2012 Wrangler & June 2nd - Page 397 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-07-2011, 10:11 PM   #11881
Jeeper
 
DOMINUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBall

HEY DOM! Mine's on the train somewhere in Cali by now- left Sparks, NV at 11:30am. I just may be in my JK by tomorrow night or Friday morning. Still rootin' for you, though I'm ready to be done with this and out enjoying mine! I hope you get it soon!
Great news. May the best man win lol. I think the holiday on Monday and hurricane Irene slowed me down a little but that's quite alright.

__________________
Due to the recent price increases in ammo, don't expect any warning shots. Times are hard.
DOMINUS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #11882
Jeeper
 
JohnT11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 297
Oh and the black rims are on the way. Should be here tomorrow or Friday, I imagine. Thanks to Joe at Quadratec for that! I sent them a PM and got a good deal.

__________________
John
JohnT11 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #11883
Protector of F5 Keys...

WF Supporting Member
 
ndrugby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINUS View Post
Great news. May the best man win lol. I think the holiday on Monday and hurricane Irene slowed me down a little but that's quite alright.
Hope you have it tomorrow. Every time I see an update to your status I get almost as excited as I did for my own Jeep. You've been through a bunch to get it, but it will be that much sweeter when you have it.
__________________
2012 Rubicon with Half Doors
"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads!"
GO IRISH!!!
ndrugby is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #11884
Jeeper
 
DOMINUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface

Did it say 3.73 on the window sticker ? If not I'd question it. Why, cuz I was told the same thing and ordered the same color, AHT, and auto. It came in with 3.21 and I refused it. I dunno if there's a way to check on the axel but I had heard that there a code on the fill plug of the diff. I hope yours truly is what you ordered. Mine was not. Now I sit and wait for my second order...not tan.
Welcome double orderer. Plenty of room here as not many did this. We are only a few. We are brave.
__________________
Due to the recent price increases in ammo, don't expect any warning shots. Times are hard.
DOMINUS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #11885
Jeeper
 
DOMINUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrugby

Hope you have it tomorrow. Every time I see an update to your status I get almost as excited as I did for my own Jeep. You've been through a bunch to get it, but it will be that much sweeter when you have it.
Thanks man. I'm getting all tingly again like a school girl. I would be shocked if I don't get it this week.
__________________
Due to the recent price increases in ammo, don't expect any warning shots. Times are hard.
DOMINUS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #11886
Jeeper
 
Sparkplugg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin

Dude, if that's the real dozer color as I can see it right now on my screen, I guess we've got a winner! Pretty nice color!
It darkened just a hair with the view after I took the pic on my phone but still seems pretty accurately depicted.
__________________
9/7/11 2012 Black Rubi

Yaesu 857D // ACE Rock Rails // PSC Brawler Lite // Warn VR8000 // Duratrc 315/75/16 MB72 // RK 2.5 Max Travel // ACE Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier
Sparkplugg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 10:27 PM   #11887
Jeeper
 
Dogface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Grass Valley, Ca
Posts: 1,473
Send a message via Skype™ to Dogface
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINUS View Post
Welcome double orderer. Plenty of room here as not many did this. We are only a few. We are brave.
Yeah, thanks, Dom. Dubious distinction Been waiting a while now in D...almost a month.
__________________
Mark
"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"
......Will Rogers

2012 Crush Wrangler Rubicon two door....Finally home
Leather, Auto, Tow, 4.10, Remote start, MT wheels
Dogface is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 10:43 PM   #11888
..shall not be infringed!

WF Supporting Member
 
Up Hill Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Up the hill, CA Northcoast
Posts: 4,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT11 View Post




And here's an interesting bit of information I got from the dealer. I asked about the 3.73 gears in it, since I ordered before the whole thing got sorted out. I was told that if you ordered the AHT trailer tow package before September 1st (and you had an auto), you would get the 3.73 gears upgrade automatically, even if it doesn't say it on the build sheet. However, after Sept 1, it would have to be chosen as the optional selection that everyone sees on the website now. I have yet to crawl under there and make sure... Though I'm not really sure what to check when I'm underneath.
Post or PM your tire size and your RPM at a speed where you are sure your in 5th gear, like 55 or 60 MPH on level ground, and I'll calculate your gear ratio for you, unless someone else beats me to it.
__________________
2012 JKU Rubicon
Sahara Tan
Auto
3.73


Up Hill Bill
Up Hill Bill is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #11889
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 76
Ordered a Cosmos JKUR on 8/19, went D1 on 8/26, dealer called today to tell me it was in F status today. He did say not to expect it until the end of the month or first of October. Starting to get excited! Insight has not changed since the first time I looked.
Riggsie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 10:48 PM   #11890
Jeeper
 
Mastersonics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rincón, Puerto Rico
Posts: 418
Tried a 2012 JKU Sport today with 3.21 and there's a noticeable difference over the 2011 with 3.21

My JKU Rubicon went D1 Monday
Hope to be part of the club soon...

cheers,
Charles
Mastersonics is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 11:02 PM   #11891
Jeeper
 
Dogface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Grass Valley, Ca
Posts: 1,473
Send a message via Skype™ to Dogface
Quote:
Originally Posted by Up Hill Bill View Post
Post or PM your tire size and your RPM at a speed where you are sure your in 5th gear, like 55 or 60 MPH on level ground, and I'll calculate your gear ratio for you, unless someone else beats me to it.
That's cool that you can do that but if he does have 3.73 it should be on the right side of the window sticker.
__________________
Mark
"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"
......Will Rogers

2012 Crush Wrangler Rubicon two door....Finally home
Leather, Auto, Tow, 4.10, Remote start, MT wheels
Dogface is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #11892
Protector of F5 Keys...

WF Supporting Member
 
ndrugby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggsie View Post
Ordered a Cosmos JKUR on 8/19, went D1 on 8/26, dealer called today to tell me it was in F status today. He did say not to expect it until the end of the month or first of October. Starting to get excited! Insight has not changed since the first time I looked.
Insight only updates to I status after D1. It does not show any updates in between. Dealers however can see the updates between.
__________________
2012 Rubicon with Half Doors
"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads!"
GO IRISH!!!
ndrugby is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 11:08 PM   #11893
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Smshly616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT11 View Post



Finally picked her up today! I absolutely love it. I had to do battle with the dealer over my trade-in, but after that it was smooth sailing. They did a good job with the detailing and making sure everything was ready, and they even gave me a tank of gas. I tell you what, it's so much nicer in person, and it's so much more fun to drive than I thought. And it handles so much better than I thought it would. The new engine and transmission are great. It's got a lot of pickup and handles everything easily. Best of all, my cute upstairs neighbor stopped me and started gushing about it.

And here's an interesting bit of information I got from the dealer. I asked about the 3.73 gears in it, since I ordered before the whole thing got sorted out. I was told that if you ordered the AHT trailer tow package before September 1st (and you had an auto), you would get the 3.73 gears upgrade automatically, even if it doesn't say it on the build sheet. However, after Sept 1, it would have to be chosen as the optional selection that everyone sees on the website now. I have yet to crawl under there and make sure... Though I'm not really sure what to check when I'm underneath.
Congrats!! The more I see tan it's starting to grow on me!
__________________
2012 JKU Sahara - Deep Cherry Red
Smshly616 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 11:11 PM   #11894
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by schj98 View Post
Has anyone who hit D1 on 8/31 been built yet?
I would have to lokok at my D1 date but maybe a week before yours. My dealer looked up my vin and they can see dates that are not on insight - I think. My build is on Thursday I think and it is supposed to be at railcar on the 10th. Not sure if they build in colors but mine is Cherry Red pearl too. Mine is a JKU. Not sure if yours is unlimited too.

Good luck!
__________________
Ordered 8/18; D1 8/26; Built 9/8
Unloaded from railcar estimate 9/16
2012 Sahara Unlimited, Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl, Auto, Leather, Dual Top, 730N, Connectivity Group, Remote Start, Engine Block Heater, Trailer Tow Group, 3.73 Rear Axle Ratio, Anti Spin Differential - 1% under invoice with TreadLightly
mhemingway is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #11895
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Smshly616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBall View Post
HEY DOM! Mine's on the train somewhere in Cali by now- left Sparks, NV at 11:30am. I just may be in my JK by tomorrow night or Friday morning. Still rootin' for you, though I'm ready to be done with this and out enjoying mine! I hope you get it soon!
I am hoping to be celebrating with you guys!! (i think we should all celebrate Dom's!) Mine left Tucson (~2 hours from phx) about an hour ago.
__________________
2012 JKU Sahara - Deep Cherry Red
Smshly616 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 11:15 PM   #11896
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigManAndy View Post
Nope. Ordred on 8/25, D1 on 8/31.

Future has been saying 9/13 for shuttle to facility since day one of D1.

All I can tell ya is I refresh that Insight page constantly. I even set it as my home page to make sure I won't miss anything.
Call your dealer and see if he can give you dates that he can see on his system. I'll be callimg mine on Thursday to see if my build date isthursday or Friday.
__________________
Ordered 8/18; D1 8/26; Built 9/8
Unloaded from railcar estimate 9/16
2012 Sahara Unlimited, Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl, Auto, Leather, Dual Top, 730N, Connectivity Group, Remote Start, Engine Block Heater, Trailer Tow Group, 3.73 Rear Axle Ratio, Anti Spin Differential - 1% under invoice with TreadLightly
mhemingway is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #11897
..shall not be infringed!

WF Supporting Member
 
Up Hill Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Up the hill, CA Northcoast
Posts: 4,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
That's cool that you can do that but if he does have 3.73 it should be on the right side of the window sticker.
Build sheet is better than window sticker. My window sticker says 4.10s on the standard equipment (left) side*, nothing else on the option (right) side, and I have 3.73s.


*4.10 standard for auto Rubis ordered before July 6th (I think that was the date)
__________________
2012 JKU Rubicon
Sahara Tan
Auto
3.73


Up Hill Bill
Up Hill Bill is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #11898
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT11 View Post



Finally picked her up today! I absolutely love it. I had to do battle with the dealer over my trade-in, but after that it was smooth sailing. They did a good job with the detailing and making sure everything was ready, and they even gave me a tank of gas. I tell you what, it's so much nicer in person, and it's so much more fun to drive than I thought. And it handles so much better than I thought it would. The new engine and transmission are great. It's got a lot of pickup and handles everything easily. Best of all, my cute upstairs neighbor stopped me and started gushing about it.

And here's an interesting bit of information I got from the dealer. I asked about the 3.73 gears in it, since I ordered before the whole thing got sorted out. I was told that if you ordered the AHT trailer tow package before September 1st (and you had an auto), you would get the 3.73 gears upgrade automatically, even if it doesn't say it on the build sheet. However, after Sept 1, it would have to be chosen as the optional selection that everyone sees on the website now. I have yet to crawl under there and make sure... Though I'm not really sure what to check when I'm underneath.
That could make sense because when my build price config sheet was printed it showed zero dollars by the 3.73 and I also got the AHT, but I told him to add the 3.73. I kept questioing why it showed zero but he assured me it was going to be on there cause it was a line item.

So it does make sense.
__________________
Ordered 8/18; D1 8/26; Built 9/8
Unloaded from railcar estimate 9/16
2012 Sahara Unlimited, Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl, Auto, Leather, Dual Top, 730N, Connectivity Group, Remote Start, Engine Block Heater, Trailer Tow Group, 3.73 Rear Axle Ratio, Anti Spin Differential - 1% under invoice with TreadLightly
mhemingway is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 11:26 PM   #11899
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
JBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Brisbane, CA
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrugby View Post
Hope you have it tomorrow. Every time I see an update to your status I get almost as excited as I did for my own Jeep. You've been through a bunch to get it, but it will be that much sweeter when you have it.
X2! Can't wait to see pics of your new baby!
__________________
'12 Sport S, Bright White, 5-Speed Auto, 3.73 Rear Axle
JBall is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 11:45 PM   #11900
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
ShaneDiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alamogordo
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhemingway View Post
That could make sense because when my build price config sheet was printed it showed zero dollars by the 3.73 and I also got the AHT, but I told him to add the 3.73. I kept questioing why it showed zero but he assured me it was going to be on there cause it was a line item.

So it does make sense.
I wish mine was like that ...I ordered a Manual and originally the 3.73's were under the tow package as well....although I've already gotten my build sheet from Chrysler and it has 3.21's Though I'm not willing to reorder.

Went to KZ status tonight

I'm glad they took care of Dom and got you a replacement FAST!
ShaneDiddy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 12:12 AM   #11901
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndrugby View Post
Insight only updates to I status after D1. It does not show any updates in between. Dealers however can see the updates between.
Okay that makes sense. My dealer is decent in that they call me with updates. Probably because we bought a 2011 JKUR from them in April and ordered number two in August. Thanks for the info!
Riggsie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 01:48 AM   #11902
Jeeper
 
Arena Motor Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The MD ghetto
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINUS

I'm in the Bronx. I have some wheels that I like as well. They are made by Ballistic and the style is the Wizard 810. That would be my summer wheel and just wrap the stock wheels with some blizzaks for the winter. No need to look fancy in the snow with all the salt and stuff on the road.
Post a picture of the ballistic's... my old Jeep still has my Ballistic wheels on it. We put the winch on the bumper today and wow does it look like Shit... on my old green Wrangler you could get away with having a winch that covered the grill but now that the Jeep is white... shwuh gosh, it looks bad. Does any one want to buy a FabFours Hardcore bumper with a FabFours style bull bar welded on? Something like $1,600 new before the bull bar... and Dominus, will you be at Motorama or the All Breeds Jeep show next year?
__________________
2012 Wrangler Unlimited
Bright White\ 6 speed
Infinity Sound System
And some other stuff...The LED PreRunner

Arena Motor Dude is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 02:13 AM   #11903
Newb
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1
I am going to be purchasing my first jeep (2012 jku) and have a fairly simple list of what options I want but I am running into a problem.
I am after a 4dr hardtop with auto trans and power windows/locks. I dont care about bluetoothin/satellite connectin stuff I wont use. The problem is the dealer says I cant get the options I want without upgrading to some fancy radio with heated mirrors and bigger wheels/tires. Is this true?? I think the sales guy called it a 24s package (that adds about $2300). Is it possible to get the options I want without the extra crap?? Or is the dealer blowing smoke??
Any help would be appreciated.

PS I figured this would be the spot to ask because of the 2012 topic.
c_wall87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 04:46 AM   #11904
Jeeper
 
DOMINUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena Motor Dude

Post a picture of the ballistic's... my old Jeep still has my Ballistic wheels on it. We put the winch on the bumper today and wow does it look like Shit... on my old green Wrangler you could get away with having a winch that covered the grill but now that the Jeep is white... shwuh gosh, it looks bad. Does any one want to buy a FabFours Hardcore bumper with a FabFours style bull bar welded on? Something like $1,600 new before the bull bar... and Dominus, will you be at Motorama or the All Breeds Jeep show next year?
Well this is the website for the wheels.

http://www.ballistic-wheels.com/
__________________
Due to the recent price increases in ammo, don't expect any warning shots. Times are hard.
DOMINUS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 05:40 AM   #11905
Jeeper
 
Ellevanhusen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigManAndy

Nope. Ordred on 8/25, D1 on 8/31.

Future has been saying 9/13 for shuttle to facility since day one of D1.

All I can tell ya is I refresh that Insight page constantly. I even set it as my home page to make sure I won't miss anything.
Same here, in a constant state of refresh. Ordered 8/22, D1, 8/26, no change since, future says 9/11 for shuttle to facility. I'm outta town this weekend, so here's hoping Murphy's Law steps in...
Ellevanhusen is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 05:45 AM   #11906
Jeeper
 
Ellevanhusen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 125
And even as I wrote that, ND sent an update....JUST WENT KZ, JEEPERS!!!!!!!
Happydancehappydancehappydance!!!!!!!!
Ellevanhusen is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 06:10 AM   #11907
<3 BigDogs Hockey & Jeeps

WF Supporting Member
 
Ang.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HoCo, MD
Posts: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT11 View Post

And here's an interesting bit of information I got from the dealer. I asked about the 3.73 gears in it, since I ordered before the whole thing got sorted out. I was told that if you ordered the AHT trailer tow package before September 1st (and you had an auto), you would get the 3.73 gears upgrade automatically, even if it doesn't say it on the build sheet. However, after Sept 1, it would have to be chosen as the optional selection that everyone sees on the website now. I have yet to crawl under there and make sure... Though I'm not really sure what to check when I'm underneath.
September 1st? He's dead wrong. My first Jeep was ordered on 7/7 and I got a manual and got the AHT and it came with 3.21. The build sheet said 3.21, the window sticker said 3.21 and no mention of 3.73 anywhere. I've been watching the 2012's that are available to buy on lot and I've yet to see one that has 3.73 in a manual with tow around here. If I could find one close to what I wanted I would've bought it by now.
__________________
2012 Sahara 2 Door
Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Ang. is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 06:18 AM   #11908
Jeeper
 
Arena Motor Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The MD ghetto
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINUS

Well this is the website for the wheels.

http://www.ballistic-wheels.com/
Okay, I have the Hostel's... 811. I like them sometimes and sometimes I hate them, it really depends on your taste. They look to flashy when they are clean.
__________________
2012 Wrangler Unlimited
Bright White\ 6 speed
Infinity Sound System
And some other stuff...The LED PreRunner

Arena Motor Dude is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 06:25 AM   #11909
Jeeper
 
Arena Motor Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The MD ghetto
Posts: 529
There are the Micky's I ordered and here is the FabFours Hardcore bumper... we will start the bidding at $300 for the bumper
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20110908_072226.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	67019   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20110908_072309.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	67020  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20110908_072323.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	67021   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20110908_072336.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	67022  

__________________
2012 Wrangler Unlimited
Bright White\ 6 speed
Infinity Sound System
And some other stuff...The LED PreRunner

Arena Motor Dude is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 06:48 AM   #11910
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 94
Well, it's built, been on hold, now released, and apparently waiting for a truck. Also showing up in my dealer's inventory, "vehicle in transit". C'mon baby, you can do it!

__________________
2012 Unlimited Sahara
"D" Status 8/4, "D1" 8/23, "KZ" 8/31, Delivered 9/12!
Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
5 Spd Auto, Dual Tops
RHR 730N Media Center, Max Tow
lowdutch is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The History Of The Jeep Wrangler BigKahunaBurger Off-Topic 6 09-02-2011 05:12 PM
2012 Wrangler ordering early (Bloomberg/Allpar)? AgtSunshine JK General Discussion Forum 26 05-16-2011 02:03 PM
When will we have full details about the 2012 Wrangler jz68 JK General Discussion Forum 6 03-21-2011 09:54 AM
Fellow Ohio Jeepers Help fick15 Ohio Jeep Forum 11 01-19-2010 10:56 PM
2008 Wrangler Purchase soupy1957 JK Pics Forum 23 11-22-2007 04:48 AM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC