2013 JK order waiting room - Page 191 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-18-2013, 04:03 PM   #5701
Jeeper
 
DC Dennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 379
They seem to be so backed up with recall calls that I could not get through to get my weekly Tuesday update/no-update.

DC Dennis is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #5702
Jeeper
 
Shawnee Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 71
I was told in May that my 10A would have a ship date of tomorrow. However, VOTS shows it as production scheduled. Do they have any idea what they are doing? This doesn't bode well.

Shawnee Jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #5703
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee Jeep View Post
I was told in May that my 10A would have a ship date of tomorrow. However, VOTS shows it as production scheduled. Do they have any idea what they are doing? This doesn't bode well.

I'm in the same boat with a JKUR, it's been a month since I ordered it.
dstock is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #5704
Jeeper
 
Shawnee Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstock View Post
I'm in the same boat with a JKUR, it's been a month since I ordered it.
While I would prefer it sooner, I would rather have accurate information. If they can't get VOTS to work, then shut it down. Save us the heartache.
Shawnee Jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #5705
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee Jeep View Post
While I would prefer it sooner, I would rather have accurate information. If they can't get VOTS to work, then shut it down. Save us the heartache.

Agreed, it is certainly going to screw with my summer plans if it keeps dragging on.
dstock is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-18-2013, 08:35 PM   #5706
Jeeper
 
DC Dennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 379
The GC and Liberty recall is going to distract them from getting us info for the next week or so, I think.
DC Dennis is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-18-2013, 08:36 PM   #5707
Jeeper
 
Jeepgal87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 20
Today the current status is shipment, when yesterday was paint. I sure hope the paint is dry when I get him
Jeepgal87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-18-2013, 10:46 PM   #5708
Jeeper
 
Shawnee Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepgal87 View Post
Today the current status is shipment, when yesterday was paint. I sure hope the paint is dry when I get him
I called IAMJEEP tonight and got the "should be built soon" line. So frustrating. I already traded in my 2011 JK so I am now Jeepless waiting on this thing.
Shawnee Jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #5709
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
I'm in PAINT!!!
dstock is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #5710
Jeeper
 
DC Dennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 379
IAMJEEP told me it will SHIP a week from today, on the 26th, but no update on build status, still D-1. Hope they are right and will be working fast but purposefully this weekend.
DC Dennis is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-19-2013, 01:57 PM   #5711
Jeeper
 
JKUR10A's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 76
My 13JKUR 10A is in my local train yard being unloaded, after almost 3 months of waiting, its days away. I ordered the 10 Anniversary Anvil/Red, 6 Speed, Dual Top, Max Tow Package, 430 Nav, Air/Auto Control.
JKUR10A is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-19-2013, 03:04 PM   #5712
Jeeper
 
Shawnee Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 71
Finally moving...

Yesterday I was in Production Scheduled. Today it says "Trim" Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shawnee Jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-19-2013, 03:46 PM   #5713
Jeeper
 
DC Dennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee Jeep View Post
Yesterday I was in Production Scheduled. Today it says "Trim" Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you called IAMJEEP for a ship date?
DC Dennis is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-19-2013, 08:31 PM   #5714
Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: N Cali
Posts: 14
Hi. I am new but have been following along for a couple of months. I have been a CJ owner for a very long time (I will never give it up), and have a white/red 10A JKUR on order. I have also been waiting a long time after several dealership delays, misinformation, etc. I am finally dealing directly with the GM at the dealership which has made all the difference. After a false start and when I could not order my jeep the way I wanted (ordering window closed), he put one of his dealer orders in my name. It coincidentally happened to be the exact configuration I want and have been unable to locate. Now I have been able to successfully check on status on jeepstatus.com and IAMJEEP! I am still in D1 status, hoping for a July delivery date. Can't wait!

This board has been a wealth of information, and I am so happy to have found it.
Congratulations to all who have received their beautiful babies, and good luck to those who are still waiting.
micksjeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #5715
Jeeper
 
angry pug's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by micksjeep View Post
Hi. I am new but have been following along for a couple of months. I have been a CJ owner for a very long time (I will never give it up), and have a white/red 10A JKUR on order. I have also been waiting a long time after several dealership delays, misinformation, etc. I am finally dealing directly with the GM at the dealership which has made all the difference. After a false start and when I could not order my jeep the way I wanted (ordering window closed), he put one of his dealer orders in my name. It coincidentally happened to be the exact configuration I want and have been unable to locate. Now I have been able to successfully check on status on jeepstatus.com and IAMJEEP! I am still in D1 status, hoping for a July delivery date. Can't wait!

This board has been a wealth of information, and I am so happy to have found it.
Congratulations to all who have received their beautiful babies, and good luck to those who are still waiting.
Hope you get yours soon! This is a great forum. Glad you're here!
__________________
angry pug is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-19-2013, 09:27 PM   #5716
Jeeper
 
Shawnee Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dennis View Post
Have you called IAMJEEP for a ship date?
Called tonight and it is already on a train!!!!!! (So, why did VOTS say production scheduled yesterday and trim today?) Should have it in two weeks.
Shawnee Jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #5717
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
Mine shipped out yesterday!!! So D1 to shipped in about 24 hours, according to VOTS anyway.
dstock is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-21-2013, 02:32 PM   #5718
Jeeper
 
connochr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 228
KZM (first rial departure) today for my JKUR. Went from scheduled for production to shipped within a week.
connochr is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-21-2013, 03:17 PM   #5719
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 66
Hope ours moves that quickly. Still stuck in D1...
j2dna is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #5720
Jeeper
 
Shawnee Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 71
I noticed a number of dealers have 10As listed as "in transit" so there must have been a fairly good sized group being built at the same time. I am told mine will be delivered on July 1, 2013. Not sure that is to me or to the dealer, but either way it is coming so that is awesome.
Shawnee Jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-21-2013, 03:40 PM   #5721
Jeeper
 
DC Dennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee Jeep View Post
I noticed a number of dealers have 10As listed as "in transit" so there must have been a fairly good sized group being built at the same time. I am told mine will be delivered on July 1, 2013. Not sure that is to me or to the dealer, but either way it is coming so that is awesome.
That would suck in Virginia, as the sales tax goes up 1% on the first! I have my fingers crossed that I will have mine a week from today! Scheduled to ship on Wednesday, it gets a 10 hour truck drive from Toledo to here!
DC Dennis is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #5722
Jeeper
 
Shawnee Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dennis View Post
That would suck in Virginia, as the sales tax goes up 1% on the first! I have my fingers crossed that I will have mine a week from today! Scheduled to ship on Wednesday, it gets a 10 hour truck drive from Toledo to here!
It would be so cool if we could pick them up at the factory. I would totally spend the money to do that and then drive it home. Perhaps the best way to break it in is to drive it off the factory lot!

Does anyone know whether delivered means they drop it at your dealer or it means that you can pick up on that date?
Shawnee Jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-21-2013, 04:37 PM   #5723
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstock View Post
Mine shipped out yesterday!!! So D1 to shipped in about 24 hours, according to VOTS anyway.
So everyone that went to shipped has been saying D1 or scheduled for production the day before? I heard it takes about a week for them to actually put everything together. I called last friday to get my vin and they told me all my parts had been ordered and had arrived so all they had to do was put it together. As of today it still shows D1. Hope they start on it soon if they havent started it already.
mi1knc0okies is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #5724
Jeeper
 
DC Dennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi1knc0okies View Post
So everyone that went to shipped has been saying D1 or scheduled for production the day before? I heard it takes about a week for them to actually put everything together. I called last friday to get my vin and they told me all my parts had been ordered and had arrived so all they had to do was put it together. As of today it still shows D1. Hope they start on it soon if they havent started it already.
Call tonight and ask for the scheduled ship date
DC Dennis is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-24-2013, 09:38 AM   #5725
Jeeper
 
Sand Jello's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Posts: 33
Went from frame on Friday to KZ shipment today. Called IAMJEEP and was given an estimated arrival date of July 9.
Sand Jello is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #5726
Jeeper
 
Shawnee Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand Jello View Post
Went from frame on Friday to KZ shipment today. Called IAMJEEP and was given an estimated arrival date of July 9.
I will post up when mine arrives in Kansas City.
Shawnee Jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-24-2013, 10:14 AM   #5727
Jeeper
 
connochr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 228
Shipped KZM for my JKUR on 6/21 estimated arrival in New York as per IAMJEEP is 7/1. So it seems to be about a week for shipping after shipment date depending on how far it has to go. I will post when it arrives.
connochr is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #5728
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 89
KZM to NY here also. any day now.
pseuno is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #5729
Jeeper
 
DC Dennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 379
Just called IAMJEEP, they have not allocated a build time on the schedule, but they still have an estimated ship date of Wednesday. WTF?
It will cost me another 1% in taxes if they don't have it here by Sunday.
DC Dennis is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #5730
Jeeper
 
JKUR10A's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 76
Today's the day, picking up my 10A in 2 hours. I can't wipe the smile off my face right now!

JKUR10A is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC