All, I have a 10a Unlimited and know very well the issue regarding the availability of the winch plate... with the following facts:
1) Even with the P/N used on an earlier post my dealer still could not find the proper item.
2) What if I don't want to use a Warn winch?
3) The "Mopar/Warn" setup is very expensive in my opinion.
Well, I decided to do something about it. I have designed an solution. Highlights include:
* Made out of sturdy galvinized steel (rust proof/you can paint or powder coat to your specifications/taste)
* Universal winch ready
* built-in vacuum pump relocation mount
* Reasonably priced (target $159.00 + shipping)
If you are interested please let me know as it will help with interest/production as these are handmade.