2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon Thread - Page 111 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-22-2013, 10:58 AM   #3301
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Syracuse New York
Posts: 109
Hi

I need direction on the site where to buy leds for the 10a.
Also, thinking of taking my late summer vacation and drive my jeep to the Rubicon
trail. Has anyone been on the trail?

Mark

marksviper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 11:05 AM   #3302
Jeeper
 
overblown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksviper View Post
Dancing Days are here again

Hi everyone,
I just called the dealer and was given my von number.
I ordered on 02-08-13. I was just getting the soft top.
However, thanks to this site. The dual tops are cheaper for the 10a.
My Rubicon cost was $2,085 MSRP. The 10a is $1,500 for both. So, I was able to change it and have both tops. Also, I would have to spend a lot of money for after market top.

Thanks to the community and I love my Jeep.
Mark
Awesome!

__________________
2001 Corvette Z06
1970 Monte Carlo
2003 Wrangler X 4.0
2012 Land Rover LR4
2006 Harley Davidson Sportster Custom
2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon
overblown is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 11:20 AM   #3303
Jeeper
 
active_Eng29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksviper View Post
Hi

I need direction on the site where to buy leds for the 10a.
Also, thinking of taking my late summer vacation and drive my jeep to the Rubicon
trail. Has anyone been on the trail?

Mark
There is a whole separate thread talking about everything lights:
Off Road and External Lighting - Jeep Wrangler Forum
It looks like anything that fits on the standard JK's will fit on the 10a.
active_Eng29 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 11:27 AM   #3304
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: washington twp nj
Posts: 218
lift

i am looking into this to. I was wondering if a 2.5" lift will now give the drive shaft a 3" angle, which will make it fail in a short time. maybe I will just put a 2". I want to run 35" x12.50is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senojelyk View Post
Couple questions from a newbie to the forum, so sorry if they have been answered already..
Does anyone have a pic of an Unlimited in black with the doors off?

Anyone hear if aftermarket lift kits will still fit on the 10a? I'm assuming nothing really changed under the body to make it different from the regular Rubi to the point where a fancy Krawler kit wouldn't work.. just want to be sure the option is open before I put in my order!

Thanks!
2013 rubiconman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #3305
Jeeper
 
Rwilsontx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfp1129 View Post
Memphis TN
ordered 1-15 Anvil JKU- having a Mopar lift 2" dealer installed to be covered under warranty along with tires and wheel upgrade.

Waiting forever I guess.
Also, thinking of the Mopar 2" dealer installed lift even though I fully understand that you can get a lot more lift for what the dealer is charging. But I just want to pick it up and be ready to roll...... What size wheels and tires are you looking at? I am thinking the Fuel wheels with 35" KM2's. And have they quoted you a price on the lift?
Rwilsontx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #3306
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: OHIO
Posts: 266
Ha! so I sent an email to Jeep as well about the individual numbering and they didnt even address it at all:

Dear *:

First of all, congratulations on the recent order of your 2013 Jeep
Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition.

The 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition would
provide you with the following equipment:

Exterior:
- Steel Off Road Front/Rear Bumpers with Removable End Caps and Premium
Rock Rails
- All New Hood with Functional Vents
- 10th Anniversary Badges
- Premium Soft Top
- Black Fender Flares and Fuel Filler Door

Interior:
- Black Dash with Red Leather Seats Embroidered with ?Rubicon 10th
Anniversary?
- Standard Heated Seats
- Black Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel with Quick Silver Accents
- Dash Plaque with Tech Specs and 10th IP Grab Handle
- New Premium Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring and Electronic Vehicle
Information Center with Oil Pressure, Coolant Temp, Trans Temp, Digital
Speed, and Engine Hours
- New Graphic Cluster Overlay
- Standard Alpine 7-Speaker Audio
- Power Convenience and Connectivity Group (including UConnect)
- Slush Mats

You are always welcome to reply back to this email and I will respond
back to you as promptly as I can. If you prefer, you can also call us
directly with your questions at the Jeep Product Information Center by
calling 1-800-964-0600. When you call, we can connect you directly to
your local Jeep dealership, providing your call is during the dealer's
hours of operation.

Again, congratulations on your order. Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Shannon
Jeep Product Information Center
KiDoVa is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #3307
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dallas, GA.
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 rubiconman View Post
i am looking into this to. I was wondering if a 2.5" lift will now give the drive shaft a 3" angle, which will make it fail in a short time. maybe I will just put a 2". I want to run 35" x12.50is
You can't take into consideration the extra height of the 10A. It uses taller springs from the factory, therefore a budget boost (spacers/pucks) will give you more height than a standard Rubicon. BUUUTTTT, A spring lift will not net you any greater height than it would on any other Wrangler since the springs are the same regardless of it being a sport, sahara or rubicon.

So a 2.5 spring lift will not cause you any problems that don't occur on models other than the 10A. The budget boost might, but it remains to be seen.
parker65 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 12:01 PM   #3308
Jeeper
 
YukonCornelius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksviper View Post
Hi

I need direction on the site where to buy leds for the 10a.
Also, thinking of taking my late summer vacation and drive my jeep to the Rubicon
trail. Has anyone been on the trail?

Mark
I'll be doing the Halos for my headlights. I've looked at a few, and I'm going with Oracle Lights. They have some awesome products, including the plasma halos I'm going with - and of course LEDs... Tons!

EDIT: www.oraclelights.com
YukonCornelius is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #3309
Jeeper
 
chittychittyBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonCornelius View Post
I'll be doing the Halos for my headlights. I've looked at a few, and I'm going with Oracle Lights. They have some awesome products, including the plasma halos I'm going with - and of course LEDs... Tons!

EDIT: www.oraclelights.com
I think the JW Speaker LEDs will look super cool on the 10A. The 10A will be my fifth wrangler, and i can attest to how crappy the factory headlights have always been. so the JW Speaker 8700 Evolution lights will serve a much needed functional purpose as well as improve the look. However, since i live in MN, i need to take into account that the LED lights dont put out heat that will melt snow in the winter. I'll have to look into this more before shelling out $800 for them.
chittychittyBB is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 12:48 PM   #3310
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dallas, GA.
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by chittychittyBB View Post
I think the JW Speaker LEDs will look super cool on the 10A. The 10A will be my fifth wrangler, and i can attest to how crappy the factory headlights have always been. so the JW Speaker 8700 Evolution lights will serve a much needed functional purpose as well as improve the look. However, since i live in MN, i need to take into account that the LED lights dont put out heat that will melt snow in the winter. I'll have to look into this more before shelling out $800 for them.
Have you looked into the H13 to H4 conversion with Hella E-code housings. This would eliminate the freezing problem as they generate enough heat to keep the lights clear in snow and they are a major step up from factory. I bought this set-up for mine, www.rallylights.com, The housings, bulbs and relayed harness to power them straight off the battery was less than half the cost of the JW Speaker led's.

Also to eliminate the flicker problem with the JW's if you go that route SMS (rallylights) makes a harness and it will run you in the $160-170 range.It's the only fix for this I've read about that works without flaw for more than a short time with no problems.

These guys are the real deal, I've been using their stuff to update my show cars and restorations for modern usable headlights without a change in appearance. Good stuff and knowledgable people. These:
http://www.rallylights.com/detail.aspx?ID=4669
parker65 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #3311
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: washington twp nj
Posts: 218
re lift

thanks for the info
Quote:
Originally Posted by parker65 View Post
You can't take into consideration the extra height of the 10A. It uses taller springs from the factory, therefore a budget boost (spacers/pucks) will give you more height than a standard Rubicon. BUUUTTTT, A spring lift will not net you any greater height than it would on any other Wrangler since the springs are the same regardless of it being a sport, sahara or rubicon.

So a 2.5 spring lift will not cause you any problems that don't occur on models other than the 10A. The budget boost might, but it remains to be seen.
2013 rubiconman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #3312
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwilsontx
Also, thinking of the Mopar 2" dealer installed lift even though I fully understand that you can get a lot more lift for what the dealer is charging. But I just want to pick it up and be ready to roll...... What size wheels and tires are you looking at? I am thinking the Fuel wheels with 35" KM2's. And have they quoted you a price on the lift?
No decision on tires or pricing yet. I'm meeting with the rep next week to go over my options. I may do tires on my own. 35"km2 or the 315 Duratracs
dfp1129 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #3313
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 23
The truck lite led on discount fleet supply 429.00$ for pair
Bugguy13 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #3314
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Syracuse New York
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonCornelius View Post
I'll be doing the Halos for my headlights. I've looked at a few, and I'm going with Oracle Lights. They have some awesome products, including the plasma halos I'm going with - and of course LEDs... Tons!

EDIT: www.oraclelights.com
Thanks for the info YC

Mark
marksviper is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 06:14 PM   #3315
Newb
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 11
Hey guys,

I figured I've lurked around here long enough and it was time to post something. Nice to meet all the rest of you Jeep creeps (I think that works well).

I've had my ordered for a while now; ordered back on 1-15-13. I did get a print out with all my goodies and my VON, but no VIN or email from Jeep HQ just yet. Here's my order.

10A JKU 2013
Anvil Color
Color-Match Hard-Top
5-Speed Automatic
Colo-Match Fenders
UConnect 430
Max Tow Package

I originally was planning on getting myself a '13 SRT8 Challenger in white but decided after hearing word about the 10A coming out I had a change of heart. After all, I know I'm a Jeep person, with this being my third Jeep.

I did have plans to get it in White. I've never cared much for silver and I knew black would just get scratches all over it and with all the fun I'll be having those are sure to come. So between Anvil and White, I went with White knowing it would look good. Then I saw photos in some natural looking lighting from the Chicago show, I thought I would risk it for the biscuit and I called my dealer to change the color, as well as I wanted to change the fenders back to the standard black ones.

Now here's the interesting part. He told me I would have to keep the colored fenders. When I asked why, he told me that the parts were already gathered, but not painted yet, and that they couldn't change out the fenders without slowing the process down. Now I'm not sure if that's fib or actually true, maybe the few of the guys can shed some light onto this.

Not sure what I'm going to do for upgrades. I know I'll end up getting at least a 2" lift and going up to 35s, getting the AEV tire carrier, flat fenders, and the 10A winch. After that, I'm just not sure. I talked to mechanic at the dealership who has a very nice fixed up Rubicon who said they really haven't tapped into the power of this new motor just yet. Must of been why I can't find any chipsets out on the market for it. I also read the posts about the CIAs and how effective they are. I'm sure if I purchases one of those, I would get an exhaust to go with it.

Anybody got any links for talks on tire upgrades on the Rubicon rims? I'm pretty sure I would love to just keep those on there.

Nice meeting you all, again. Hope to be on here for a good long while.
HulkamaniaHogan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #3316
FAP
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: VA
Posts: 331
Well, just today I made a major change from painted top and fenders to unpainted both. My dealer called the DIstrict Mgr, and I got an email 4 hours later saying it was done. I just decided to have some contrast. They mentioned no problems. I ordered black 4 door. QUOTE=HulkamaniaHogan;3406496]Hey guys,

I figured I've lurked around here long enough and it was time to post something. Nice to meet all the rest of you Jeep creeps (I think that works well).

I've had my ordered for a while now; ordered back on 1-15-13. I did get a print out with all my goodies and my VON, but no VIN or email from Jeep HQ just yet. Here's my order.

10A JKU 2013
Anvil Color
Color-Match Hard-Top
5-Speed Automatic
Colo-Match Fenders
UConnect 430
Max Tow Package

I originally was planning on getting myself a '13 SRT8 Challenger in white but decided after hearing word about the 10A coming out I had a change of heart. After all, I know I'm a Jeep person, with this being my third Jeep.

I did have plans to get it in White. I've never cared much for silver and I knew black would just get scratches all over it and with all the fun I'll be having those are sure to come. So between Anvil and White, I went with White knowing it would look good. Then I saw photos in some natural looking lighting from the Chicago show, I thought I would risk it for the biscuit and I called my dealer to change the color, as well as I wanted to change the fenders back to the standard black ones.

Now here's the interesting part. He told me I would have to keep the colored fenders. When I asked why, he told me that the parts were already gathered, but not painted yet, and that they couldn't change out the fenders without slowing the process down. Now I'm not sure if that's fib or actually true, maybe the few of the guys can shed some light onto this.

Not sure what I'm going to do for upgrades. I know I'll end up getting at least a 2" lift and going up to 35s, getting the AEV tire carrier, flat fenders, and the 10A winch. After that, I'm just not sure. I talked to mechanic at the dealership who has a very nice fixed up Rubicon who said they really haven't tapped into the power of this new motor just yet. Must of been why I can't find any chipsets out on the market for it. I also read the posts about the CIAs and how effective they are. I'm sure if I purchases one of those, I would get an exhaust to go with it.

Anybody got any links for talks on tire upgrades on the Rubicon rims? I'm pretty sure I would love to just keep those on there.

Nice meeting you all, again. Hope to be on here for a good long while.[/QUOTE]
FAP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #3317
Jeeper
 
95WA45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 350
Images: 1
Hulk, sounds like you are not yet in D status, so yes you can change the fenders and such, and I doubt it would slow anything down since you have an anvil and they are just bolt on parts. Make your dealer get the change done, like FAP did. Def hurry though, anvils are prob getting close to D status and getting our VINs.
95WA45 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 06:42 PM   #3318
Jeeper
 
overblown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 654
So it sounds like they snuck the tail light guards out of the package?
__________________
2001 Corvette Z06
1970 Monte Carlo
2003 Wrangler X 4.0
2012 Land Rover LR4
2006 Harley Davidson Sportster Custom
2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon
overblown is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 06:54 PM   #3319
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Newark DE
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by overblown View Post
So it sounds like they snuck the tail light guards out of the package?
They were never in.
Doctorsti is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 06:56 PM   #3320
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SoFlo
Posts: 250
"Now here's the interesting part. He told me I would have to keep the colored fenders. When I asked why, he told me that the parts were already gathered, but not painted yet, and that they couldn't change out the fenders without slowing the process down."

I wonder if the painted fenders are different somehow from the unpainted ones??
guideplan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 07:06 PM   #3321
Jeeper
 
overblown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorsti View Post
They were never in.

I guess just all the magazine cars had them for some reason then. They were listed as part of the package early on.

Also, it's really fun to go back to the beggining of this thread and see all the haters bagging on it and saying this and that about how dumb it is and it's not worth anything/I'll keep my blah blah instead. Pretty entertaining stuff really.
__________________
2001 Corvette Z06
1970 Monte Carlo
2003 Wrangler X 4.0
2012 Land Rover LR4
2006 Harley Davidson Sportster Custom
2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon
overblown is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 07:21 PM   #3322
Jeeper
 
genesbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: western Oklahoma
Posts: 386
I think when it comes to getting a lift I would wait. I believe we have heard that this one comes with a 1 inch lift compared to a regular rubi anyway. Only reason that it sits only a half higher is that the new tires are a half inch lower than regular.
__________________
Keep on Wheeling!
genesbro is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #3323
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDoVa
Ha! so I sent an email to Jeep as well about the individual numbering and they didnt even address it at all:

Dear *:

First of all, congratulations on the recent order of your 2013 Jeep
Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition.

The 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition would
provide you with the following equipment:

Exterior:
- Steel Off Road Front/Rear Bumpers with Removable End Caps and Premium
Rock Rails
- All New Hood with Functional Vents
- 10th Anniversary Badges
- Premium Soft Top
- Black Fender Flares and Fuel Filler Door

Interior:
- Black Dash with Red Leather Seats Embroidered with ?Rubicon 10th
Anniversary?
- Standard Heated Seats
- Black Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel with Quick Silver Accents
- Dash Plaque with Tech Specs and 10th IP Grab Handle
- New Premium Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring and Electronic Vehicle
Information Center with Oil Pressure, Coolant Temp, Trans Temp, Digital
Speed, and Engine Hours
- New Graphic Cluster Overlay
- Standard Alpine 7-Speaker Audio
- Power Convenience and Connectivity Group (including UConnect)
- Slush Mats

You are always welcome to reply back to this email and I will respond
back to you as promptly as I can. If you prefer, you can also call us
directly with your questions at the Jeep Product Information Center by
calling 1-800-964-0600. When you call, we can connect you directly to
your local Jeep dealership, providing your call is during the dealer's
hours of operation.

Again, congratulations on your order. Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Shannon
Jeep Product Information Center
Thanks for trying. Still thinking if enough of us sent a similar note the system would tag the messages. I had to give it a shot, actually I had thought someone might have a direct corporate number on this forum that might have offered a better chance of access to a decision maker. Somehow the black seat option popped up from pressure from somewhere!
Hammer One is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 09:48 PM   #3324
Jeeper
 
Rwilsontx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesbro View Post
I think when it comes to getting a lift I would wait. I believe we have heard that this one comes with a 1 inch lift compared to a regular rubi anyway. Only reason that it sits only a half higher is that the new tires are a half inch lower than regular.
The 10A has 265/70R17's which are 32's what does a normal Rubi run?
Rwilsontx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #3325
Jeeper
 
Rwilsontx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 282
Ran across this last night, Rubi with Mopar 2" Lift and 35" KM2's... Just the look I am wanting! Check it out! Good article....

XPLORE 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Performance Test - Motor Trend
Rwilsontx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-23-2013, 01:16 AM   #3326
Jeeper
 
Finn Sizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Temecula, Ca.
Posts: 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer One

Thanks for trying. Still thinking if enough of us sent a similar note the system would tag the messages. I had to give it a shot, actually I had thought someone might have a direct corporate number on this forum that might have offered a better chance of access to a decision maker. Somehow the black seat option popped up from pressure from somewhere!
What is the email address you are sending your requests to?
__________________
2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon (RockTrooper)
1995 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 (Mini Hulk)
My Jeep Build site
Finn Sizzle is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-23-2013, 01:20 AM   #3327
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 341
Jeep.com then then customer service page
Hammer One is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-23-2013, 01:27 AM   #3328
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle

What is the email address you are sending your requests to?
My initial attempt to contact Jeep about individual unit numbers added on our 10A was through their customer service link from Jeep.com. From my phone the link is:

http://www.jeep.com/wccsapp/universal/J/index.jsp

Customer service phone number is 877-426-5337

Please post any further suggestions to make recommendations through contact with Jeep.

Just trying a focused, common request to see if it can work with our combined voice/messages. Trying to convince Jeep to add the individual unit produced number plate like the MW3 or 82 Jamboree Edition. They added the black seats option to the 10A for some reason?
Hammer One is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-23-2013, 04:11 AM   #3329
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwilsontx View Post
The 10A has 265/70R17's which are 32's what does a normal Rubi run?
A normal Rubicon comes with BFG LT255/75R17/C KM tires which are 32.1". The 10A Rubicon comes with BFG LT265/70R17/E KM2 tires which are 31.7".

The 10A tires are just 0.4" smaller diameter, which means the 10A is only 0.2" lower to the ground due to the tires. So with the 0.5" taller springs the 10A is supposed to have that will make the 10A slightly, 0.3", taller than a normal Rubicon.

The 10A tires are also 0.8" wider than the normal Rubicon. Which should help to fill in those fenders a little better. And of course the latest KM2 version of BFG's Mud Terrain tire. Instead of the older, discontinued, KM version.

And yes technically the KM's are not discontinued, yet. But since they are now only available in the one size that comes on the normal Rubicon, you know they are gone the second Jeep stops using them.
__________________
2013 JKU 10A Rubicon, Billet Silver Metallic (Home Finally)
2003 TJ Rubicon, Bright Silver Metallic (Sold)
1986 CJ7, Black (Sold)

2012 FLHXSE3 Street Glide, Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
2006 FLSTFSE2 Fatboy, Cobalt Blue/Nebula Yellow (Sold)
REYoungJr is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-23-2013, 06:32 AM   #3330
Jeeper
 
Rubicon10A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer One

My initial attempt to contact Jeep about individual unit numbers added on our 10A was through their customer service link from Jeep.com. From my phone the link is:

http://www.jeep.com/wccsapp/universal/J/index.jsp

Customer service phone number is 877-426-5337

Please post any further suggestions to make recommendations through contact with Jeep.

Just trying a focused, common request to see if it can work with our combined voice/messages. Trying to convince Jeep to add the individual unit produced number plate like the MW3 or 82 Jamboree Edition. They added the black seats option to the 10A for some reason?
I can't find a customer service Iink? I would like to log my suggestion for a numbered 10a. Can we make our own unofficial registry?

Rubicon10A is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC