2013 Billet Color Thread/Waiting Room - Page 22 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 10-06-2012, 11:15 PM   #631
Jeeper
 
swiber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: South Texas
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by paleh0rse
Ummm... wth is that? Just mud I hope?
Yup got a little stuck and busted my ass jumping out.

__________________
2013 Rubicon Unlimited Billet Auto
Recon 10,500 winch, ACE sliders, JCR Dagger front, Rigid Industries Dully spot and 10" Combo, EVO MFG ProTeK Skids, Spidershade, ATX Crawl, Nitto Trail Grapplers 35/12.50/17, Rock Krawler 3.5 X-Factor, w/ Fox 2.0. Ace Rear bumper, Poison Spider Diff covers and Evap skid.
2012 Rubicon Unlimited Silver 6 Speed (lemon)
swiber is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 12:41 AM   #632
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,573
Images: 13
Went to a different dealer today. Now considering buying this one off the lot. I REALLY like this color to more I see it.

This one has a lot of options I don't want which jacks up the price (Nav, tow package, climate control, painted hard top), and does not have saddle interior....but it does have all of the items I do require (3.73's, connect, hard-top, auto, heated seats, LSD).

Decisions, decisions....

Not sure what color interior I want (and if I want saddle leather or not)...and I really don't want Nav. A good smartphone >>> Nav (for the cost) IMO.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121007_004108.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	166856   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121007_004131.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	166857  


__________________
2013 Sahara Unlimited
Billet - Auto - 3.73 - Connectivity - Painted Hardtop - LSD - Remote Start - Saddle Leather - Side Airbags

I may mall crawl...but I look good doing it.....
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 12:50 AM   #633
It's All About Him!

WF Supporting Member
 
B4Real's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthermark View Post
Went to a different dealer today. Now considering buying this one off the lot. I REALLY like this color to more I see it.
From the picture it looks like the heavens opened from above and placed it right there for somebody... Is it going to be you? Awesome Picture, the Billet makes it look really cool!!
__________________
2013 JKUR AEV350RS AKA DD... The Dozer Dame

DD's Journal: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/the...me-200434.html
B4Real is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 01:08 AM   #634
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,573
Images: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by B4Real View Post
From the picture it looks like the heavens opened from above and placed it right there for somebody... Is it going to be you? Awesome Picture, the Billet makes it look really cool!!
LOL, I didn't even notice the picture with the clouds....it could be a sign.

It was one of those gray, cold, blustery days. With an overcast, Billet has almost no silver in it (which works for me since I'm not a fan of silver).

What I'm going back and forth on is trying to figure out if I should custom order where I would dump the nav ($1035), climate control ($155) and tow package (additional $295 for Max Tow package over just 3.73's).

Do I also save an additional $1000 and dump the painted hard-top?
Do I go saddle cloth or saddle leather?

How will the new price increases play into this?

They had an all black Sahara with saddle cloth interior. It looked nice. I really prefer lighter interiors, but I waiver on the saddle cloth combo because the seats are not saddle.
I'm also unsure on the hard-top. I really don't like the cost associated with the painted hard-top...but I really do like this color....so I almost don't mind on this particular one.

I'll drink two more beers tonight and figure it out by Monday.
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 01:36 AM   #635
It's All About Him!

WF Supporting Member
 
B4Real's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthermark View Post
LOL, I didn't even notice the picture with the clouds....it could be a sign.

It was one of those gray, cold, blustery days. With an overcast, Billet has almost no silver in it (which works for me since I'm not a fan of silver).

What I'm going back and forth on is trying to figure out if I should custom order where I would dump the nav ($1035), climate control ($155) and tow package (additional $295 for Max Tow package over just 3.73's).

Do I also save an additional $1000 and dump the painted hard-top?
Do I go saddle cloth or saddle leather?

How will the new price increases play into this?

They had an all black Sahara with saddle cloth interior. It looked nice. I really prefer lighter interiors, but I waiver on the saddle cloth combo because the seats are not saddle.
I'm also unsure on the hard-top. I really don't like the cost associated with the painted hard-top...but I really do like this color....so I almost don't mind on this particular one.

I'll drink two more beers tonight and figure it out by Monday.
IMHO... For the money you are going to spend, get what YOU want, special order. I will say the wait is bitter sweet, but at the end of the day and possibly years to come... it will be your rig, just the way you wanted. Just my two cents worth. Good luck which ever way you go!
__________________
2013 JKUR AEV350RS AKA DD... The Dozer Dame

DD's Journal: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f60/the...me-200434.html
B4Real is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 03:16 AM   #636
D L
Jeeper
 
D L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 68
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121007_011430.jpg
Views:	2340
Size:	226.2 KB
ID:	166866

I took the stickers off.

I like that tint job, I was wondering how tinting to a different % then the back windows would look... It looks really good.
D L is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 07:01 AM   #637
Jeeper
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 29
I'm really liking Billet! I think it would be my top choice out of the new 2013 colors so far.
Venom is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 10:34 AM   #638
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Moabite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Moab
Posts: 867
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthermark View Post
They had an all black Sahara with saddle cloth interior. It looked nice. I really prefer lighter interiors, but I waiver on the saddle cloth combo because the seats are not saddle.
Immediate gratification is nice...but prolonged gratification is much better. Waiting for a "sold order" is not that bad.

I also prefer lighter interiors which is why I went with the saddle cloth (sorry, I don't think leather belongs in a real jeep). My 08' Tundra also has a black dash. One of the ways I've brightened the interiors on my last several vehicles has been with wood or carbon fiber dash overlays. I have a burlwood overlay waiting for the new Rubicon.

One unexpected benefit of the overlays is that they are MUCH easier to clean than the stock materials. A little Pledge and a paper towel and the dash looks brand new. The overlays are significantly tougher than the OEM surfaces too. The carbon fiber overlays in both my 03 Rubicon and 08 Tundra look as good as the day I installed them. When I sold my 2000 F-250 in 2008, the dash overlay still looked brand new.
__________________
2013 JKUR softtop - Photos here: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/my-...on-202906.html
Gone and fondly remembered: '03 Rubicon - Sold 10/31/12
'82 Scrambler purchased new in 1982 - sold in '96
Moabite is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #639
Jeeper
 
ReinkeHill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 36
Send a message via Yahoo to ReinkeHill
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiber
yup
love it!!!
__________________
1997 Wrangler Sport (sold to purchase 2003)
2003 Wrangler Sport (passing along to son)
2013 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited - LOVING IT!!!
ReinkeHill is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #640
SBL
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hockessin, DE
Posts: 170
Billet with saddle interior

Has anyone seen (or have Pics of) a billet with saddle interior?
SBL is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #641
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Not surprisingly, my 5 YO son has a heck of a time climbing into the back of the new JKUR. So I'm looking to buy or DIY small side step for the rear door(s). I thought of a rope loop, almost like the grab handles, but seems like it might just swing underneath.

I also looked at these, which look great, but they don't say they fit rear doors:
Mountain Off-Road JKST07 - M.O.R.E. Hide-A-Step for 07-13 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

Any thoughts on this? TIA!
micahd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #642
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBL View Post
Has anyone seen (or have Pics of) a billet with saddle interior?
Cloth coming right up.
micahd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 01:45 PM   #643
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
A few photos from this weekend with top and front doors off. The fill flash was too strong, will re-take interior shots later without it.






They're not kidding when they say mirrors can dent hood if you allow them to swing open (happened while removing doors):








micahd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #644
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Here's what I wish the cloth looked like (Wet Okole neoprene covers at Quadratec):
micahd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #645
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthermark View Post
What I'm going back and forth on is trying to figure out if I should custom order where I would dump the nav ($1035), climate control ($155) and tow package (additional $295 for Max Tow package over just 3.73's).

Do I also save an additional $1000 and dump the painted hard-top?
Do I go saddle cloth or saddle leather?

How will the new price increases play into this?

They had an all black Sahara with saddle cloth interior. It looked nice. I really prefer lighter interiors, but I waiver on the saddle cloth combo because the seats are not saddle.
I'm also unsure on the hard-top. I really don't like the cost associated with the painted hard-top...but I really do like this color....so I almost don't mind on this particular one.

I'll drink two more beers tonight and figure it out by Monday.
I'm way biased because I've ordered, received, and love mine. But here goes with my PERSONAL POVs re: your dilemmas...

-No argument, installed nav is harder to steal and no extra wires/mounts. But given price premium and reviews of MOPAR unit, I vote for a separate Nuvi for $100. Also can move to a rental/wife's/friend's car, etc. Related, I have the base radio with connectivity and I'm really impressed. I had no idea it'd have excellent bluetooth speakerphone and music integration. I jump in with iphone in my pocket, hit the voice command button, and say "bluetooth audio." After a few secs it starts playing where I left off on Pandora or itunes. How cool is that? If I need to charge the phone, I plug it in and then I get song/artist/album info on the radio to boot. Qs welcome on any of this, b/c I didn't think it was 100% clear before I ordered.

-I had climate control on last car but don't miss it here.

-I went stick so got 4.10s included and would not order a '13 without them. I wouldn't pay $300 for hitch when Quadratec sells it for $90 (with wiring and Jeep plug). Took 15 painless minutes to install.

-I like the G-wagon look of colored HT. But I assumed gloss painted HT will just scratch easier (especially if you offroad it) and I'm cheap, so I voted no. Same for flares. As a bonus, I think billet looks GREAT w/ the black accents. If I ever change my mind, a body shop can easily spray the top billet.

-Although it's much easier to clean, I don't think leather works in a Wrangler (rain, sun damage, anti-luxury image). So I skipped it and saved the $. However, I really wish the seats had some saddle in them, so I'll prob buy Wet Okole or other tan-and-black seat covers for the front. Also nice for resale to keep seats pristine, though I don't ever plan to sell it.

Again, these are just my personal opinions, offered in case they help anyone agonizing over decisions.
micahd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #646
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,573
Images: 13
Thanks for the pics micahd....and bummer about the dent in the cowl already.

I agree about how I wish the cloth seats were done. The 2012's actually had saddle color in the middle of the seat.

Yeah, I don't like paying for Nav when there are much cheaper alternatives. But it isn't just the "right now" cost....it is worrying about how a touch screen will hold up 6 or 7 years from after being in the sun, and in freezing temps, and dust.....and maybe even getting rained on once or twice. Will the screen start to wear through at the "enter" button? Or how a physical hard-drive will hold up after bouncing around for 6 years.

Same with Climate Control. The "sliders" in Climate Control are constantly moving when you use it, so they will be a much greater chance of them burning out a lot quicker, and it is a very difficult repair. It isn't like normal AC/Heat where one speed may not work, and the fix takes all of 15 minutes. There was a pretty good thread on it last year.

Yup, the tow package is a total waste of money. You can get the same kit from Quadratec for $200 less than what Jeep wants. Just give me the 3.73's and call it a day.

I also like the G-Wagon look with the painted top. It really works for silver Jeeps. But I am cheap as well. Since the Sahara comes with painted fenders already....and I won't be doing much off-roading...I could go either way there...but I do think the painted top will be a bit cooler in the summer. However, I would almost be afraid to remove it in fear of scratching it. This is where I would like to know if only the black hard-top went up in price...or did the painted version go up as well.

While I don't really care "for" leather.....I do like the fact that the saddle leather option actually changes the color of the seats. If saddle leather still had charcoal seats, I would not even consider it.
When I was driving to the dealer, I took notice of the interior of my Liberty. Tan interior with a power moon-roof made the entire space feel....open.

The new price increases will cost me at least $380 (maybe more). But it might be worth it to order new. If I dump the Nav, climate control, and tow package....but swap in saddle leather, the total price will be about cost neutral. But damn...that is about $38,500 for a Wrangler that I will to add at least a $1000 worth of mods from day one....with almost all of them being for comfort or security just to make the Jeep more user friendly.

Time to watch the Bears and think about it some more....
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #647
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthermark View Post
Thanks for the pics micahd....and bummer about the dent in the cowl already.

I agree about how I wish the cloth seats were done. The 2012's actually had saddle color in the middle of the seat.

Yeah, I don't like paying for Nav when there are much cheaper alternatives. But it isn't just the "right now" cost....it is worrying about how a touch screen will hold up 6 or 7 years from after being in the sun, and in freezing temps, and dust.....and maybe even getting rained on once or twice. Will the screen start to wear through at the "enter" button? Or how a physical hard-drive will hold up after bouncing around for 6 years.

Same with Climate Control. The "sliders" in Climate Control are constantly moving when you use it, so they will be a much greater chance of them burning out a lot quicker, and it is a very difficult repair. It isn't like normal AC/Heat where one speed may not work, and the fix takes all of 15 minutes. There was a pretty good thread on it last year.

Yup, the tow package is a total waste of money. You can get the same kit from Quadratec for $200 less than what Jeep wants. Just give me the 3.73's and call it a day.

I also like the G-Wagon look with the painted top. It really works for silver Jeeps. But I am cheap as well. Since the Sahara comes with painted fenders already....and I won't be doing much off-roading...I could go either way there...but I do think the painted top will be a bit cooler in the summer. However, I would almost be afraid to remove it in fear of scratching it. This is where I would like to know if only the black hard-top went up in price...or did the painted version go up as well.

While I don't really care "for" leather.....I do like the fact that the saddle leather option actually changes the color of the seats. If saddle leather still had charcoal seats, I would not even consider it.
When I was driving to the dealer, I took notice of the interior of my Liberty. Tan interior with a power moon-roof made the entire space feel....open.

The new price increases will cost me at least $380 (maybe more). But it might be worth it to order new. If I dump the Nav, climate control, and tow package....but swap in saddle leather, the total price will be about cost neutral. But damn...that is about $38,500 for a Wrangler that I will to add at least a $1000 worth of mods from day one....with almost all of them being for comfort or security just to make the Jeep more user friendly.

Time to watch the Bears and think about it some more....
All good points. Really agree re: seat color, and you're prob right re: cooler w/ silver HT in summer. But I'll always have the ST on then anyway. Good luck w/ the decisions -- it's agony but fun to have just what you want in the end.

I guess maybe the auto and Sahara trim items bump price up, but are you really at $38,500 w/ 2% under invoice? I got the Rubi w/ dual tops and connectivity pkg (I think those were only options) -- not to mention D44 front, lockers front/rear, sway bar disco, rock rails, 32s, power windows/locks, inverter, etc. -- for $34,900. Which is still a boatload of $, but I'm just sayin'.
micahd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #648
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,573
Images: 13
^That $38,500 is MSRP... When I was setting up a Commando Green Sport S in August (back when the rumor that Sports would be offered saddle interior was still alive), I had several dealers hit 3% below invoice. That fell through when I found out that the Sports would continue with only black as an interior...and my $500 bonus cash expired (all on August 7th). But it is all for the better because I'm loving Billet. The dealer I went to had a Commando Green Sahara JKU with the same options and I didn't give it a second look.
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #649
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
One last thing.

Man, those full doors are heavy! My last TJ had only 1/2 doors, so no surprise that a full door with power window/lock adds heft. I decided the easiest way to handle is to roll the window all the way down and hang them on your shoulder. In doing so, a piece of pipe insulation around the door frame where it hits your shoulder helps, especially when wearing a t-shirt.
micahd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #650
SBL
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hockessin, DE
Posts: 170
Thanks for the pics. Looks awesome.
Sorry to see the new dent. Hopefully you got your one dent out of the way. Not too noticeable. Finalizing my JKUR Billet with saddle tomorrow. Still up in the air about cloth vs leather
SBL is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #651
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
paleh0rse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by micahd
A few photos from this weekend with top and front doors off. The fill flash was too strong, will re-take interior shots later without it.

They're not kidding when they say mirrors can dent hood if you allow them to swing open (happened while removing doors):
Great excuse for some new black cowl armor!
paleh0rse is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #652
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
m998dna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerWelds87 View Post
Got the front two windows tinted 50% looks really dark which is nice. I washed it today and i was getting a good look at the paint and there are blue and purplelish specs in the paint. Looks good. Very happy with my Jeep

This is what I see coming through in photos... in certain light and reflections, this is apparent. In one of the close up photos posted I could see the color flakes you mention.

.
m998dna is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #653
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,573
Images: 13
After seeing the pics of the all-white Sahara with the black plasti-dipped rims.....I may have to just go get the one off the lot!

OMG....that was as sick as I dreamed it would look. I'm guessing a Billet Sahara with a painted top will look just as sick with blacked out rims and an all black interior.

I wanted Winter Chill last year (after Sahara tan was gone), but Billet is looking better and better by the second.
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #654
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 10
Bad Mileage and loss of power over 4000 RPM??? I recently had my jeep in due to a lack of power over 4000 RPM and bad gas mileage. I was getting around 12 or 13 miles to the gallon it was atrocious. Jeep dealership did everything that they could including replace the catalytic converters on my jeep. They opened a ticket up with Chrysler and still have to one week of work couldn't find the issue!!

Thank goodness however just prior to my picking it up they found it I wanted to post this and bring it to everybody's attention

On the call of duty Jeep At the last minute they placed E padding under the hood For additional sound suppression. Unfortunately they didn't design it properly to have the right Adhesion to the hood And as a result

Is the issue is the padding attached to the hood falls down and covers the air intake during high rpm situations causing two things Lost of power over 4000 RPM and bad gas mileage


If you have either loss of power over 4000 RPM or bad gas mileage on your call of duty Jeep open the hood and look to see if there are crease marks in the padding under the hood just over the air intake if you do take it to the dealership it's a simple fix the cut a little piece of the patting out

Jeep is supposed to be coming out with the recall to address the issue at the very near future!!
ianmatteson is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #655
Jeeper
 
MillerWelds87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 283
I got a PM request for more window tint pics. Tint is 50% on my front two. The rears are Jeeps deep tint iam guessing 35% or 20%. The dumb part is i have 4 new pics i sent them from my cell to my email and only one pic has came through so far. I dont wanna keep anyone waiting so heres the one that did make it through. Will post the others when they make it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0560.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	167028  
__________________
2013 Billet JKUR
Black Cloth- Heated Seats- Air Conditioning Autotemp- Connectivity Group- Uconnect 430- 3 Piece Black Hardtop- Max Tow- 5speed- 4.1
MillerWelds87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #656
D L
Jeeper
 
D L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 68
Thanks! Looks great. I'm going for it. How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?
D L is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #657
Jeeper
 
MillerWelds87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 283
About Our Automotive Glass Tinting

Theres a link to the company that did mine....

They had two different films a classic one that ran $85 and a ceramic film for $125 that blocks even more heat. I went for the 125 one and i do notice a big difference my f150 has 50% on the sides aswell and it doesnt block as much heat/light as the ceramic film. I am very happy with it! Lifetime warranty cant beat that!
__________________
2013 Billet JKUR
Black Cloth- Heated Seats- Air Conditioning Autotemp- Connectivity Group- Uconnect 430- 3 Piece Black Hardtop- Max Tow- 5speed- 4.1
MillerWelds87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #658
Jeeper
 
dalearyous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 881
i think micahd's jeep is exacty build of what i want.
dalearyous is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #659
Jeeper
 
MillerWelds87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 283
Another view
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0562.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	167091  
__________________
2013 Billet JKUR
Black Cloth- Heated Seats- Air Conditioning Autotemp- Connectivity Group- Uconnect 430- 3 Piece Black Hardtop- Max Tow- 5speed- 4.1
MillerWelds87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-07-2012, 09:09 PM   #660
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 35
I've had my billet for three days. First impressions, I love the color. Originally I was planning to LineX the entire exterior and have an appt for the 22nd. After having it a few days, I like it so much I don't want to spray it. The color is darker than most the pics on the forum. I'll post some more pics tomorrow in the sun. Been working for three days on the mods. Haven't driven it but 30 miles.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3060498105.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	167111  

Meister is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC