2013 JK order waiting room - Page 115 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #3421
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lancaster
Posts: 604
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrb View Post
Millions of dollars of inventory and they don't need to know where it is? I've developed logistics systems and if they don't have insight into their supply and distribution chain they will go out of business.
I am talking about VOTS and IAMJEEP. I don't think they have it narrowed down to the exact where abouts.

xcoaste is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:23 PM   #3422
Jeeper
 
BlackHills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 67
Not to get off track but I just realized that my Tread Lightly control number expires on 12-31-12. I still have another number that I can generate but it appears the Tread Lightly Chrysler Affliates Reward program expires on the same date. They may renew but they may not. Anyone know how this works. It all becomes a mute point if I get my jeep by the 31st but it was in paint today so that's unlikely. I suppose my dealer could back out of the deal and keep my 500 dollar deposit if they so choose and I refuse to pay what they were offering before I brought up the Chrysler rewards program.

BlackHills is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:52 AM   #3423
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Lakenheath, UK
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrz0170

It is bizarre that many of us have ordered on or about the same time frame but are experiencing completely different results with delivery. Some are in shipment, actual delivery time or still in limbo.
U also have to consider each orders options for example a manual may take longer than an auto... Even the small things like seat type can hold things up
__________________
___________________________________________
John
USAF, Active Duty, RAF Lakenheath UK

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f314/fi...ml#post8955121
jbarnets is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:33 AM   #3424
Supporting Member

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
danrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: VA
Posts: 1,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarnets View Post
U also have to consider each orders options for example a manual may take longer than an auto... Even the small things like seat type can hold things up
It takes between one and two days to build a car no matter what the options. The issue is shipping. For instance mine went into shipping 5 Dec, with a delivery date of 14 Dec. It actually shipped 17 Dec.
__________________
2013 JKUR. Rock Krawler 3.5 X-Factor, RK Draglink flip, Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5x17, ACE Rock Sliders, Poison Spyder Brawler MID Front Bumper with Brawler Bar, ENGO E10000S Electric Winch, ACE Engineering JK Pro Series Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, JW Speaker 8700, Dually Fog lights and sPOD
danrb is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:49 AM   #3425
Jeeper
 
wrz0170's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHills View Post
Not to get off track but I just realized that my Tread Lightly control number expires on 12-31-12. I still have another number that I can generate but it appears the Tread Lightly Chrysler Affliates Reward program expires on the same date. They may renew but they may not. Anyone know how this works. It all becomes a mute point if I get my jeep by the 31st but it was in paint today so that's unlikely. I suppose my dealer could back out of the deal and keep my 500 dollar deposit if they so choose and I refuse to pay what they were offering before I brought up the Chrysler rewards program.
Same boat here. My dealer was stingy to begin with. Although, I will fight to get my $500 because if he renegs, he's the one who backed out, not me.

I am hoping they will still honor the deal no matter what.
wrz0170 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:11 AM   #3426
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lancaster
Posts: 604
Current car is sold! Really banking on the Jeep arriving Sat. or Mon...
xcoaste is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:05 AM   #3427
Jeeper
 
BlackHills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 67
Mine just went to shipment status. Hopefull get it by end of year and I won't have to worry about discount codes expiring.
BlackHills is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:30 AM   #3428
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 23
I called IAMJEEP last night (was getting impatient) and found out it is getting built today. Received an email from VOTS and it's being painted.

Hopefully it will be delivered before the end of the month and then I can take it to the mountains the first weekend of January
PAYJ94 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:02 AM   #3429
Jeeper
 
BlackHills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAYJ94
I called IAMJEEP last night (was getting impatient) and found out it is getting built today. Received an email from VOTS and it's being painted.

Hopefully it will be delivered before the end of the month and then I can take it to the mountains the first weekend of January
I received my in paint email yesterday and my in shipment email today. You may get your shipment email tomorrow. If I had to guess I would say by the time you get your paint email the Jeep is already done and scheduled for shipment. VOTS seems to be a little behind the actual progress.
BlackHills is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:30 AM   #3430
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHills View Post
I received my in paint email yesterday and my in shipment email today. You may get your shipment email tomorrow. If I had to guess I would say by the time you get your paint email the Jeep is already done and scheduled for shipment. VOTS seems to be a little behind the actual progress.
When I talked to the lady last night (who was extremely nice and very helpful), she said to call later this week for an update since VOTS on gets updated a few times/week.
PAYJ94 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #3431
Supporting Member

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
danrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: VA
Posts: 1,183
It's here!!! Going to pick up my gecko. Pic soon to follow
__________________
2013 JKUR. Rock Krawler 3.5 X-Factor, RK Draglink flip, Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5x17, ACE Rock Sliders, Poison Spyder Brawler MID Front Bumper with Brawler Bar, ENGO E10000S Electric Winch, ACE Engineering JK Pro Series Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, JW Speaker 8700, Dually Fog lights and sPOD
danrb is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #3432
Supporting Member

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
danrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: VA
Posts: 1,183
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1859671780.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	188792
__________________
2013 JKUR. Rock Krawler 3.5 X-Factor, RK Draglink flip, Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5x17, ACE Rock Sliders, Poison Spyder Brawler MID Front Bumper with Brawler Bar, ENGO E10000S Electric Winch, ACE Engineering JK Pro Series Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, JW Speaker 8700, Dually Fog lights and sPOD
danrb is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #3433
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 58
Sweet Gecko - congrats!
__________________
2013 JKU Rubicon Billet Metallic
(Auto, 430N, Connectivity, Remote Start, Dual Top)
Ordered: 11/21, Confirm: 11/28, Production: 11/30, Frame: 12/11, Paint: 12/12, Trim: 12/13, Final: 12/13, Shipment: 12/14, Delivery: 12/20
Previous Jeeps: 1991 YJ, 1989 YJ
ahawksfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:10 PM   #3434
Jeeper
 
wrz0170's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrb View Post
Congrats Dude!
wrz0170 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #3435
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lancaster
Posts: 604
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrb View Post
It's here!!! Going to pick up my gecko. Pic soon to follow
Happy to hear your wait is over.
xcoaste is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:49 PM   #3436
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 34
Yes!
CanadaGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #3437
Jeeper
 
Jdpatt12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 234
Congrats. Nice color.
Jdpatt12 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:07 AM   #3438
Supporting Member

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
danrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: VA
Posts: 1,183
Glad to be out of this room, but am really glad to be out of the Stealership. Why do they always make it such a negative experience?

Well time to concentrate on more important things, like finding some mud.
__________________
2013 JKUR. Rock Krawler 3.5 X-Factor, RK Draglink flip, Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5x17, ACE Rock Sliders, Poison Spyder Brawler MID Front Bumper with Brawler Bar, ENGO E10000S Electric Winch, ACE Engineering JK Pro Series Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, JW Speaker 8700, Dually Fog lights and sPOD
danrb is online now   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:09 AM   #3439
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 23
Just checked VOTS since it was being painted the last time I looked yesterday and now it's being shipped
PAYJ94 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:09 AM   #3440
Jeeper
 
wrz0170's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAYJ94
Just checked VOTS since it was being painted the last time I looked yesterday and now it's being shipped
Finally got my next email update. Beginning to build. VOTS says in paint. I guess framing wasn't needed.

11/26 Ordered
11/28 First Email. Scheduled production.
12/12. Second email starting production
12/19. Third email. Beginning build. Paint

Interestingly, all three updates have been on a Wednesday at 8:30am.
__________________
This is my Jeep. There are many like it but this one is MINE!
wrz0170 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #3441
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrz0170 View Post
Finally got my next email update. Beginning to build. VOTS says in paint. I guess framing wasn't needed.

11/26 Ordered
11/28 First Email. Scheduled production.
12/12. Second email starting production
12/19. Third email. Beginning build. Paint

Interestingly, all three updates have been on a Wednesday at 8:30am.
Bah, who needs a frame anyways .

Dealer said mine should be in the day after Christmas! Giddy up!
PAYJ94 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #3442
Jeeper
 
doc5339's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Charleston
Posts: 16
My 2013 "Commando Green" JKUR just got delivered!

Ordered October 31st, delivered December 19th; VOTS still shows "Shipment," so don't place much stock in VOTS as it is kind of a crap-shoot.
doc5339 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #3443
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 33
Ordered moab u on 11/12

I am jeep says today that its delivered at dealer. Called sales guy and he says no jeep in dealership. ????
zaidigonzo is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #3444
Supporting Member

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
jwilson2598's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Front Royal, VA
Posts: 2,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidigonzo View Post
Ordered moab u on 11/12

I am jeep says today that its delivered at dealer. Called sales guy and he says no jeep in dealership. ????
Ask paleh0rse about this...
__________________
Jeff

2013 JKU Sahara, Gecko Green, loaded up
AEV 2.5XT lift, 315/70/17 Duratracs, AEV Pintler wheels, front/rear bumpers and hood, Warn 9.5cti-s, Teraflex carrier/hinge, Yukon 4.56 gears
jwilson2598 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:19 PM   #3445
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Iron Mtn, MI
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilson2598 View Post
Ask paleh0rse about this...


On another note according to VOTS, I have been in final inspection now for like 5 days
stuntdriver is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:25 PM   #3446
Jeeper
 
wrz0170's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAYJ94 View Post
Bah, who needs a frame anyways .

Dealer said mine should be in the day after Christmas! Giddy up!
GREAT Christmas present!! What was the timeline on your wait?
wrz0170 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:37 PM   #3447
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lancaster
Posts: 604
My Jeep is listed on the dealers website, and you can lock in the "eprice" now! Just funny to see it listed there. I might email them and say I am interested in it.
xcoaste is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #3448
Jeeper
 
wrz0170's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoaste View Post
My Jeep is listed on the dealers website, and you can lock in the "eprice" now! Just funny to see it listed there. I might email them and say I am interested in it.
Lol. Maybe someone there will sell you your Jeep at the fantastic, locked in eprice!
wrz0170 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:23 PM   #3449
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrz0170 View Post
Finally got my next email update. Beginning to build. VOTS says in paint. I guess framing wasn't needed.

Interestingly, all three updates have been on a Wednesday at 8:30am.
same here. skipped frame and went to paint and updates on Wednesdays. But IAMJEEP says shipping this Friday,
buckeyedolfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:20 PM   #3450
Jeeper
 
BlackHills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 67
Mine is now listed on my dealers website as well. Wonder how long now? At any rate we are almost outta here and on to the forums as a jeep owner..

BlackHills is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC