that definitely locked it up for me was the fact that I have two boys (that are growing inches by the minute), and I will be teaching them how to drive in a couple of years. They will learn how to drive a manual before they get to touch an automatic, I decided.
dirtybiketrash is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #77
Jeeper
 
Thracks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pismo Beach
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKatfish View Post
Since youre mainly road driving, go for the auto. Its quick enough and probably quicker than the mt
Quite the opposite, actually.

The 6-speed manual is actually quicker than the 5-speed auto..

The 2012 6-speed 2-door will do 0-60 in ~6.7 seconds, which is pretty quick for a 2 ton box. The auto is over 7 seconds.
__________________
lol land rover
Thracks is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #78
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Diego area
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrkjm View Post
thanks everyone. this is really a tough decision. i think i need to test drive the MT but no dealers have one available around here.

i really want the truck asap as the weather is getting nice. but i think i will miss the MT.
Since you intend for mostly road use, same as me, get the auto. When I drove the Auto after driving the manual for a test drive around the city, the Manual just seemed like a lot of work, finicky clutch, long throws, but good exercise since I was moving all over the place. Then with the auto, it seemed more relaxed and I could really enjoy the ride, esp with the manual shift mode, which seems to work as well as the manual. The shift is about 1/2 inch, compared to about 6 or more inches throw on the manual. But its still your Jeep which you'll have to live with. Just mho.
JKatfish is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #79
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
jk'n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: First Quadrant in the Land of the Free
Posts: 4,800
^^ The manual transmission is completely automatic for me. If you are used to driving the standard, and it isn't a bother for you, then get the mt. I don't quite get the exercise thing. Maybe I'm just buff or manly but the stick is something that I have gotten so used to that it is not even a concern in any kind of driving even city. If you can see yourself being that comfortable in a manual then you might consider that type of transmission. Auto is a choice though. Tough choice for some.
__________________

Participate in life....Keep movin'....Go there....JK'n it.........Do it! Jeep #1: Red Rock 08 JK Rubicon 4dr, 6 sp manual, Stock Mud Tires, MyGIG Upgrade, Hard Top, after sale BestTop SunRider Soft Top, Congo Cage Rack, Mopar slush mats Jeep #2 Black 08 JK Rubicon 2dr, 6 sp manual, both tops, some chrome...uggg (my wife's jeep) Jeep #3 White 92 YJ (my son's jeep) A great quote from a good friend: "All hail click clack and master jk'n." Click and clack are my idols!
jk'n is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #80
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 39,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk'n
^^ The manual transmission is completely automatic for me. If you are used to driving the standard, and it isn't a bother for you, then get the mt. I don't quite get the exercise thing. Maybe I'm just buff or manly but the stick is something that I have gotten so used to that it is not even a concern in any kind of driving even city. If you can see yourself being that comfortable in a manual then you might consider that type of transmission. Auto is a choice though. Tough choice for some.
^^ there he is
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #81
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
jk'n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: First Quadrant in the Land of the Free
Posts: 4,800
^^
__________________

Participate in life....Keep movin'....Go there....JK'n it.........Do it! Jeep #1: Red Rock 08 JK Rubicon 4dr, 6 sp manual, Stock Mud Tires, MyGIG Upgrade, Hard Top, after sale BestTop SunRider Soft Top, Congo Cage Rack, Mopar slush mats Jeep #2 Black 08 JK Rubicon 2dr, 6 sp manual, both tops, some chrome...uggg (my wife's jeep) Jeep #3 White 92 YJ (my son's jeep) A great quote from a good friend: "All hail click clack and master jk'n." Click and clack are my idols!
jk'n is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:43 PM   #82
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smyln View Post
Definitely want a hand throttle for extreme rock crawling. I have had toany times One foot on clutch and one foot on brake while giving it gas. In auto I don't have that problem. Like I said I have rock crawled in both and prefer auto for rock krawling.
That's not necessary on a JK. JK's have an anti stall feature. If you are in 4L and 1st gear, you can stand on the brake. The computer will control the idle.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #83
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk'n View Post
^^ The manual transmission is completely automatic for me. If you are used to driving the standard, and it isn't a bother for you, then get the mt. I don't quite get the exercise thing. Maybe I'm just buff or manly but the stick is something that I have gotten so used to that it is not even a concern in any kind of driving even city. If you can see yourself being that comfortable in a manual then you might consider that type of transmission. Auto is a choice though. Tough choice for some.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #84
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
jk'n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: First Quadrant in the Land of the Free
Posts: 4,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggo66 View Post
That's not necessary on a JK. JK's have an anti stall feature. If you are in 4L and 1st gear, you can stand on the brake. The computer will control the idle.
I have done this on the steepest up hill I could find and then stood on the brake. She kept moving along as if I wasn't standing on the brake. The other day I was pulling some 20 year old bushes out by the roots from the front of my house. Forgot I had the ebrake on and came up on the clutch in 4low. It overcame the brake and pulled the bush out without having to go for the gas. How is that for anti-stall?
__________________

Participate in life....Keep movin'....Go there....JK'n it.........Do it! Jeep #1: Red Rock 08 JK Rubicon 4dr, 6 sp manual, Stock Mud Tires, MyGIG Upgrade, Hard Top, after sale BestTop SunRider Soft Top, Congo Cage Rack, Mopar slush mats Jeep #2 Black 08 JK Rubicon 2dr, 6 sp manual, both tops, some chrome...uggg (my wife's jeep) Jeep #3 White 92 YJ (my son's jeep) A great quote from a good friend: "All hail click clack and master jk'n." Click and clack are my idols!
jk'n is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #85
MallCrawler

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 39,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk'n

I have done this on the steepest up hill I could find and then stood on the brake. She kept moving along as if I wasn't standing on the brake. The other day I was pulling some 20 year old bushes out by the roots from the front of my house. Forgot I had the ebrake on and came up on the clutch in 4low. It overcame the brake and pulled the bush out without having to go for the gas. How is that for anti-stall?
Anti stall for the win
kjeeper10 is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #86
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKatfish View Post
Since you intend for mostly road use, same as me, get the auto. When I drove the Auto after driving the manual for a test drive around the city, the Manual just seemed like a lot of work, finicky clutch, long throws, but good exercise since I was moving all over the place. Then with the auto, it seemed more relaxed and I could really enjoy the ride, esp with the manual shift mode, which seems to work as well as the manual. The shift is about 1/2 inch, compared to about 6 or more inches throw on the manual. But its still your Jeep which you'll have to live with. Just mho.
Thanks. This is really the opinion I was looking for. But I think I need to try the manual transmission before I can make my decision...
mjrkjm is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #87
Jeeper
 
mud_puppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 166
My first Jeep, an '07 JK, was an mt. I really enjoy driving a manual, and it always feels like I have more direct control over what a vehicle is doing with one. That said, I ordered the auto transmission for my new JKUR. While I love the manual, when traffic gets to be stop and go it can be a pain. Also, my wife never took me up on my offer to teach her how to drive the mt. Finally, I just moved to an area that gets pretty cold in the winter and I wanted the remote start.

I never got around to wheeling my JK, and always assumed that the mt was the way to go for it. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that so many people think the at is better (or at least as good) because I'm definitely wheeling this one.
__________________
3/3/12-Ordered Bright White JKUR
4/5/12-Released by plant
4/9/12-Loaded onto rail
4/13/12-Unloaded from rail
4/19/12-Delivered to dealer
4/19/12 <===Me
mud_puppy is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:45 PM   #88
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 18
so i had a chance and found a dealer with an MT to try. man they are hard to come by. i wasnt crazy about the clutch or shifter. very trucky with a lot of movement. but im sure i can get used to it.

the 2 cars my dealer has sourced for me, the auto is flame red (which i want), has most every option i want and is cheaper. they can also get me an orange crush (which i can get used to) with every option imaginable with a MT. its also a little more expensive.

im really struggling to decide which to select. thoughts?
mjrkjm is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:42 AM   #89
Jeeper
 
dukedallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Newburgh, NY
Posts: 1,162
IMO Be careful buying a "FAD" color... when in doubt pick old faithful Red,White,Blue,Black,Green. I had the hardest time finding Rubicon in Flame Red on lots anywhere.
__________________
True Evolution! YJ 91 Wrangler -> TJ 02 Wrangler Sport -> JK 12 Wrangler Rubicon
.________
/l_|,[_____],
l--|--L --OlllllllO-
()_)()_)--o--)_)
dukedallas is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:52 AM   #90
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hurricane, UT
Posts: 7,743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
There are positives and negatives to both of them. That auto can overheat, the manual you can burn the clutch or kill it in water/mud. The stalling... The crappy kick in the back 4lo shifting... When off road half the time I wish I had a stick for the fun factor but when I start doing technical trails the auto seems better. The more I become familiar with my Jeep out on the trails the more I wish I had a stick.. I miss the "in control factor".. Until I have to cross a "body of water" or I watch someone trying to get up a hill, stalling all over the place and smoking their clutch..then I am glad I have an auto.

I have had both and honestly my opinion is that the auto has more pro's then the stick.
You do have a point. Lots of positives and negs. Depends on preferences and/of control.
I do like the fact that the stick is more fun to drive..AND, I can smoke a corvette off the starting line.

CrazyBull is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2012 Wrangler information thread Milous JK General Discussion Forum 1605 07-17-2013 02:45 PM
2012 Wrangler & June 2nd ndrugby JK General Discussion Forum 13670 03-11-2013 12:15 PM
6 speed manual vs. 4 speed auto dv3693 JK General Discussion Forum 30 10-15-2011 07:48 PM
Swapping Auto and Manual transmissions Mikedavis33 YJ Tech Forum 2 03-29-2011 11:43 PM
Manual to Auto wheelin352 TJ General Discussion Forum 3 06-22-2008 09:38 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC