2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon Thread - Page 301 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-06-2013, 12:20 PM   #9001
Jeeper
 
95WA45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 350
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Rubicon View Post
From Chrysler Area Sales to Chrysler Area Service and Parts to my dealer to all of us :

Q: Can you tell me how we can get the special Jeep Rubicon 10th Anniversary winch? We have some Jeep Rubicon 10 Anniversary beginning delivered and customers are inquiring.

A: The winches have been ordered and the hold up is the special winch mount bracket. The special winch is PN# 82213746 and the special bracket is PN#82213840 (no prices listed). The special winch mounting bracket is the hold up and it is a month out until available.

Comment: The special winch will be available at your dealer in about a month. It will be exclusive to the 10a. Just how they will implement availability will be determined. Will you have to verify the VIN? Will the dealers have to install it exclusively for the warranty? Can I use my $100 April rebate certificate? (I say no). Stay tuned.

zoz
Pat, I know you commented on the winch already, but have you heard anything like this??

95WA45 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #9002
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Southeast PA
Posts: 783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz2925 View Post
I ordered from Downington, too. Spoke to IAMJEEP on Thursday, told a build date the week of 4-21. The dealer called yesterday said it is going to be at their lot the week of the 15th. I just don't know anymore.
My dealer says ship date of 04/10/13, yet still no movement from D1 in the VOTS servlet file. The IAMJEEP lady seemed to suggest I should not get too fixated with that date.

Someone will be right in about 4 days, heh

Aeschylus is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:25 PM   #9003
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
m998dna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSteve View Post
Kinda makes me wonder if there is some kind of manufacturing yield issue. I mean if Apple can't make enough functioning iMac displays, maybe Jeep cannot make enough Wranglers...
Please let's not use the word yield ... that implies there's defective units coming out the end.

I'd be more comfortable with manufacturing capacity issue.

__________________
2013 Wrangler JKUR10A 3.6L DOHC - MDH 032515
:: 2002 Chevrolet G3500 LWB 8.1L - motovan
:: 1991 Cherokee Laredo 4.0L HO - resto in-process
:: 2010 Cherokee SRT8 6.1L Hemi - sold
:: 1965 Plymouth Sedan 562ci Hemi - sold
m998dna is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #9004
Jeeper
 
Lebrenz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 109
Ok finally got my computer back and was able to put my info on the spreadsheet. Now the 3/4 order date is because that is what it says on the paper work, but I first put in the order with the dealership on 1/17. The sales man sat on my order till 3/4 when I returned from working abroad. Boy was I pissed at him. But it got in and all is rolling along. Congrats to all who have seen movement. Best to all.
Lebrenz1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #9005
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Newark DE
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat@fieldsauto.com View Post
This is all I can see:

Vehicle Movement Information



Route Movements Event Date Location

Current
Scheduled for Build (D1) 03/27/2013 06:35 AM CDT Toledo Supplier Park, OH
Future
Shuttled to Facility 04/10/2013 01:00 PM CDT VASC - Toledo Nitro Creek Yard, OH
Pat, thank you very much for checking! I would not even have a 10a if it were not for your posts as I never would have jumped on something with so little info!

Wow so either they are way behind on build or its being built literally now and then it looks like its planned to go to a yard on the 10th, is that a storage yard like maybe ill see it or is it the rail yard where it gets loaded?
Doctorsti is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #9006
Jeeper
 
togwotee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Thermopolis, WY
Posts: 70
I believe I found the reason for the delay. Wheels are being diverted to the mini paceman.



Name:  image-956427213.jpg
Views: 1672
Size:  48.4 KB



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1288818984.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	232358
togwotee is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #9007
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 121
Guys. Have my widow sticker from my 2012 special order wrangler. Wanted to show you price difference between 12 and 13.

2012:

730n= $1845
Side air bags= $490
Auto 5 speed=$1125
Auto temp control= $155
Remote start= $200
Leather seats=$900
Black hard top= $735
Destination= $800


2013:

730n= $1520
Side air bags= $495
Auto 5 speed= $1125
Auto temp= $155
Remote start= $495
Destination= $995

Just something to look over as we wait for our 10A
Easyinny is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:49 PM   #9008
Jeeper
 
active_Eng29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 227
Does the Jeep plant work 7 days a week or only 5 days?
__________________
2013 JKUR 10a, Anvil, Red Seats
active_Eng29 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:50 PM   #9009
Jeeper
 
95WA45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 350
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by togwotee View Post
I believe I found the reason for the delay. Wheels are being diverted to the mini paceman.
Don't forget about the Subaru XV
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-63183190.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	194.9 KB
ID:	232361  
95WA45 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:50 PM   #9010
Jeeper
 
active_Eng29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyinny View Post
Guys. Have my widow sticker from my 2012 special order wrangler. Wanted to show you price difference between 12 and 13.

2012:

730n= $1845

2013:

730n= $1520
The price had to drop on the 730n, because it is over 6 years old and almost completely obsolete.
__________________
2013 JKUR 10a, Anvil, Red Seats
active_Eng29 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #9011
Newb
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3
Winch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Rubicon View Post
From Chrysler Area Sales to Chrysler Area Service and Parts to my dealer to all of us :

Q: Can you tell me how we can get the special Jeep Rubicon 10th Anniversary winch? We have some Jeep Rubicon 10 Anniversary beginning delivered and customers are inquiring.

A: The winches have been ordered and the hold up is the special winch mount bracket. The special winch is PN# 82213746 and the special bracket is PN#82213840 (no prices listed). The special winch mounting bracket is the hold up and it is a month out until available.

Comment: The special winch will be available at your dealer in about a month. It will be exclusive to the 10a. Just how they will implement availability will be determined. Will you have to verify the VIN? Will the dealers have to install it exclusively for the warranty? Can I use my $100 April rebate certificate? (I say no). Stay tuned.

zoz
Do you know the price or manufacturer of the winch?

Larry
Karpurk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #9012
Jeeper
 
AvoidControversy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 342
Why did remote start more then double?
AvoidControversy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #9013
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
m998dna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by togwotee View Post
I believe I found the reason for the delay. Wheels are being diverted to the mini paceman.

Attachment 232358
Actually, they're more like a respectable Subaru XV Crosstrek...

Thanks for that old information ....



.
__________________
2013 Wrangler JKUR10A 3.6L DOHC - MDH 032515
:: 2002 Chevrolet G3500 LWB 8.1L - motovan
:: 1991 Cherokee Laredo 4.0L HO - resto in-process
:: 2010 Cherokee SRT8 6.1L Hemi - sold
:: 1965 Plymouth Sedan 562ci Hemi - sold
m998dna is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #9014
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Rubicon View Post

Mine had 11 miles on it. Full tank of gas.

zoz
Mine had 2 miles on it coming off the trailer, then 6 miles after the technician test drive with a full tank of gas.
msm7182 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #9015
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Newark DE
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by active_Eng29 View Post
Does the Jeep plant work 7 days a week or only 5 days?
I believe 6x20hrs
Doctorsti is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #9016
Jeeper
 
active_Eng29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by togwotee View Post
I believe I found the reason for the delay. Wheels are being diverted to the mini paceman.
Don't forget all the new Trailhawk Grand Cherokee
__________________
2013 JKUR 10a, Anvil, Red Seats
active_Eng29 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #9017
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Newark DE
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by active_Eng29 View Post
The price had to drop on the 730n, because it is over 6 years old and almost completely obsolete.
Nope not lowered, it was the fact that connectivity package was standard with the 10A package so was deducted from the 730n price.
Doctorsti is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #9018
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpurk View Post
Do you know the price or manufacturer of the winch?

Larry
Warn, haven't heard a price yet.
Rubi10A is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 01:00 PM   #9019
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorsti View Post

Nope not lowered, it was the fact that connectivity package was standard with the 10A package so was deducted from the 730n price.
Connectivity group for my 2012 was $60!!!!!
Far dif in price!!!!!
Easyinny is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 01:02 PM   #9020
Jeeper
 
togwotee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Thermopolis, WY
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by m998dna View Post

Actually, they're more like a respectable Subaru XV Crosstrek...

Thanks for that old information ....

.
Maybe I should ask my post to be removed.
togwotee is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 01:03 PM   #9021
Jeeper
 
asianhulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Alaska
Posts: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebrenz1 View Post
Ok finally got my computer back and was able to put my info on the spreadsheet. Now the 3/4 order date is because that is what it says on the paper work, but I first put in the order with the dealership on 1/17. The sales man sat on my order till 3/4 when I returned from working abroad. Boy was I pissed at him. But it got in and all is rolling along. Congrats to all who have seen movement. Best to all.
Just confirming that you put your order in by 1/17 but the dealer did not submit it until 3/4?
__________________
2013 JKU 10A Anvil/Black
Ordered 02/25/13, Delivered 05/14/13
asianhulk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 01:06 PM   #9022
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: OHIO
Posts: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoToZero View Post
Welcome back Pat. Any info on DL651346? Dealer told me a ship date of 4/8 but IAMJEEP had no info other than "it's scheduled to be built." Thanks.
My VIN is a few #'s off from yours and I was told est of 4/8 as well. I'm still showing D1.
__________________
Anvil, Red Seats, Unlimited, Auto, Black Flares and Top, Ordered 2/2
Facebook 10A Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/10AJeepWrangler/
KiDoVa is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #9023
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 121
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1639898532.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	232369
Easyinny is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #9024
Sponsoring Vendor
 
pat@fieldsauto.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Glenview
Posts: 3,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoToZero View Post
Welcome back Pat. Any info on DL651346? Dealer told me a ship date of 4/8 but IAMJEEP had no info other than "it's scheduled to be built." Thanks.
Vehicle Movement Information



Route Movements Event Date Location

Current
Scheduled for Build (D1) 03/22/2013 06:36 AM CDT Toledo Supplier Park, OH
__________________
Patrick O'Donnell(Pat@Fieldsauto.com)
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge │ 2800 Patriot Blvd│ Glenview, IL 60026
847-446-5100 main│ 847-881-8313 direct
pat@fieldsauto.comFieldsChryslerJeepDodge.com
Have Questions About A New Jeep Purchase? CLICK HERE
pat@fieldsauto.com is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 01:10 PM   #9025
Sponsoring Vendor
 
pat@fieldsauto.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Glenview
Posts: 3,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyinny View Post
Connectivity group for my 2012 was $60!!!!!
Far dif in price!!!!!
Right, but your Connectivity Group does not include the upgraded EVIC or the premium TPMS. Plus there was a price increase as well
__________________
Patrick O'Donnell(Pat@Fieldsauto.com)
Fields Chrysler Jeep Dodge │ 2800 Patriot Blvd│ Glenview, IL 60026
847-446-5100 main│ 847-881-8313 direct
pat@fieldsauto.comFieldsChryslerJeepDodge.com
Have Questions About A New Jeep Purchase? CLICK HERE
pat@fieldsauto.com is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 01:14 PM   #9026
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat@fieldsauto.com View Post

Right, but your Connectivity Group does not include the upgraded EVIC or the premium TPMS. Plus there was a price increase as well
I see. Makes sense!! I like my 730n. Works great with my I phone. No problems!! That's why I got it again in the 10A.
Easyinny is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 01:15 PM   #9027
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
m998dna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,199
I hope this doesn't turn into a 2012 vs 2013 price debate. Overall, prices went up. I rarely see prices go down and usually discounts are only offered in the form of rebates. They play games every year what becomes standard and optional equipment within the model, new models or special edition models like the 10A.

I can see this discussion going on for days.... The bottom line, 2013's cost more than 2012's and 2014's will cost more than 2013's.

Someday a Wrangler will cost $75K ... so consider yourself fortunate.



.
__________________
2013 Wrangler JKUR10A 3.6L DOHC - MDH 032515
:: 2002 Chevrolet G3500 LWB 8.1L - motovan
:: 1991 Cherokee Laredo 4.0L HO - resto in-process
:: 2010 Cherokee SRT8 6.1L Hemi - sold
:: 1965 Plymouth Sedan 562ci Hemi - sold
m998dna is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 01:20 PM   #9028
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by m998dna View Post
I hope this doesn't turn into a 2012 vs 2013 price debate. Overall, prices went up. I rarely see prices go down and usually discounts are only offered in the form of rebates. They play games every year what becomes standard and optional equipment within the model, new models or special edition models like the 10A.

I can see this discussion going on for days.... The bottom line, 2013's cost more than 2012's and 2014's will cost more than 2013's.

Someday a Wrangler will cost $75K ... so consider yourself fortunate.



.
Wonder if wages will be doubled by then to?? Lol
Easyinny is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 01:33 PM   #9029
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
m998dna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyinny View Post
Wonder if wages will be doubled by then to?? Lol
Obviously I wouldn't count on that one. Seriously though, if you want to leverage tax loopholes and double your income to keep up with the real cost of living, I would start thinking about small business ownership now.

The future prospects, when you turn 50 your employer will kick you to the curb...

.
__________________
2013 Wrangler JKUR10A 3.6L DOHC - MDH 032515
:: 2002 Chevrolet G3500 LWB 8.1L - motovan
:: 1991 Cherokee Laredo 4.0L HO - resto in-process
:: 2010 Cherokee SRT8 6.1L Hemi - sold
:: 1965 Plymouth Sedan 562ci Hemi - sold
m998dna is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #9030
Jeeper
 
Lebrenz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianhulk View Post

Just confirming that you put your order in by 1/17 but the dealer did not submit it until 3/4?
Yea. Flipped out on the guy. Good thing my pregnant wife was there to calm me down. Then she started yelling at the guy. It was ugly. But we got a lot more off on the price so it worked out.

Lebrenz1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC